One of the most brutal mogs I’ve ever seen:

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
The skull, the coloring/pheno, height, frame, I don’t think it can get worse than this

IMG 7159

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 32486, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
does left play dota 2?

Both are same colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Height is really the most brutal mog as it typically leads to a bigger skull and wider frame either way.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and BoredPrince
Height is really the most brutal mog as it typically leads to a bigger skull and wider frame either way.
Agree, human body typically develops in proportions, meaning the taller you are, everything else grows to match your height

Except maybe dick, I haven't researched connection between height and cock

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Agree, human body typically develops in proportions, meaning the taller you are, everything else grows to match your height

Except maybe dick, I haven't researched connection between height and cock
I don’t think there’s a strong if any correlation with dick and height as different hormones and mechanisms are responsible for both. For height, skull and frame, HGH and Igf-1 plays a vital role which is why they’re all linked.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I don’t think there’s a strong if any correlation with dick and height as different hormones and mechanisms are responsible for both. For height, skull and frame, HGH and Igf-1 plays a vital role which is why they’re all linked.
Good point, but HGH and igf-1 impact everything in the body, to a lesser degree sure, but still impact it nevertheless

Although those 3 you mentioned are the most noticable