One of the worst unfixable failos

D

Deleted member 1862

Is short and/or negatively tilted eyebrows.

You will never, EVER have a good eye area if you have these. If someone can prove me wrong go for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, datboijj and Deleted member 12303
NCT is worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
another flaw what i have
9E59Nou7.jpg

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrisonBreakFan08, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Is... is it over for me?

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Merćer, Mouthbreath and 3 others
inb4 someone tries to use Pitt to prove me wrong

height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse
height is worse

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Wallenberg, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
something like this:

also after googling this I've noticed that NCT & negatively tilted eyebrows often go hand in hand
Positively tilted, then downward at the edges, is the best eyebrow shape IMO.

B9bd14bbe606387d8bc1599936144fcd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, datboijj, DesperadoRatado and 3 others
something like this:

also after googling this I've noticed that NCT & negatively tilted eyebrows often go hand in hand
yeah noticed that too
entire face just starts melting with downward growth
Del

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 1862
yeah noticed that too
entire face just starts melting with downward growth
View attachment 1016105
brutal tbh

I think looksmax community & surgery community in general is retarded. How have we not got a better procedure for eyebrow transplant & brow repositioning/ altering? These two procedures would yield such amazing results in so many cases.

• +1
Reactions: baruch and Ocelot
:feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
brutal tbh

I think looksmax community & surgery community in general is retarded. How have we not got a better procedure for eyebrow transplant & brow repositioning/ altering? These two procedures would yield such amazing results in so many cases.
Because normies don't think about their eyebrows at all, let alone having surgery to get them fixed.

You will never, EVER have a good eye area if you have these. If someone can prove me wrong go for it.
brad pitt

If you're focusing on eyebrows, that means you don't have bigger failos to take care of,

so if eyebrows are your only failos, and that keeps you worried, then I guess you're good.

YOU WILL NEVER NOT GET LAID BECAUSE OF EYEBROWS ALONE.

Problem is somewhere else it's my guess, and eyebrows compound everything else.

Long midface is worst unfixable failo

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 10413
brutal tbh

don't brow lifts change eyebrow tilt? usually done alongside a cantho

but they look like dogshit from what I've seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Phenopill is more brutal imo.Worse than heightpill imo

i don't have this problem, I'm just observing.

A lot of gl users/ users with potential have one thing in common: perfect eyebrows

@oatmeal

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

looksmaxxing is all about small changes that add up, for most people
hair, skin, facial hair, body, wearing lifts, clothing that fits, etc.

but ofc this site goes straight to muh lefort 3 without doing the aforementioned things first/too

fucking women looksmax more than people on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and oatmeal
Phenopill is more brutal imo.Worse than heightpill imo
It's often mixed I noticed, for example Dutch and Swedish males heightmog everybody else, but they have less than ideal coloring (blond hair), and don't have faces that seem as universally appealing as the Med phenotype, for example (shorter males).

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
looksmaxxing is all about small changes that add up, for most people
hair, skin, facial hair, body, wearing lifts, clothing that fits, etc.

but ofc this site goes straight to muh lefort 3 without doing the aforementioned things first/too

fucking women looksmax more than people on this site
I agree, but after you've done all the possible softmaxxes, I guess it can you up you 1-1.5 PSL points at most,

whereas surgery is the real game changer for people who need it.

i don't have this problem, I'm just observing.

A lot of gl users/ users with potential have one thing in common: perfect eyebrows

@oatmeal
They have so many other things in common, before having perfect eyebrows, but I agree.

I may have a 2 inch penis but at least my eyebrows are straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Merćer and Deleted member 1862
I agree, but after you've done all the possible softmaxxes, I guess it can you up you 1-1.5 PSL points at most,

whereas surgery is the real game changer for people who need it.
the anomaly arises from the following situation imo:

you have to be good looking enough to be motivated to softmaxx, and softmaxxing when you're good looking enough itself will ascend someone more or less (I define that as consistent slaying) and at that point, you stop caring about surgeries

on the other hand, if one's ugly, they don't have the daily positive reinforcement required to stay GL with softmaxxing, and instead look to a 2 day surgical procedure before doing the basics

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and oatmeal
They have so many other things in common, before having perfect eyebrows, but I agree.
wow are we really gonna reinvent the wheel again?

well yeah obvsly

here's my in tandem list:

-don't have fucked up brow ridge
-don't have fucked up ipd
-don't have fucked up nose length
-don't have tiny skull or massive neurocranium
-don't be past nw2
-don't be Dravidian/Asian pheno
-have a bunch of minor (or major, perhaps) failos that are fixable (some people look normie while having nothing to really fix)
-have some dimorphism
-don't be death tier-iq so you don't do a retarded procedure
-have at least 1 good trait, like eyes, jaw, midface (as in projection like tuboflard does) lips etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Ocelot
the anomaly arises from the following situation imo:

you have to be good looking enough to be motivated to softmaxx, and softmaxxing when you're good looking enough itself will ascend someone more or less (I define that as consistent slaying) and at that point, you stop caring about surgeries

on the other hand, if one's ugly, they don't have the daily positive reinforcement required to stay GL with softmaxxing, and instead look to a 2 day surgical procedure before doing the basics
This.

