One of the Best Bimax Results Ever (12 Week Update)

ImpressionableYouth

ImpressionableYouth

CWCVille Resident

I remember images of this particular dude had gotten attention on here. It just so happens the same dude has posted an update as the swelling has gone down.

He moved his jaw forward 10mm, a very big difference.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
his front didn’t improve at all

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

I remember images of this particular dude had gotten attention on here. It just so happens the same dude has posted an update as the swelling has gone down.

Don’t notice shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, sandcelmuttcel, LooksJourney and 2 others
Now It needs hair

What the fuck did they do. His fucking maxilla retracts below his eye.

Bimax is useless then

He got scammed. His maxilla didn’t move a mm

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Romnel, EasternRightWinger15, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
To all the people saying there is no difference, he also took a dogshit angle for the after picture.

Here is a better comparison from the same guy.

Attachments

• ul26ale7qgc51.jpg
    ul26ale7qgc51.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 384
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Vergil.is, ScramFranklin and 6 others

Last edited:
Fyi, you can determine your bimax result by simply jutting your jaw. If you don't like what you see, then it won't get any better and you're better off roping.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Short Ugly and Brown
To all the people saying there is no difference, he also took a dogshit angle for the after picture.

Here is a better comparison from the same guy.
most people here aren't as brutal on men's looks as women are

theres a pretty major difference just look at how much his labiomental fold improved, how his nose is less projected in comparison to his jaws, and the increase projection of his jaws and jawline

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, CursedOne and Deleted member 4430
Fyi, you can determine your bimax result by simply jutting your jaw. If you don't like what you see, then it won't get any better and you're better off roping.
Let me just jut my maxilla forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, ImpressionableYouth and Deleted member 4797
most people here aren't as brutal on men's looks as women are

theres a pretty major difference just look at how much his labiomental fold improved, how his nose is less projected in comparison to his jaws, and the increase projection of his jaws and jawline

Maybe he is still lacking in the upper cheeks, but a Lefort I won't hit that area. Seems he got the standard bimax cuts, and in the thread he mentions getting the jaw moved forward 10mm. Maybe he isn't Meeks-tier but at the very least it is an improvement

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Let me just jut my maxilla forward

Jaw augmentation is the main benefit. If your jaw is still shit after jutting, no maxilla movement will save you from inceldom.

Jaw augmentation is the main benefit. If your jaw is still shit after jutting, no maxilla movement will save you from inceldom.
No because the bsso literally adds length to your mandibular body, it doesn’t augment it a certain way jfl. And if you have an underbite you will definitely want more movement from the lefort I than bsso. And don’t say “jaw” to describe the mandible that’s what normies do and it just confuses people

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth
Maybe he is still lacking in the upper cheeks, but a Lefort I won't hit that area. Seems he got the standard bimax cuts, and in the thread he mentions getting the jaw moved forward 10mm. Maybe he isn't Meeks-tier but at the very least it is an improvement
most surgeons are too bluepilled to go for the maximal movements

also I think his hair is the worst thing about him

• +1
most surgeons are too bluepilled to go for the maximal movements

also I think his hair is the worst thing about him
Yeah he's kinda fucked in regards to hair lol. One step forward, two steps back with his hair.

To be fair, you could insist on bigger movements. A lot of bluepilled patients who get these procedures hardly have a clue and follow along with whatever the doctor says. I have seen posts where they got bimax but the surgeon fixed the underbite by pushing the mandible backwards to meet the upper jaw jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Deleted member 6341 and Administrator
Yeah he's kinda fucked in regards to hair lol. One step forward, two steps back with his hair.

To be fair, you could insist on bigger movements. A lot of bluepilled patients who get these procedures hardly have a clue and follow along with whatever the doctor says. I have seen posts where they got bimax but the surgeon fixed the underbite by pushing the mandible backwards to meet the upper jaw jfl
the funniest part is the fact that he had a 10mm advancement which is considered to be "a large advancement" in the jawsurgery community

I'm having the surgery hopefully and my measurements are 11mm of maxilla. 11mm of mandible. 2mm of chin (with 4-5mm of chin height)

I think I might be able to push for 12mm but he told me he can do anywhere from 10-12mm of maxilla/mandible

Screen Shot 2020 09 07 at 100826 PM

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum, Eduardo DOV, CursedOne and 2 others
the funniest part is the fact that he had a 10mm advancement which is considered to be "a large advancement" in the jawsurgery community

I'm having the surgery hopefully and my measurements are 11mm of maxilla. 11mm of mandible. 2mm of chin (with 4-5mm of chin height)

I think I might be able to push for 12mm but he told me he can do anywhere from 10-12mm of maxilla/mandible

I'm going for a MINIMUM of 10mm for the mandible, will probably do the same for the maxillla. But how exactly do you prevent chimp lip when it comes to bimax?

I'm going for a MINIMUM of 10mm for the mandible, will probably do the same for the maxillla. But how exactly do you prevent chimp lip when it comes to bimax?
I don't have chimp lip since my anterior nasal spine is pretty obscure

how much did he pay?

His neck posture and occiput were already good after but he must fucked IT up

Very minimal difference, probably some jaw implants would have had the same effect, at least for his profile.
His pheno is that typical slav and hence more compact midface, he probably benefited from longer midface, guess worthed.

• +1
Very minimal difference, probably some jaw implants would have had the same effect, at least for his profile.
His pheno is that typical slav and hence more compact midface, he probably benefited from longer midface, guess worthed.

Looking at it, barely seems worth getting your jaws wired shut and gargling your own blood for 6 weeks. I think IMDO + Lefort I is better and a lot more practical

Get a lefort 2

Looking at it, barely seems worth getting your jaws wired shut and gargling your own blood for 6 weeks. I think IMDO + Lefort I is better and a lot more practical

Why not get both ?

Why not get both ?

Because why would I spend extra money on a bimax, plus go through a long and painful recovery when I could use that money to get an IMDO, add not only length to the mandible but ALSO width to the chin from the front and also recover much faster?

Looks bad. Nasal bridge looks super underprojected compared to the tip. Now it looks like he has nasomaxillary hypoplasia.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox

I don't believe the 10mm figure. Doesn't seem that extremely recessed in the first pic.

Although he looks Slavic it's not a Slavic feature to have a compact midface. It's much more of a Western feature in fact. In fact he seems more Western Slavic/Balkan or possibly even German in the way he looks. Eastern Slavs don't look like that.