One of the hardest truths to accept is that you will never be loved the way you want to be

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Unless you’re legit 10/10, you can never be loving to a woman at all, she’ll only ever respect you if you refuse to give her your attention or love; at best some scraps.

It’s quite sad as i’d love to give a lot of attention and affection to a girl without her losing attraction but it is what It IS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, AdamLanza, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
Unless you’re legit 10/10, you can never be loving to a woman at all, she’ll only ever respect you if you refuse to give her your attention or love; at best some scraps.

It’s quite sad as i’d love to give a lot of attention and affection to a girl without her losing attraction but it is what It IS
If I was 6 psl i would have happy life.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
C7c690d20e188bf7cb9cdf4a85000308304x185x58

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, didntreadlol, toolateforme and 1 other person
what a pussy lol

The biggest blackpill in existence is that there is no such thing as unconditional love on planet earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2607, RAITEIII and 1 other person
How is that?

I thought you were my friend :/;(

beta simp.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

there is something seriously wrong with foids

• +1
Reactions: Demir and turkproducer
yeah, this is why rape is okay.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SHARK, Demir, turkproducer and 2 others
rapes me gently

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

Keep on coping sir !

The biggest blackpill in existence is that there is no such thing as unconditional love on planet earth.
I’d say a mother loves her kids unconditionally but yeah that’s about it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Goddamnit Mary why’d you say you wanted to stay with me if you were gonna bail for some BBC mid summer owwww it still hurts ouch fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Goddamnit Mary why’d you say you wanted to stay with me if you were gonna bail for some BBC mid summer owwww it still hurts ouch fuck
how much did that make you want to rope??

how much did that make you want to rope??
Tons, it was like 2 months ago and I still feel like shit everyday. I’ve had 3 ONSs since then and the feeling just won’t go away, I need love not sex tbh. But now that I’m blackpilled I know that love is low t and cucked

Tons, it was like 2 months ago and I still feel like shit everyday. I’ve had 3 ONSs since then and the feeling just won’t go away, I need love not sex tbh. But now that I’m blackpilled I know that love is low t and cucked
Oh damn i thought you were trolling me lol, yeah thats brutal mate, at least it was a good blackpilling experience, women will never ever unconditionally love you or even fucking conditionally love you in a lot of cases, legit 95% of them are pump and dump material, even the ones that don't seem like that

i try not to hurt virgin girls or good girls (still some at my age, 17) because i want to reduce the slut problem, but one man isnt enough

My oneitis's name was chaeun. korean name so it will sound weird for you.
i met her on internet and texted her for year.
i knew she was pretty. she showed me her picture.
i knew she was not gonna love me if she sees me, i knew it will never happen.
ive never sent single picture of mine. she wanted to meet me but i refused.
she might've known that i am ugly that i cant even send a single picture or meet her in real life.
but she still waited for me, for year of her most important periods of life..
now she's gone.

Oh damn i thought you were trolling me lol, yeah thats brutal mate, at least it was a good blackpilling experience, women will never ever unconditionally love you or even fucking conditionally love you in a lot of cases, legit 95% of them are pump and dump material, even the ones that don't seem like that

i try not to hurt virgin girls or good girls (still some at my age, 17) because i want to reduce the slut problem, but one man isnt enough
Honestly I’ve been fucked over too many times to give a shit about the well being of any women under the age of 25. Fuck them all tbh. I don’t feel bad manipulating and hurting them.

This is the most brutal blackpill i experienced after looksmaxxing, i cannot cope myself out of this

beta simp.
Obv I wouldnt do that now retard, I am talking about when I still had my blue pill views of love lol.
This is the most brutal blackpill i experienced after looksmaxxing, i cannot cope myself out of this
Lol u are "7 PSL" u have no reason to be upset..