One of the greatest quotes

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast

“I just feel…just devastated in my heart knowing im just this ugly dude who’s born by mistake.”
if i had a t shirt company id make a shirt with Barakas face on it with that quote under his face in old English lettering

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bdot, BigJimsWornOutTires, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
video unavailable. i am always first to your posts i feel like

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: majesticincel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, TechnoBoss and notsocommonthumb
"no, im only for girls and gosha" -Thompsonz, 2021

Retarded nigger if he thugmaxxed he would get all the bitches

I can't do two minutes of that. For all I know, it's another soul-sucking succubus getting off on that shit.
I watch it to honor his memory and let him know he isn’t forgotten and that there’s still people on earth who remember and think of him.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I watch it to honor his memory and let him know he isn’t forgotten and that there’s still people on earth who remember and think of him.
My bad. I didn't recognize him. He's the feller that called himself an ugly nigger and monkey? I don't get this world sometimes. Of course, its the parenting but also the privileges and rights our government allows wealthy and shady society to abuse. I blame the social media wealthy employees and bosses who parade other wealthy fucks on social media networks as the culprits in these deaths and crimes.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore