One of the most important blackpills about this site (MUST READ lowiqcels)

E

everythingmatters

Silver
I have realized is good about this site is that it brings you up to date with things, how it makes you see there are such surgeries, etc.

That is the only good thing, already in the correct way in which they should be applied, things are mostly incorrect and you should already investigate it with real surgeons, etc.

For example, I read that I should whiten my teeth as a looksmaxing tip, that I should use peroxide and that it was very easy, etc. So I went to an ortho to sell me the trays to whiten my teeth myself (I read this here) and he literally saw me as an idiot because I also told him that I wanted to wear braces to correct my bite, etc. and he told me that if I bleached my teeth later I would not be able to use orthodontic appliances because my enamel would be weaker and he told me that whitening is the last step to be done.

Also from what we were talking with him that it was stupid to whiten one's teeth by mistake a few dollars, and the professional procedure is not even that expensive (at least in my country). Teeth whitening is not like washing your shoes.

The same goes for most of the information here. Looksmaxing is definitely not for lowiqcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4209, SexyMofo and 4 others
I have realized is good about this site is that it brings you up to date with things, how it makes you see there are such surgeries, etc.

That is the only good thing, already in the correct way in which they should be applied, things are mostly incorrect and you should already investigate it with real surgeons, etc.

For example, I read that I should whiten my teeth as a looksmaxing tip, that I should use peroxide and that it was very easy, etc. So I went to an ortho to sell me the trays to whiten my teeth myself (I read this here) and he literally saw me as an idiot because I also told him that I wanted to wear braces to correct my bite, etc. and he told me that if I bleached my teeth later I would not be able to use orthodontic appliances because my enamel would be weaker and he told me that whitening is the last step to be done.

Also from what we were talking with him that it was stupid to whiten one's teeth by mistake a few dollars, and the professional procedure is not even that expensive (at least in my country). Teeth whitening is not like washing your shoes.

The same goes for most of the information here. Looksmaxing is definitely not for lowiqcels

cope he's just regurgitating what he learned in school

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Whitens me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Everything to do with teeth whitening is a basic :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
teeth whitening is a giant cope anyway

Everything to do with teeth whitening is a basic :redpill:
not the point, it was just an example. The same applies for surgeries, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lux

hydro perox 3% is not that bad for your teeth, of course have measures to make sure your enamel is taken care of. I use sensodyne enamel repair. Its not that big a deal with hydro perox if you aren't using a really high percent.

hydro perox 3% is not that bad for your teeth, of course have measures to make sure your enamel is taken care of. I use sensodyne enamel repair. Its not that big a deal with hydro perox if you aren't using a really high percent.

this is exactly what i mean by my post.

I did not say it was bad, it is the best there is now for teeth whitening.

But the problem is that you do not have (as most here) the real experience of an ortho. Peroxide will not permanently damage your enamel but it will weaken it, and if you want to use orthognathic surgeries, you should wear braces and you should not wear braces for a while if you just bleached your teeth because your enamel will be weakened.

This is the problem with this site ... You have to be highiqcels to lookmaxing or you will end up fucking yourself.

i am too low iq to weigh out the pros and cons of looksmaxxing surgeries properly. a smart person would have had surgeries by now in my position.

Very true, people here will blindly follow whatever others are saying. I’ve seen it so many times where people will circle jerk something they think is true but in actuality it isn’t.

Like mouth widening for example. Literally everyone here believed it caused major nasolabial folds but it was completely untrue lol. I’m seeing the same thing for negatives of filler. Do your own research.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i am too low iq to weigh out the pros and cons of looksmaxxing surgeries properly. a smart person would have had surgeries by now in my position.
yes, it is hard. Real looksmaxxing is not for everybody.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
this is exactly what i mean by my post.

I did not say it was bad, it is the best there is now for teeth whitening.

But the problem is that you do not have (as most here) the real experience of an ortho. Peroxide will not permanently damage your enamel but it will weaken it, and if you want to use orthognathic surgeries, you should wear braces and you should not wear braces for a while if you just bleached your teeth because your enamel will be weakened.

This is the problem with this site ... You have to be highiqcels to lookmaxing or you will end up fucking yourself.

I mean, you need to be high IQ plus help from real professionals for real looksmaxxing