Same goes for general life success. It's called positive momentum, or positive reinforcement, as you put it.

Unironically, people who are self-encouraged to softmax, are the ones who least need it,

because it's a good lifefuel to know you're doing anything you can, to gor from 5 PSL to 6 PSL,

while that guy who's 4 PSL, would benefit the most from upping to 5 PSL (the least PSL you are, the most you will benefit from being one PSL point higher).

Yet, he's less likely to do anything about it than the other guy, because the task seems huge, or he's dispirited enough as it is,etc,...

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
wow are we really gonna reinvent the wheel again?

well yeah obvsly

here's my in tandem list:

-don't have fucked up brow ridge
-don't have fucked up ipd
-don't have fucked up nose length
-don't have tiny skull or massive neurocranium
-don't be past nw2
-don't be Dravidian/Asian pheno
-have a bunch of minor (or major, perhaps) failos that are fixable (some people look normie while having nothing to really fix)
-have some dimorphism
-don't be death tier-iq so you don't do a retarded procedure
-have at least 1 good trait, like eyes, jaw, midface (as in projection like tuboflard does) lips etc.
I didn't ask anybody to reinvent the wheel and list every feature that good-looking guys actually share.

This.

Same goes for general life success. It's called positive momentum, or positive reinforcement, as you put it.

Unironically, people who are self-encouraged to softmax, are the ones who least need it,

because it's a good lifefuel to know you're doing anything you can, to gor from 5 PSL to 6 PSL,

while that guy who's 4 PSL, would benefit the most from upping to 5 PSL (the least PSL you are, the most you will benefit from being one PSL point higher).

Yet, he's less likely to do anything about it than the other guy, because the task seems huge, or he's dispirited enough as it is,etc,...
mayb I guess
I didn't ask anybody to reinvent the wheel and list every feature that good-looking guys actually share.
fair enough tbh, sorry

Positively tilted, then downward at the edges, is the best eyebrow shape IMO.

View attachment 1016104
Wrong! Neutral straight low set eyebrows are best for both male and female
2c925434220ead389085ebafa6e2c8cc.png

Straight #brows #natural #2017 #2017trends | Brooke shields, Straight  eyebrows, Straight brows

JFL if you think having a permanent expression on your face is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Momstouch
Wrong! Neutral straight low set eyebrows are best for both male and female
2c925434220ead389085ebafa6e2c8cc.png

View attachment 1016163

JFL if you think having a permanent expression on your face is ideal

Good, but can give alien look in some phenotypes, especially paired with PCT and wide PFL.

Good, but can give alien look in some phenotypes, especially paired with PCT and wide PFL.
I wouldn't know I haven't seen extreme PCT with low set straight eyebrows
It probably might even look good idk

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I wouldn't know I haven't seen extreme PCT with low set straight eyebrows
It probably might even look good idk
One word: HARMONY.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Because normies don't think about their eyebrows at all, let alone having surgery to get them fixed.
correct but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

Majority of normies don't understand facial aesthetics at all, they can't pinpoint what makes a face attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian

It is fixable though? you can literally get eyebrow transplant

It is fixable though? you can literally get eyebrow transplant
bro idk if I'd call having to groom your eyebrows every single day a 'fix'

I know that you can use other donor sites such as nape/legs/arms but I'm yet to see a result where the density is actually good.

bro idk if I'd call having to groom your eyebrows every single day a 'fix'

I know that you can use other donor sites such as nape/legs/arms but I'm yet to see a result where the density is actually good.
You all are willing to literally get your jaw broken for 2mm of forward grwoth but this is too far

You all are willing to literally get your jaw broken for 2mm of forward grwoth but this is too far
one of them is a procedure that when carried out well after careful planning will provide both functional and aesthetic benefits

the other is crude, shitty procedure that you literally will not be able to explain to people & has unpredictable results

one of them is a procedure that when carried out well after careful planning will provide both functional and aesthetic benefits

the other is crude, shitty procedure that you literally will not be able to explain to people & has unpredictable results
Well if it is one of your worst failos it is worth the risk to some extent but I can understand the aversion

don't brow lifts change eyebrow tilt? usually done alongside a cantho

but they look like dogshit from what I've seen
yeh i think they look pretty bad, then again normies don't realise that modest changes are better than drastic ones

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Zygomatic osteotomy fixes both nct and nct eyebrows, no?