One of the Best Live Performances I’ve Ever Seen (musiccels GTFIH)

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
This band is utterly insane, but here, in that seminal day, they transcended reality itself. Can’t even fit them in a genre, but they’re carrying the prog rock flag with great pride, tbh.

The drummer (Morgan Simpson) is an absolute animal, truly a generational talent.

Best songs on the show were Chondromalacia Patella, Despair and Sugar/Tzu (check timestamps on the description box).

Disclaimer:
This shit is not for the faint of heart.

@PointOfNoReturn @apemaxxed @Aypo129 @tristanbongo @mogger123 @HarrierDuBois @ccwarrior @Xangsane
@khvirgin

Edit: Changed the video cause that recording had too much crowd noise, this show still mogs tho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, khvirgin, tristanbongo and 3 others
I will watch entire performance rn

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Didn't watch but black midi sucks. I don't get the hype their music doesn't sound good to me

• So Sad
Didn't watch but black midi sucks. I don't get the hype their music doesn't sound good to me
what about black country, new road? they're more up your alley, since you like modest mouse, radiohead, etc

• +1
Reactions: fuse

• Love it
Rock is dead

what about black country, new road? they're more up your alley, since you like modest mouse, radiohead, etc
mostly dogshit but a couple good songs. in general the windmill scene is ass

• JFL
This band is utterly insane, but here, in that seminal day, they transcended reality itself. Can’t even fit them in a genre, but they’re carrying the prog rock flag with great pride, tbh.

The drummer (Morgan Simpson) is an absolute animal, truly a generational talent.

Best songs on the show were Chondromalacia Patella, Despair and Sugar/Tzu (check timestamps on the description box).

Disclaimer:
This shit is not for the faint of heart.

@PointOfNoReturn @apemaxxed @Aypo129 @tristanbongo @mogger123 @HarrierDuBois @ccwarrior @Xangsane
@khvirgin

Edit: Changed the video cause that recording had too much crowd noise, this show still mogs tho

Ive seen them in italy
Then when i got back i found out they were staying at the hotel, talked a bit with then and asked geordie for a selfie

• +1
Ive seen them in italy
Then when i got back i found out they were staying at the hotel, talked a bit with then and asked geordie for a selfie
mogs

next time they’re in SA I’ll try to go

• +1
Reactions: fuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back