One of the biggest slayers of the 2000s [RATE HIM]

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Jeff Gordon, the best NASCAR driver to ever live and one of the best racers in the history of humanity (dominated the sports golden era, when it was also the 2nd most popular sport of the US)

5'8", over 500 million dollars in career total earnings—sponsorships and racing victories (18th richest sportsman in history according to Forbes).

Him in the 1995-2003 period and his prime (young prettyboy American celebrity, gf was Miss Winston):

87119F0D C322 44BC AE07 0677E5509DFA
BBE10EC9 F063 4FF7 918E FB16626AA679
8F8C3849 817A 4525 ACD5 8E0098526592
24762252 5B39 4749 AF55 EE7CFE481D70
BEF04CDA BA0B 408C 9CAB 1247943D5D85
02F80524 0026 4F8E B9D6 95C8F7D21FC1
B0471480 0218 41C5 A82A A59BA57115E4
1A4B29F5 CCE8 4B43 988B E9A9146E01F7
48D4FA30 5B07 4E28 9FAD E2F07EF667D5
49D92C1A 0676 4954 B272 45DB7D8F3194
A19ADF4F 1AC9 4A68 AEE5 E3745CBBB31D

He also fucked Britney in a private jet in this period (look at her face jfl):
8197651C A30E 4584 96E2 D9A2C76A56B2

He degraded her on that same advertisement they filmed that day too jfl

Him as an oldcel (badass MILF-fucker):

0CB7B6F3 1B9C 46BF A1C8 5914029E28EC

3D3FDA9E 80FB 4515 A76C 3475F9F0FA5C
4D7BD30D D9E3 43DE 87C8 DF8F7CC760E3

His MILF wife (has a son and a daughter with her):
0031A44F 518A 4C5C 8BAA 0ECC9042315D

Reminder that they wanted to make a spinoff of Space Jam called Race Jam with him, but he turned down the offer (he was lazy af) and made a cameo for Bugs Bunny instead LMFAO

Won one of the most watched races in mankind's timeline, didn't give a fuck cause it was the third time he did (based)

Fucking sexy ass cars ngl

F26FC779 054B 4683 A89F 895EFDE3F711

B843E146 019A 4B7A 8CFF 94A78CAA091E
C9B7E83E 6A63 4D36 AAF4 9686EA21667A
B2B0270A 7BC2 40BC 93B3 5B6882D20F05

Just imagine racing those babies at over 200 mph for 4 hours straight, just to win millions of dollars and kiss your cute ass gf in victory lane

62FE1228 B10B 41A2 BC04 7E8424568C21

What's this legend's PSL in his peak?!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, PenileFacialSurgery, Justttt and 2 others
He also fucked Britney in a private jet in this period (look at her face jfl):
8197651C-A30E-4584-96E2-D9A2C76A56B2.jpeg

He degraded her on that same advertisement they filmed that day too jfl

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Velvet, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
4.5-5.5 PSL. I don't think it was his physical characteristics that got him females.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 4804 and Jagged0
He fucked her, he was one of the most popular celebs back then. There's a whole Wikipedia page dedicated to his impact on popular culture jfl

4.5-5.5 PSL. I don't think it was his physical characteristics that got him females.
If you asked a girl back then who her favorite NASCAR driver was, they always said Jeff Gordon. He was considered "hot" by a lot of bitches back in that era

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
He fucked her, he was one of the most popular celebs back then. There's a whole Wikipedia page dedicated to his impact on popular culture jfl

If you asked a girl back then who her favorite NASCAR driver was, they always said Jeff Gordon. He was considered "hot" by a lot of bitches back in that era
Man.

I don't know anything about NASCAR, but I suppose they probably built an association between him and his racing abilities. He doesn't look bad, but he doesn't look like a person others would fawn over just because of his look; you also see this with actors/celebrities which have females thinking they're hot and stuff, but it's just because of their roles in moves etc.

It was his status and money that made him hot
Women loved him even when he was a nobody. They also loved him when fans boo'ed him because he was winning too much. I think it's a combo between looks, charisma, persona and status. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
Women loved him even when he was a nobody. They also loved him when fans boo'ed him because he was winning too much. I think it's a combo between looks, charisma, persona and status. What do you think?
He looked good, not medel tier but still good imo. Status made him a slayer. Tbh i didnt knew who he is before this thread since nas at is non existent in europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Money and status is such a huge halo and so important.

It should be the ultimate goal after LooksMaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Adam666 and Deleted member 685
I don't know anything about NASCAR, but I suppose they probably built an association between him and his racing abilities. He doesn't look bad, but he doesn't look like a person others would fawn over just because of his look; you also see this with actors/celebrities which have females thinking they're hot and stuff, but it's just because of their roles in moves etc.
This could be true, he introduced himself and the sport into mainstream media and culture back in the day. He was also very skilled, well spoken and high status. This could be some of many reasons for his attractive qualities in the female perception of that era. He appeared in TV commercials, sitcoms, movies, etc.
He also had that vintage style that then was seen as very appealing (and up to date is being reposted by ewhores on IG pages but in the form of candid movie images from DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, etc.)
What would you rate him overall then? 5 PSL statusmaxxed?

