One of the worst feelings…

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
Realising someone you liked wether it’s an actor or otherwise has some Jewish ancestry…
Why David, why? I love X-Files and Californication.. Why couldn’t you just be full goy?
IMG 8047
IMG 8048

Ethnicity:
*Ashkenazi Jewish (father)
*Scottish (mother)

I find it hard to watch something when there’s a Jew involved, I could agree with some of their opinions if they talk about their politics but if they’re Jewish I’m very careful. It’s not as easy to see them on screen.

They’re literally everywhere in Hollywood, despite being less than 2% of the population there over 90% of those fuckers over there!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, PsychoH, whitepiller and 2 others
idk bro I'm not white

How can you tell if someone is of Jewish ancestry really?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and FascisstChad
Or by the features

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, FascisstChad and n9wiff
idk bro I'm not white

How can you tell if someone is off Jewish ancestry really?
The most important features are eyes, nose, ears and lips. Some secondary features are hair as Jews have strange hair.
IMG 8049
IMG 8050
IMG 8051
IMG 8052

Larger fleshy hooked noses, fish lips, elongated ears, beady eyes and a weird hair texture that’s coarse and curly. They change based on miscegenation for example Scarlett Jo has high euro admixture while Adam Sandler has much less than her that’s why she kinda looks white and you can tell Adam looks strange.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Bars and n9wiff
The most important features are eyes, nose, ears and lips. Some secondary features are hair as Jews have strange hair.
.View attachment 3172595View attachment 3172596View attachment 3172598View attachment 3172599
Larger fleshy hooked noses, fish lips, elongated ears, beady eyes and a weird hair texture that’s coarse and curly. They change based on miscegenation for example Scarlett Jo has high euro admixture while Adam Sandler has much less than her that’s why she kinda looks white and you can tell Adam looks strange.
They also tend to be scrawny/skinny-weak?

Or is that just a stereotype? I see that portrayal on some cartoons I watch too.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and ihearvoices
They also tend to be scrawny/skinny-weak?

Or is that just a stereotype? I see that portrayal on some cartoons I watch too.
They are much less athletic and physical than whites, they aren’t a physical race. They’ve never won anything physically in the history of their existence. They stick together and accumulate wealth to control those with strength.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial, ihearvoices and n9wiff
Imagine caring about someone’s ethnicity like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, FascisstChad and n9wiff
Imagine caring about someone’s ethnicity like that
It’s actually irritating knowing they’re not a goy. I can’t enjoy the performance as much. If they’re playing a Jew like in Seinfeld it’s ok but when they’re pretending to be a goy? It’s off putting to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and tombradylover
Or by the features 👃
The nose is the only thing about them that doesn’t lie and reveals the truth for once in their miserable slimy lives.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and ihearvoices
i relate with jake gylenhal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and whitepiller

Attachments

• Joos.mp4
    108.8 KB