One of the best videos you will see Fasting (Only high IQ or focused minds enter and watch)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

TLDW will be your response if you are a dopamine junkie, but I recommend you do so.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
TLDW

• +1
Reactions: Ringtaker
Noticeably lengthy, did not view.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Cacas112
For real this is the most important video you will watch on LooksMaxing in your life.

Calorie in vs Calorie out is not how to lose weight. You have to deactivate your insulin levels.

If you have any drive going forward to making it to 7/10 at least, I urge every dude in here to watch this

yet you are still fat and have been fat for months now

yet you are still fat and have been fat for months now

I only just watched the video lol. I was trying to figure out why I was losing weight SO SLOWLY.

I have lost a lot tho. I was 98kg. Now 84kg. 5'8 tall.

I only just watched the video lol. I was trying to figure out why I was losing weight SO SLOWLY.

I have lost a lot tho. I was 98kg. Now 84kg. 5'8 tall.
you are losing weight slowly because you're low t af

LMAO you're 84kg at 5'8?

i'm 73kg at 6'1 and still have much more fat to lose, stop being a fat fuck

you are losing weight slowly because you're low t af

No that is not the reason dumb pseudo science clown. Reality doesn't deal in bro-science. Watch the video.

but you are, you even have gyno

You're a fucking black pill autist with stupid thoughts on every thing interms of looks. Just a massive walking cliche/meme. Your entire brain on the topic of looks, is a hardwired bunch of shit. Watch the video. It's to do with insulin levels. Educate yourself and listen a little more for once.

You're a fucking black pill autist with stupid thoughts on every thing interms of looks. Just a massive walking cliche/meme. Your entire brain on the topic of looks, is a hardwired bunch of shit. Watch the video. It's to do with insulin levels. Educate yourself and listen a little more for once.
m8 are you actually making hilarious broad assumptions about my character just because i called you what you are, an obese fuck? JFL
someone needs to take one look at you and can immediately tell that your hormonal profile is shit (barely any dimorphic facial features, always bloated, gyno), you need to stop coping with muhh science based fasting and just stick to a strong calorie deficit.

Last edited:
m8 are you actually making hilarious broad assumptions about my character just because i called you what you are, an obese fuck? JFL
someone needs to take one look at you and can immediately your hormonal profile is shit (barely any dimorphic facial features, always bloated, gyno), you need to stop coping with muhh science based fasting and just stick to a strong calorie deficit.

Giphy

Your cripplingly low muscle mass is why you're not losing weight on standard caloric deficits with good enough consistency. Your resting metabolic rate is that of a woman. I lost weight consistently eating 2500 calories and working out in the gym 6 times a weak.

Insulin doesn't fucking enlargen fat cells unless there's excessive energy. That's a basic law of thermodynamics. You are not going to gain weight while in a negative caloric turnover even if you're eating ice cream all day.

Insulin, however, should stay stable during dieting so the body doesn't break down muscle for glucose (which is mainly a worry for retarded keto/paleo faggots that starve their brains of glucose so hard that their bodies have to resort to gluconeogenesis; using dietary or muscle protein for glucose). This keto fasting guru makes his money authoring books on the subject. Just because you're having success fasting, doesn't mean everybody should fast.

Fasting is extremely stressful on the body and INEVITABLY causes muscle wasting, which you have none, and probably why you think starvation is God sent. You have nothing to lose. Fasting for people with high muscle mass like me is brain-dead and unnecessary. When glucose dependent, your brain uses 120 grams of glucose a day. During ketosis, your brain needs about 40 grams, due to 30% of your brain, red blood cells and retinas being unable to use ketone bodies for energy. If you water fast for 10 days, that's almost half a kilo of muscle loss, which people spend weeks if not months to obtain. 10 days will cause you to lose 2.8 KG. That's nothing. So, you'll probably fast for longer. If you fast for an entire month, you'll lose about 10 KG of weight, and 1.5 kilos of muscle mass. If you ask me, that's a lot of effort in the gym gone to waste. Instead, why don't you do a very restrictive caloric deficit where you only eat 50% of your BMR, high protein, low glycemic index carbs, and only in the amount that your brain needs? This would spare more muscle mass, less liklihood of harming yourself, and a lot more sustainable.

And don't give me bullshit about autophagy and increased HGH. The increased HGH is a desperate attempt from your body to compensate for the plummeted insulin, and protein from autophagy isn't even close to the RDA required daily.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 5818
Talking about obese. Now post your 6'1 physique bro. @hxrrington

5f08f13a897f734d39f7dd7f16fdccad

I was 1kg from obese 6 months back JFL. You would never have lost this significance of weight of at 28 in such short time span and don't stupid shit about starving yourself, because you have no clue about how the insulin trigger works.

Your cripplingly low muscle mass is why you're not losing weight on standard caloric deficits with good enough consistency. Your resting metabolic rate is that of a woman. I lost weight consistently eating 2500 calories and working out in the gym 6 times a weak.

Insulin doesn't fucking enlargen fat cells unless there's excessive energy. That's a basic law of thermodynamics. You are not going to gain weight while in a negative caloric turnover even if you're eating ice cream all day.

Insulin, however, should stay stable during dieting so the body doesn't break down muscle for glucose (which is mainly a worry for retarded keto/paleo faggots that starve their brains of glucose so hard that their bodies have to resort to gluconeogenesis; using dietary or muscle protein for glucose). This keto fasting guru makes his money authoring books on the subject. Just because you're having success fasting, doesn't mean everybody should fast.

Fasting is extremely stressful on the body and INEVITABLY causes muscle wasting, which you have none, and probably why you think starvation is God sent. You have nothing to lose. Fasting for people with high muscle mass like me is brain-dead and unnecessary. When glucose dependent, your brain uses 120 grams of glucose a day. During ketosis, your brain needs about 40 grams, due to 30% of your brain, red blood cells and retinas being unable to use ketone bodies for energy. If you water fast for 10 days, that's almost half a kilo of muscle loss, which people spend weeks if not months to obtain. 10 days will cause you to lose 2.8 KG. That's nothing. So, you'll probably fast for longer. If you fast for an entire month, you'll lose about 10 KG of weight, and 1.5 kilos of muscle mass. If you ask me, that's a lot of effort in the gym gone to waste. Instead, why don't you do a very restrictive caloric deficit where you only eat 50% of your BMR, high protein, low glycemic index carbs, and only in the amount that your brain needs? This would spare more muscle mass, less liklihood of harming yourself, and a lot more sustainable.

And don't give me bullshit about autophagy and increased HGH. The increased HGH is a desperate attempt from your body to compensate for the plummeted insulin, and protein from autophagy isn't even close to the RDA required daily.

Insulin and Metabolic rates are connected.

See my physique currently in the post above and now post yours.

There's absolutely ZERO evidence to what you're saying. Even extreme diabetics lose weight completely regardless of macronutrient composition. Insulin has absolutely no effect on your BMR, that's buffoonery and a clear sign of your ignorance of the functions of insulin. Insulin isn't even involved in fat again until there's a positive energy turnover.

Also LMAO at reducing the discussion to a dick measuring contest of whom has the best body because you were surprised people challenged the keto/fasting dog shit rhetoric you regurgitated from people making money from the things they say.

BTW, your physique is dog shit

• +1
Reactions: herring
Talking about obese. Now post your 6'1 physique bro. @hxrrington

View attachment 883788

I was 1kg from obese 6 months back JFL. You would never have lost this significance of weight of at 28 in such short time span and don't stupid shit about starving yourself, because you have no clue about how the insulin trigger works.