This could be true, he introduced himself and the sport into mainstream media and culture back in the day. He was also very skilled, well spoken and high status. This could be some of many reasons for his attractive qualities in the female perception of that era. He appeared in TV commercials, sitcoms, movies, etc.
He also had that vintage style that then was seen as very appealing (and up to date is being reposted by ewhores on IG pages but in the form of candid movie images from DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, etc.)
What would you rate him overall then? 5 PSL statusmaxxed?
Around 5 PSL for sure. Statusmaxxing does wonders. As a male you don't get to meet many females in real life. When you are famous like this you have your face advertised to millions and millions of females, and you're bound to have at least some females that like you.

• +1
Reactions: Adam666 and Pietrosiek
Around 5 PSL for sure. Statusmaxxing does wonders. As a male you don't get to meet many females in real life. When you are famous like this you have your face advertised to millions and millions of females, and you're bound to have at least some females that like you.
This is true. His first wife (Brooke Sealey) was Miss Winston back then (the most good-looking Victory Lane girl that gave trophies and shit) so he used to see her everytime he won. So they ended up fucking and having a marriage. Then Jeff thought that bitch was controlling his marketing way too much so he divorced her and married the MILF and had a family. Envy-worthy tbh. But he is a legend, totally deserved. Sport celebs are like the biggest looksmaxxers/statusmaxxers right? Clear examples are LeBron, Ronaldo, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and PersianKingdom
This is true. His first wife (Brooke Sealey) was Miss Winston back then (the most good-looking Victory Lane girl that gave trophies and shit) so he used to see her everytime he won. So they ended up fucking and having a marriage. Then Jeff thought that bitch was controlling his marketing way too much so he divorced her and married the MILF and had a family. Envy-worthy tbh. But he is a legend, totally deserved. Sport celebs are like the biggest looksmaxxers/statusmaxxers right? Clear examples are LeBron, Ronaldo, etc.
Status is a big thing

s

Attachments

• 1580464240533.png
    1580464240533.png
    152 KB · Views: 4
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
looks like a more trustworthy version of Ian Somerhalder

looks like a more trustworthy version of Ian Somerhalder
He kinda does, but he is like minimized in every aspect. Somerhalderlite

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
How can a nascar driver be one of the best racers in history when the entire sport gets mogged to the grave by F1

How can a nascar driver be one of the best racers in history when the entire sport gets mogged to the grave by F1
F1 drivers blew ass in NASCAR, just look at Raikkonen or Montoya. They always ended in 30th rofl. Raikkonen miserably failed with a better truck than his competition in the truck series (begginer series)

Jeff Gordon was actually a single seater racer before hopping to NASCAR, he raced in USAC. He dominated the F1 car on his first try and set lap times that would put him inside an F1 grid easily

By the way, he won endurance races such as the 24h of Daytona too. Dude is a beast and NASCAR is the most skill-required motorsport in the world.

NASCAR doesn't use traction control unlike everything else. Never forget this.
F1 drivers blew ass in NASCAR, just look at Raikkonen or Montoya. They always ended in 30th rofl. Raikkonen miserably failed with a better truck than his competition in the truck series (begginer series)

Jeff Gordon was actually a single seater racer before hopping to NASCAR, he raced in USAC. He dominated the F1 car on his first try and set lap times that would put him inside an F1 grid easily

By the way, he won endurance races such as the 24h of Daytona too. Dude is a beast and NASCAR is the most skill-required motorsport in the world.

NASCAR doesn't use traction control unlike everything else. Never forget this.

"Jeff left the pits cautiously, ran a slow first lap, a quicker second – and then looked like a Formula 1 driver. There was one brief off-track moment as he explored the car’s braking limits, but otherwise no mistakes, and as I watched him screaming round I could barely believe it.

He did, as far as I remember, about 15 laps, his best about half a second from Montoya’s time"
@Gazzamogga brutal right? Took him 20 minutes to get into F1 level without EVER driving a F1 before. He literally almost had the same time as full-season Montoya who was top 3 back in his days against Schumacher and Barrichello. That's how good this man was.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Gazzamogga
He did, as far as I remember, about 15 laps, his best about half a second from Montoya’s time"
@Gazzamogga brutal right? Took him 20 minutes to get into F1 level without EVER driving a F1 before. He literally almost had the same time as full-season Montoya who was top 3 back in his days against Schumacher and Barrichello. That's how good this man was.
Talent. Top tier racing drivers, either its nascar, f1 or even rally have big tallent, so they addapt quickly. Sebastian Loeb was fast af in f1 car. Same with Valention Rossi who is moto gp rider!!! Only diffrence is actuall racing and experience in particular series. Especially rally drivers woiuld have troubles switching to racing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Talent. Top tier racing drivers, either its nascar, f1 or even rally have big tallent, so they addapt quickly. Sebastian Loeb was fast af in f1 car. Same with Valention Rossi who is moto gp rider!!! Only diffrence is actuall racing and experience in particular series. Especially rally drivers woiuld have troubles switching to racing.
This is true, but it seems like outsiders tend to have a hard time adapting to NASCAR and not the other way around. But yes, a great driver can do anything nonetheless. That was Jeff's case.

