ONE OF THE BEST GLOW UPS? ALSO RATE THE CURRENT ME.

DavyHydeMogs

DavyHydeMogs

Iron
Me at 17 vs me at 21. No Hardmaxxing at all. Just lowered my body fat %. (Tho it was never outrageously high. I was never fat, it was prolly around 16-17% back then). So I'm attributing the main change to the gradual reduction of baby fat as I grew older.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • hollywoodstartypeshi.jpg
    hollywoodstartypeshi.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Outerz14 and manletmogger
bad boyo, sub5

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Outerz14
you traded bad looks for gay looks, but as long as you dont act gay you can be considered somewhat attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, Schizotypalcel, NoLongerHuman and 3 others
Me at 17 vs me at 21. No Hardmaxxing at all. Just lowered my body fat %. (Tho it was never outrageously high. I was never fat, it was prolly around 16-17% back then). So I'm attributing the main change to the gradual reduction of baby fat as I grew older.
To high mtn well done g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and GreekGenes
your teeth are really good, it’s a really big halo for you

• +1
Reactions: DavyHydeMogs
Htn asymmetricalcel. Kinda lifefuel bro good job.

• +1
Gay haircut

Better angles really helped also

• +1
On what basis tho? I have almond eyes, thick eyebrows, a masculine jaw, high set cheekbones, perfect teeth? How does that not make me a htn.
facial harmony

• +1
facial harmony
This is my face under normal lighting and while im not making any expressions. Would you still rate my facial harmony the same? (also ignore the retarded hair I was wearing a headset)

Better Glown up then me

• +1
how’d ur eyes get smaller bruh

Gay pheno so like still not really that attractive looking