One of the most BRUTAL blackpills to swallow [GTFIH]

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
FOIDS care about your looks, not that much about your personality.

BEING attractive is good.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Chadeep and 2 others
An entire waterfall, But true, Most people (especially normies) underestimate how much foids care about the looks of a man, In every other aspect of either: dating, to just a brief interaction with them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, TheBiggestIncelEver, Ascеnd and 1 other person
An entire waterfall, But true, Most people (especially normies) underestimate how much foids care about the looks of a man, In every other aspect of either dating to just a brief interaction with them
Nope, this is not water, most [people here think only personality matters and looks dont matter at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and nword49
Nope, this is not water, most [people here think only personality matters and looks dont matter at all
Lol this is .org, Everyone understands that here, unless you are just a random lurker from tiktok or reddit

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
that's literally the first blackpill you retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
Certified Hood Classic

WATER YOU NIGGER

@DalitBoss why are people saying this is water tbh =

youre all faggots for saying this is water

bro this is fucking obvious my nigga

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Water fucking cuck

no its not retard
this is looksmax.org, where looks matter, and we looksmax to get girls/a better life because looks are more important than your personality.

so yes it is obvious bro

FOIDS care about your looks, not that much about your personality.

BEING attractive is good.
Nigga you post on average 87 times per day since the day you joined. If you think this is new information to anybody on this forum you might wanna apply for disability and at least get some money for being this retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and cromagnon
this is looksmax.org, where looks matter, and we looksmax to get girls/a better life because looks are more important than your personality.

so yes it is obvious bro
Nigga you post on average 87 times per day since the day you joined. If you think this is new information to anybody on this forum you might wanna apply for disability and at least get some money for being this retarded.
why are people hating on me i didnt do anything

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
@wishIwasSalludon

why are people hating on me i didnt do anything
You may have just posted the most retarded thread I've ever seen. This is just reputation suicide, I'm gonna remember your name so that I can remind you of this anytime I see you on any other thread.

• JFL
You may have just posted the most retarded thread I've ever seen. This is just reputation suicide, I'm gonna remember your name so that I can remind you of this anytime I see you on any other thread.
stop

Its genuinely shocking to me that you have 170x more posts than I do yet you only joined like 4 days before me. I feel like I'm on this site too much I cant imagine how your life must be.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Its genuinely shocking to me that you have 170x more posts than I do yet you only joined like 4 days before me. I feel like I'm on this site too much I cant imagine how your life must be.
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

Is this a sarcastic post