• +1
This is true, but it seems like outsiders tend to have a hard time adapting to NASCAR and not the other way around. But yes, a great driver can do anything nonetheless. That was Jeff's case.
Ayrton was thinking about switching to indycar after 1992 season. NASCAR is quite different from other sircut racing tbh. Also who tired it from f1? I know only montoya

Ayrton was thinking about switching to indycar after 1992 season. NASCAR is quite different from other sircut racing tbh. Also who tired it from f1? I know only montoya
Montoya, Raikkonen, Piquet Jr., Jacques Villeneuve, Scott Speed, Mika Sato and Jarno Trulli tested, Jim Clark gave it a try in the past, and I think there's some more.

• Woah
Montoya, Raikkonen, Piquet Jr., Jacques Villeneuve, Scott Speed, Mika Sato and Jarno Trulli tested, Jim Clark gave it a try in the past, and I think there's some more.

grande kimi

Andretti doesn't count because he was an Indycar champion and NASCAR racer (Daytona 500 winner) before jumping to F1 and getting a WC there
grande kimi

• +1
Chad always wins simple as that

NASCAR is irrelevant, literally nobody cares about it. F1 mogs it to Chico and back.

NASCAR is irrelevant, literally nobody cares about it. F1 mogs it to Chico and back.
Did you read all the shit I linked above this that literally demolished all this garbage you just said? Because I'm not gonna resend and it's basically everything you need to read to shut the fuck up with that gay shit you're saying

Did you read all the shit I linked above this that literally demolished all this garbage you just said? Because I'm not gonna resend and it's basically everything you need to read to shut the fuck up with that gay shit you're saying

I meant in relevance, an antilope in Senegal has heard of Schumacher but that guy you mentioned is completely irrelevant.
NASCAR is nothing more then giving gas and slightly steering your wheel lmao

I meant in relevance, an antilope in Senegal has heard of Schumacher but that guy you mentioned is completely irrelevant.
NASCAR is nothing more then giving gas and slightly steering your wheel lmao
You're right that nowadays it fell in popularity, but back in the 2000s it was the second most rated sport in the United States even surpassing NBA+MLB+NHL ratings all together = insanely high. Jeff Gordon was nationally known and racing fans accross the world did know him (idk about normies, probably some did from a couple movie cameos and ESPN worldwide coverage). Schumacher isn't as known for 'muricans either, and I doubt an antilope in Senegal knows him (I get your point anyway). And no, NASCAR is complicated as fuck actually. Drivers are very skilled. Tracks are bumpy as fuck, cars are constantly bumping each other in the pack and in the draft. Not everyone can cruise around at over 200 mph (320 km/h) inside a metal coffin on a 30 degree embankment asphalt bowl for 4 hours non-stop with 40 guys around you. One mistake = 20 guys out of the race.

You're right that nowadays it fell in popularity, but back in the 2000s it was the second most rated sport in the United States even surpassing NBA+MLB+NHL ratings all together = insanely high. Jeff Gordon was nationally known and racing fans accross the world did know him (idk about normies, probably some did from a couple movie cameos and ESPN worldwide coverage). Schumacher isn't as known for 'muricans either, and I doubt an antilope in Senegal knows him (I get your point anyway). And no, NASCAR is complicated as fuck actually. Drivers are very skilled. Tracks are bumpy as fuck, cars are constantly bumping each other in the pack and in the draft. Not everyone can cruise around at over 200 mph (320 km/h) inside a metal coffin on a 30 degree embankment asphalt bowl for 4 hours non-stop. One mistake = 20 guys out of the race.

I believe what you are saying, but NASCAR kinda has the stereotype of it being a redneck sport. And outside the US you hear absolutely nothing about it.

I believe what you are saying, but NASCAR kinda has the stereotype of it being a redneck sport. And outside the US you hear absolutely nothing about it.
Because it was a redneck sport, then became a mainstream sport, and now is back to it's roots. But that doesn't mean it's bad. Sadly snowflakes will always associate southern with bigot, and I'm not even American btw.

f1 mogs in europe while nascar mogs in usa

f1 mogs in europe while nascar mogs in usa
This is true. Both are great categories that require different sets of skill and ability after all.

• +1
UNFORGETTABLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back