One of the biggest threat of HARDMAXXING..

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze
Not money , or any of the surgery side effects . But its when people KNOW you are hardmaxxing.

How can i prevent being from called out by people after getting hardmaxxed ? I know people can spot a rhino , and blepharoplasty by comparing their childhood photos. Is it over if i had my middle - highschool photos that i cant delete? (from my school album that everyone from my school can check and see) ,

Because if they do , it basically removes all the Halo effects it gives to the aformentioned people you're trying to "impress" (be it your co-workers , or partner)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 12330, looksseg and 7 others
Not money , or any of the surgery side effects . But its when people KNOW you are hardmaxxing.

How can i prevent being from called out by people after getting hardmaxxed ? I know people can spot a rhino , and blepharoplasty by comparing their childhood photos. Is it over if i had my middle - highschool photos that i cant delete? (from my school album that everyone from my school can check and see) ,

Because if they do , it basically removes all the Halo effects it gives to the aformentioned people you're trying to "impress" (be it your co-workers , or partner)
normies are bluepilled if they catch you just tell them you did it for medical reasons or you had a glow up or grow up

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Mewton, Deleted member 21863 and 8 others
normies are bluepilled if they catch you just tell them you did it for medical reasons or you had a glow up or grow up
but what kind of a clinically indicated medical procedures that left you with a bigger chiseled jaw , or being taller by like 4 inches within 6 months

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
but what kind of a clinically indicated medical procedures that left you with a bigger chiseled jaw , or being taller by like 4 inches within 6 months
how old are you? whats your weight?

literally who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Repentsinner, Skywalker and 8 others

Just tell them that you mewed with proper head posture tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Repentsinner, AlphaFuxxBetaBuxx and 5 others

Use an excuse, or suck it up and gaslight them for making a big deal out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26438, NodiN and callisto
24 , and like 76 kg
how tall? you need to deny and gaslight bro thats the method normies are stupid you are just worried because you are in this psl autist echo chamber worrying that a normie will analyze your jaw angle and whatever bro just say some shit like second puberty or that people can grow til 25 which many normies still believe and somewhat for a minority of men is true

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and NodiN
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Skywalker, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Just Zac Efron-Maxx and say you slipped and broke your jaw:feelsgood:

And when they ask about the height say you just had a late growth spurt (They love that shit JFL:lul:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, nayb, Deleted member 26438 and 1 other person
stop caring about the opinions of people who dont like you
This is different from some petty insults which i usually don't care, the bandwagon can rally people to dismiss my hardmaxxed looks after spending thousands of dollar at best , not counting all the other negative social impacts that could happen to me for artificially changing my physical appearance. (sorry if this sounded autistic af)

Of course you wouldn't care if your co-worker got a surgery , but you'll look them differently from a pure good looking person from birth

how tall? you need to deny and gaslight bro thats the method normies are stupid you are just worried because you are in this psl autist echo chamber worrying that a normie will analyze your jaw angle and whatever bro just say some shit like second puberty or that people can grow til 25 which many normies still believe and somewhat for a minority of men is true

im 5'10 , and thats a good point , i might be thinking too much that normie would overanalyze me , but after hearing my mom gossiping her friend , suspecting him getting a rhino , im not so sure anymore.

But yeah, deny and excuses it is then.

normies dont care

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel

it wont remove halo effect, people bang plastic bitches,and bitches bang plastic guys

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
im 5'10 , and thats a good point , i might be thinking too much that normie would overanalyze me , but after hearing my mom gossiping her friend , suspecting him getting a rhino , im not so sure anymore.

Then be more afraid that your mother will confront you instead of your friends and colleagues.

After getting genio + rhino I will just say I had a deviated septum and got rhinoplasty covered by insurance and hopefully they just attribute the bulkier chin to me working out. I think every surgery is either too negligible to notice by people who dont see you daily (genio, eyelid surgery) or can be explained by medical reasons (jaw surgery, rhino).

After getting genio + rhino I will just say I had a deviated septum and got rhinoplasty covered by insurance and hopefully they just attribute the bulkier chin to me working out. I think every surgery is either too negligible to notice by people who dont see you daily (genio, eyelid surgery) or can be explained by medical reasons (jaw surgery, rhino).
What about the people that do see you every day?

Who is actually focusing on your face everyday though?
Rhinoplasty for example makes such a big difference that it will be noticeable.

Then be more afraid that your mother will confront you instead of your friends and colleagues.
My mom unironically is the first person in the world that told me to go hardmaxxing , and she obviously won't tell anyone if i did

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
My mom unironically is the first person in the world that told me to go hardmaxxing , and she obviously won't tell anyone if i did
So she told you, you are so ugly go undergo surgery? Or how?

• JFL
Reactions: BohemianThunder
Dude even if they notice nobody really cares

• +1

bro rhino is the easiest thing to lie about you got this!

Rhinoplasty for example makes such a big difference that it will be noticeable.
Like I said, medical reasons for stuff that is super noticeable

Why does looksmax.org give a fuck so much about what other people think of them. I don't care at all about what people think of me if they don't benefit me

• +1
truly over for you if you worry about normoids' opinions

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Skywalker
Lmfao at the high inhib guys on this fourm

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and VenatorLuparius
just tell them the truth if ur nose was subhuman they'll prob be impressed and happy for u

got bimax, genio, buccal fat removal, zygo implants all at once with Dr. R in 2021. noone noticed, not even my mother. she asked if i slimmed down

• Woah
High inhib coward.

2 weeks post-genio and nobody noticed my giga-swollen jaw. Only my familly can tell because I had them informed (told them it was just a jaw surgery lol).

• +1
Reactions: NodiN
tell them that they are high inhib and u fuck ramirez asshole

most people are stupid, but if they cant even recognise you anymore then you are fucked

• +1
who cares, you do it for yourself, and the girls

• +1
Most of my friends are backfilled and I know no women so it's a win for me

• +1
Maybe start frauding before you make the change. If you are going to do rhino or something start doing nose excercises(yes, they have some effect) to thin your nose a long while before going through.
Start heavy chewing for wider jaw for a long while before jaw surgery.

• +1
Claim its for medical reasons. If they dig deeper say you were on such a bad mental state you needed a new jaw, thus it was actually for medical reasons (psychological = medical)

got bimax, genio, buccal fat removal, zygo implants all at once with Dr. R in 2021. noone noticed, not even my mother. she asked if i slimmed down
damn; can u DM pics ...i wanna ask for advice ; followed and watched, thx

Jesus Christ hard maxxing is retarded

• Hmm...
how much did this cost? how was the recovery? were the results worth it?

As wrong as it is good performed no one will know that you did surgery unless you tell. Not even your family

It is really impressive, but changing only one feature in your face its not enough to people perceive the change, at maximum they might think that something is different in you

You just tell them you had this puberty thing and shit, bluepillers are literally so dumb, they would follow anything.
And the second thing is like the @looksseg is saying - if procedures will be done on a world class level, then nobody will tell that it's not your natural feature.

Chill tha fuck down dude :lul: