the girth pill was to thick to swallow for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, BigBoy, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1560
reminder for girthcels

It’s no secret that women tend to place more importance in penis girth over length. A recent study conducted by SPAN lab in California highlighted this fact when they found that women could more reliably judge girth over length, suggesting that they pay more attention to penis circumference. Using 3D erect penis models, they found:

The way a woman’s anatomy has evolved explains the reason for this preference. The clitoris, which is usually identified as simply the small external structure that is packed with nerve endings, is actually a very large internal network of erectile tissue that responds to sexual arousal. The only part that is external is the glans clitoris, also known as the delicate little pearl that wants all the attention!

The clitoris is mostly internal and covers almost the entire pelvic floor.
The more extensive internal structure of the clitoris explains the fascination with thickness of an erection over length of an erection. Beyond the glans, the clitoris extends back and inward like an inverted “V” on each side of the vaginal opening. Next to those ‘legs’ are vestibular bulbs, one on each side of vaginal opening. These are almond-shaped areas of erectile tissue – similar to the corpus spongiosum in men – that fill with blood during arousal becoming firm and pushing outward on the labia. There are also areas of erectile tissue surrounding the urethra (just in front of the vaginal opening) and underneath the area of the perineum (between the vaginal opening and the anus).

There is pleasure in her erectile tissue when there is pressure against it.
During sexual arousal, all of this erectile tissue fills with blood to form a cuff around the entire vaginal opening. When there is vaginal penetration, a woman will feel pressure against all of this erectile tissue, resulting in a pleasurable sensation. Perhaps the best comparison is the feeling that a man has when he squeezes his erection in his hand, creating pressure against the erectile tissue. Not only is this feeling delicious all on its own, but it also that pressure also serves to create a little tugging and pulling on the entire clitoral structure when there is movement in and out of the vagina. This is a major source of stimulation for women during vaginal intercourse since the clitoris is blessed with so many nerve endings!

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
Bath mate for girth or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, DidntRead and FatJattMofo
It's ya boi. Skinny penis.

I am a firm believer in the girth pill. It's just your thread was pretty gay. 🤷

• +1
Reactions: currymax
reminder for girthcels

reminder for girthcels

It’s no secret that women tend to place more importance in penis girth over length. A recent study conducted by SPAN lab in California highlighted this fact when they found that women could more reliably judge girth over length, suggesting that they pay more attention to penis circumference. Using 3D erect penis models, they found:

The way a woman’s anatomy has evolved explains the reason for this preference. The clitoris, which is usually identified as simply the small external structure that is packed with nerve endings, is actually a very large internal network of erectile tissue that responds to sexual arousal. The only part that is external is the glans clitoris, also known as the delicate little pearl that wants all the attention!

The clitoris is mostly internal and covers almost the entire pelvic floor.
The more extensive internal structure of the clitoris explains the fascination with thickness of an erection over length of an erection. Beyond the glans, the clitoris extends back and inward like an inverted “V” on each side of the vaginal opening. Next to those ‘legs’ are vestibular bulbs, one on each side of vaginal opening. These are almond-shaped areas of erectile tissue – similar to the corpus spongiosum in men – that fill with blood during arousal becoming firm and pushing outward on the labia. There are also areas of erectile tissue surrounding the urethra (just in front of the vaginal opening) and underneath the area of the perineum (between the vaginal opening and the anus).

There is pleasure in her erectile tissue when there is pressure against it.
During sexual arousal, all of this erectile tissue fills with blood to form a cuff around the entire vaginal opening. When there is vaginal penetration, a woman will feel pressure against all of this erectile tissue, resulting in a pleasurable sensation. Perhaps the best comparison is the feeling that a man has when he squeezes his erection in his hand, creating pressure against the erectile tissue. Not only is this feeling delicious all on its own, but it also that pressure also serves to create a little tugging and pulling on the entire clitoral structure when there is movement in and out of the vagina. This is a major source of stimulation for women during vaginal intercourse since the clitoris is blessed with so many nerve endings!

Top quality posts as always

"For one-night stands, size does matter, but it's not penis length that women are concerned about — it's girth, a new study suggests.

In the study, 41 women viewed and handled penises made on a 3D printer. The models were blue, and ranged in size from 4 inches long and 2.5 inches in circumference to 8.5 inches long and 7 inches in circumference. They were asked to pick which of the 33 models they would prefer for a one-time partner, and which they would prefer for a long-term partner.

For one night stands, women selected penis models with larger girth, on average, than those they selected for long-term relationships.

But there was no difference in length between the penises they preferred for one-time partners versus those they preferred for long-term partners: In either case, women tended to choose penises that were about 6.5 inches long. [8 Wild Facts About the Penis]

The vagina has many pressure-sensitive nerve endings that detect sensations of stretching, and these sensors may be finely tuned to detect variations in penis girth, the researchers said. A penis with larger girth may also bring the clitoris closer to the vagina during sex, which has been suggested to help with achieving orgasm."

also this redpill

" The study demonstrated that for women, the rate of orgasm varied by sexual orientation.The mean occurrence rate for heterosexual women was 61.6%, 58% for bisexual women, and 74.4% for lesbian women."

stimulus of the clitoris is everything tbh

"In either case, women tended to choose penises that were about 6.5 inches long."

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@dicklet4incher @dicklet12incher thoughts?

@dicklet4incher @dicklet12incher thoughts?
its an interesting concept of a theory i have to say i will try to reasearch more into this topic and find a logical conclusion.

at least the thing we all can agree with is that penis size ( even if its length or girth ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

its an interesting concept of a theory i have to say i will try to reasearch more into this topic and find a logical conclusion.

at least the thing we all can agree with is that penis size ( even if its length or girth ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

kinda have to disagree. even though im kinda blessed on the girth side i have to admit that you need neither girth or length to make a woman orgasm

take the lesbian pill

"The study demonstrated that for women, the rate of orgasm varied by sexual orientation.The mean occurrence rate for heterosexual women was 61.6%, 58% for bisexual women, and 74.4% for lesbian women. "

kinda have to disagree. even though im kinda blessed on the girth side i have to admit that you need neither girth or length to make a woman orgasm

take the lesbian pill

"The study demonstrated that for women, the rate of orgasm varied by sexual orientation.The mean occurrence rate for heterosexual women was 61.6%, 58% for bisexual women, and 74.4% for lesbian women. "

Real life lesbos have giant hogs

take the lesbian pill

i have thought about this.
this is a dickpill plot hole that made me thinking for a few days
what if i just find a bisexual woman?
its logical she can both be in a relationship with another woman that has no penis so she could be with a man that has a small one right?
it just sounds to good to be real for the dickpill to have such an easy solution like this
a woman EXPECTS the other woman to not have a dick and have starfish sex BUT she expects the man to have a dick to give her orgasms by penetration.
i am honestly not sure but it just sounds so easy and something i have learnt about this life is that NOTHING is that easy at least for subhumans like myself that is

i have thought about this.
this is a dickpill plot hole that made me thinking for a few days
what if i just find a bisexual woman?
its logical she can both be in a relationship with another woman that has no penis so she could be with a man that has a small one right?
it just sounds to good to be real for the dickpill to have such an easy solution like this
a woman EXPECTS the other woman to not have a dick and have starfish sex BUT she expects the man to have a dick to give her orgasms by penetration.
i am honestly not sure but it just sounds so easy and something i have learnt about this life is that NOTHING is that easy at least for subhumans like myself that is

didnt read but the reason for the higher orgasm rate in lesbian woman is that clitoris stimulation is the main factor for orgasm and not vaginal stimulation. and part of the clitoris are outside and thus can be easily penetrated through lesbian sex (licking, rubbing). and since lesbian spend more time on clitoris stimulation then most heterosexual men it explains the difference in the orgasm rate.

btw things like face, body odor or mood also play a big role so its not only about the mechanical aspect

MODS GETTING MOGGED
w00apT3.gif

tenor.gif

the girth pill was to thick to swallow for him
Good thing I am wide af

"For one-night stands, size does matter, but it's not penis length that women are concerned about — it's girth, a new study suggests.

In the study, 41 women viewed and handled penises made on a 3D printer. The models were blue, and ranged in size from 4 inches long and 2.5 inches in circumference to 8.5 inches long and 7 inches in circumference. They were asked to pick which of the 33 models they would prefer for a one-time partner, and which they would prefer for a long-term partner.

For one night stands, women selected penis models with larger girth, on average, than those they selected for long-term relationships.

But there was no difference in length between the penises they preferred for one-time partners versus those they preferred for long-term partners: In either case, women tended to choose penises that were about 6.5 inches long. [8 Wild Facts About the Penis]

The vagina has many pressure-sensitive nerve endings that detect sensations of stretching, and these sensors may be finely tuned to detect variations in penis girth, the researchers said. A penis with larger girth may also bring the clitoris closer to the vagina during sex, which has been suggested to help with achieving orgasm."

also this redpill

" The study demonstrated that for women, the rate of orgasm varied by sexual orientation.The mean occurrence rate for heterosexual women was 61.6%, 58% for bisexual women, and 74.4% for lesbian women."

stimulus of the clitoris is everything tbh
imagine playing with dildos all day for the sake of research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back