One of the worst things you can do for your hair and skin

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Is shower with hot water

In nature no human would ever need a moisturizer for their skin, or ever need a conditioner for their hair

The reason they need these thing nowadays is because hot water melts their sebum off
IMG 1256

This causes your skin to greatly dry out, which in turn results in overproduction of your natural oils, which can lead to acne and oily hair after time

Now I’m not saying you need to take cold showers, but what works best for me is taking a warm shower, then turning it to cool water for when I wash my hair and face

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels, halloweed, ascension124 and 4 others
Is shower with hot water

In nature no human would ever need a moisturizer for their skin, or ever need a conditioner for their hair

The reason they need these thing nowadays is because hot water melts their sebum off
View attachment 3227983

This causes your skin to greatly dry out, which in turn results in overproduction of your natural oils, which can lead to acne and oily hair after time

Now I’m not saying you need to take cold showers, but what works best for me is taking a warm shower, then turning it to cool water for when I wash my hair and face
good to know

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and ey88
Just don't shower at all I don't know why it's such a common practice.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, slavicpsycho and ey88
Just don't shower at all I don't know why it's such a common practice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and ey88
Is shower with hot water

View attachment 3227983

Very legit

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Is shower with hot water

View attachment 3227983

How do you open your pores?

• +1
Reactions: ey88