One of the most dislikable traits of normies

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
One of the most dislikable traits that normies have is when they intentionally antagonize someone, then get shocked when that person gets antagonized.

They like to dish out being annoying, then gaslight that person after they get annoyed like they are being mean or insecure for no reason.

A great example of this is seeing normies interact with queen's guards in European countries.

They all intentionally try to annoy these guards, then are stunned, STUNNED when they get annoyed then have this demeanor like they have been victimized. I hate it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Jamaldickjavontus, LancasteR and 6 others
People say autists have no self awareness, but my experience tells me that normies are some of the most clueless mfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Darkeningstar
They all intentionally try to annoy these guards, then are stunned, STUNNED when they get annoyed then have this demeanor like they have been victimized. I hate it.
The guards are supposed to stay silent and still, many people take selfies with them, some guards will scream randomly at tourists just for fun...

The guards are supposed to stay silent and still, many people take selfies with them, some guards will scream randomly at tourists just for fun...
they scream because they get too close. you are another clueless normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: milfhunterkakyoin., EdgyFashionist and Gonthar
they scream because they get too close. you are another clueless normie
Lol, no....they are supposed to stay absolutely still no matter what happens, some people would try to push the limit and see how far these guys can take until they snap, by making funny faces, touching them, playing pranks, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Worse is when talking to them is like talking to a fucking wall. Most of them act like retarded babies