One of the perks of height that isn't talked about

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Narcy thread trigger warning

Is when you're sitting down somewhere and a girl comes into the vicinity and also sits down and there's some minor tension and indirect acknowledgment of each other's existence because you meet her face threshold.

The foid is likely to assume you're in the average to above average height range based off of probability and not having a manlet-common facial growth pattern but when it's time for you to stand up and she see's that you maxxed out the height stat she receives dopamine by thinking:
"I knew my senses were correct by having initial attraction to him despite no evidence for his height, any minor nit-picking I could've done over his face is irrelevant now"

I then receive dopamine by standing up while the foid is looking and internally thinking "did you have your doubts about me foid? did you think I was just a TFEM and not a full blow TFBEM? "

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, SidharthTheSlayer, Kazey and 12 others
You're getting way too deep into this girls just like a tall tree they can climb and call daddy nothing more to it than that

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, greywind, Surfsup and 2 others
actually end it after posting this dick sucking thread nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Onewithmoss, iblamepheno1, bakpaokukus and 6 others
Screenshot 20241024 115206
Screenshot 20241024 115156
Screenshot 20241022 131219

You're getting way too deep into this girls just like a tall tree they can climb and call daddy nothing more to it than that
As if my this somehow refutes my thread?
If girls like a tall tree they can climb and call Daddy then wouldn't they enjoy it when a guy who they're facially attracted to stands up and they see that he ticks the box as being a tall tree they can climb and call daddy?

I swear I get a comment like this in most of my threads which ends up with a dozen+ likes because the userbase here thinks it somehow owned me in a comical fashion or disproved my thread when it's done neither

Your post isn't that egregious in terms of trying to refute me with poor humour but I had to get that off my chest because I usually dont draw attention to such posts

Girls think tall height = big dick, high t levels, wealthier class, healthy and more

thats why height is seen as attractive

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, BeanletMogger, greywind and 1 other person
As if my this somehow refutes my thread?
If girls like a tall tree they can climb and call Daddy then wouldn't they enjoy it when a guy who they're facially attracted to stands up and they see that he ticks the box as being a tall tree they can climb and call daddy?

I swear I get a comment like this in most of my threads which ends up with a dozen+ likes because the userbase here thinks it somehow owned me in a comical fashion or disproved my thread when it's done neither

Your post isn't that egregious in terms of trying to refute me with poor humour but I had to get that off my chest because I usually dont draw attention to such posts
Perhaps you're right and this kind of thought process is exactly what goes through girls heads every time a tall guy they sat next to stands up. Doesn't really mean anything though. Nothing much to be learned from this. You're just going overly deep into analysing the obvious fact that women like tall men. Do you have autism?

they can tell you're tall before you stand unless your torso is tiny, its more of a how tall is this guy then is this guy tall

Girls think tall height = big dick, high t levels, wealthier class, healthy and more

thats why height is seen as attractive
It never began for us manlets:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
It never began for us manlets:feelswhy:
I may no longer be a manlet in the future bhai

my feet size and hands have increased, the growth plates in those, close much earlier then the ones in your arms and legs

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Narcy thread trigger warning

Is when you're sitting down somewhere and a girl comes into the vicinity and also sits down and there's some minor tension and indirect acknowledgment of each other's existence because you meet her face threshold.

The foid is likely to assume you're in the average to above average height range based off of probability and not having a manlet-common facial growth pattern but when it's time for you to stand up and she see's that you maxxed out the height stat she receives dopamine by thinking:
"I knew my senses were correct by having initial attraction to him despite no evidence for his height, any minor nit-picking I could've done over his face is irrelevant now"

I then receive dopamine by standing up while the foid is looking and internally thinking "did you have your doubts about me foid? did you think I was just a TFEM and not a full blow TFBEM? "
imo funniest thread by you i usually dislike your threads

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I may no longer be a manlet in the future bhai

my feet size and hands have increased, the growth plates in those, close much earlier then the ones in your arms and legs
Mirin what age are you? I got really unlucky and stopped growing at 15

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
So in a sense it's like wearing a face mask but actually having a good midface and lower third, and taking it off mid conversation to mog expectations?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Never happened to me yet but I’m still waiting