one of the worst things a woman can do to you

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
is agree meeting with you, pour her mental diarreah on you and then disappear. then you just try to forget all the stuff she told you, good luck with that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, Sean o' Tist, Nick.Harte and 3 others
true
i aint no therapist

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Sean o' Tist and Deleted member 84615
The most cruel thing a woman has ever done to you was giving birth to you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, Sean o' Tist, exo and 2 others
is agree meeting with you,
This should be everyone's goal ... the minute you don't sense this ever taking place, drop the bitch like a hot potato
pour her mental diarreah on you
unfortunately if youre below HTN you have to play along for a while
and then disappear.
yeah this is bad.
From the get go, attempt to build an emotional connection and start fucking ... if you fail , you be the one to disappear
then you just try to forget all the stuff she told you, good luck with that.
it's easy if you're high T and are mentally prepared to not get emotionally invested

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Darkeningstar
The most cruel thing a woman has ever done to you was giving birth to you
no, it was not breastfeeding me enough which caused me to have mommy issues :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Darkeningstar
no, it was not breastfeeding me enough which caused me to have mommy issues :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Now you even started crying for your mommys tits. Every time I think it can’t get worse you manage to surprise me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 84615
This should be everyone's goal
not if it doesnt involve sex

unfortunately if youre below HTN you have to play along for a while
you dont "play along". SHE plays you along and you just dont realize it cuz she is good looking+high IQ

From the get go, attempt to build an emotional connection and start fucking ..
unfortunately she was emotionless with me completely :feelsbadman:. if a woman engages rationally with you, its over

it's easy if you're high T and are mentally prepared to not get emotionally invested
but if you were like that, she wouldnt have used you in the first place lol

Now you even started crying for your mommys tits. Every time I think it can’t get worse you manage to surprise me
i have been trying to find those tits in other women tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
is agree meeting with you, pour her mental diarreah on you and then disappear. then you just try to forget all the stuff she told you, good luck with that.
Who used you as an emotional tampon again? :popcorn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
Who used you as an emotional tampon again? :popcorn:
its the same fucking whore, spiking my cortisol from the moment i wake up till the moment i go to bed. no matter what i do, she is always there laughing at how autistic and worthless i am

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
its the same fucking whore, spiking my cortisol from the moment i wake up till the moment i go to bed. no matter what i do, she is always there laughing at how autistic and worthless i am
Lol. So it's just your schizo thoughts?

• So Sad
Lol. So it's just your schizo thoughts?
more like memories lol. i alwasy thought my old oneitis was abusive but this one was something else.

• JFL
more like memories lol. i alwasy thought my old oneitis was abusive but this one was something else.
You got traumatised. Oh poor poor sweet little boy. :feelsgah:

• So Sad
You got traumatised. Oh poor poor sweet little boy. :feelsgah:
after i mad a move on her she said "why dont you go home and play with your little bass???" :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she had no mercy at all. she couldn't just say "Im sorry but im not feeling it with you. But we can still be friends!", she had to be harsh

• JFL
after i mad a move on her she said "why dont you go home and play with your little bass???" :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she had no mercy at all. she couldn't just say "Im sorry but im not feeling it with you. But we can still be friends!", she had to be harsh
It's because you tried to step out of your assigned role, so you had to be put in your place.

• So Sad
It's because you tried to step out of your assigned role, so you had to be put in your place.
i was trying to be romantic with her and show my feelings....it was more of a gesture than anything :feelsbadman:

• JFL
i was trying to be romantic with her and show my feelings....it was more of a gesture than anything :feelsbadman:
Your gesture was a disrespect. It had to be punished.

• So Sad
You should have licked her shoes.
tbh, i told her i had a good time with her. that line worked with my old oneitis not with her sadly :feelsbadman:. she wasnt so lenient....

• JFL
tbh, i told her i had a good time with her. that line worked with my old oneitis not with her sadly :feelsbadman:. she wasnt so lenient....
You should have barked instead.

• So Sad
You should have barked instead.
i thought looking at her with my abused puppy eyes would have melted her heart or smth :feelsbadman:. she had absolutely 0 empathy or humanity for me....she is a monster :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
i thought looking at her with my abused puppy eyes would have melted her heart or smth :feelsbadman:. she had absolutely 0 empathy or humanity for me....she is a monster :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You watched too much Hollywood romcoms growing up.

• So Sad
You watched too much Hollywood romcoms growing up.
but it worked with my old oneitis. she blushed when i told her i had a good time with her and then we agreed to meet again :feelsbadman: