One of my teachers is a soy manlet who lies about his height

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
One of my teachers is around 5'4-5'5 MAX like no chance of being above 5'5, he brings up his height so much, he always brings his height up alot in class making self deprecating jokes about it, you can tell it has severely impacted his life. One day someone asked him how tall he was and he responded "I dont know i dont measure my self every day, probably around 5'7-5'8" and then in the background some kid blurts out "no way youre 5'8" jfl. I am 5'8 and although i wear airmaxxes, i literally tower over him. JFL at thinking he could claim anything above 5'6 and get away with it. I know he was projecting about not measuring everyday, i did the same when i was desperate to grow and heightmaxxing, lmfao. He certainly did measure him self everyday, probably for years. To cope with his manletism he is now an elite soy feminist. He volunteered to host some feminist donation thing to combat the extra tax on feminine products :soy::soy:. And he discusses the wage gap in class, some kid called him out on it and asked it if it was really a thing and he instantly says "Mhm Yep It is", in a span of 1.5 seconds jfl, he was ready to have a full out debate to defend the wamen. I guess after being bullied by the other gender for so long he copes by trying to join them and now is a feminist jfl its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Kingkellz, Deleted member 3902 and 4 others
I legit read the whole post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 3299, Justttt and 3 others
read a few words and over for him

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I met a girl claiming 5’9 online, yet she couldn’t be a mm above 5’5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2846
Didnt read, IRL i day im shorter than i am just to nake manlets look bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and RichardSpencel
Lying about your height making it taller than it is = automatic PTSD suffering subhuman. I always claim 6 feet irl because I want to drive shorter men to suicide

But shouldn't height not matter to him? You should ask why he feels the need to lie if physical appearance and stature don't mean anything

Humíllate him in front of the entire class.

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery