one of you will marry a girl that @clavicular slayed

jindermahal

jindermahal

Iron
just a reminder that most of you cucks will marry and serve a toxic, sub 80 ıq, cumdumpster that got fucked free by chads jfl

@Clavicular pls unban me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, deepfuckingvalue, psychomandible and 22 others
no bc i live in ss-africa

• +1
Reactions: SharpOrange
just a reminder that most of you cucks will marry and serve a toxic, sub 80 ıq, cumdumpster that got fucked free by chads jfl

@Clavicular pls unban me
And i wouldnt care because he speaks and sounds like a cuck. Has a cuckold frame. I dont get why u guys overrate him so much hes a bit above average in motion. Reality is in the modern western world u will marry a girl probs who fkd some1 better looking thn u.

If clavicular took my advice at his young age he could be a genuine mogger with his height but hes runnin low doses when his body is in its prime and not as susceptible to the negative sides.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ascension, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Cope
Media iv

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, itzyaboyJJ, Suns9999 and 3 others
not marrying a fat landwhale 30 year old white girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TARAN, Suns9999, cooldude1231 and 7 others
not marrying a fat landwhale 30 year old white girl
To me its practically impossible to love a girl inside whom some man inserted his organ .
Virgin or death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTNcutecel, 97baHater, Alucard69 and 3 others
+ she will try to convince you that she only fucked 1 or 2 guys but we all know women never lie

4425062 Screenshot 20240929 184608 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, itzyaboyJJ, ascension and 9 others
No I won’t marry a 30 yr old white roastie , also Kys u cuck

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
And i wouldnt care because he speaks and sounds like a cuck. Has a cuckold frame. I dont get why u guys overrate him so much hes a bit above average in motion. Reality is in the modern western world u will marry a girl probs who fkd some1 better looking thn u.

If clavicular took my advice at his young age he could be a genuine mogger with his height but hes runnin low doses when his body is in its prime and not as susceptible to the negative sides.
Cunt i started blasting harder

• +1
Clavicular is an narcy faggot I had no idea who he was until about a week ago

He's not even that attractive he's just a MTN with height halo + dark triad

Also jfl at his physique destorying health to look like you got noob gains

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Cunt i started blasting harder
I guarentee I have blasted harder thn u ever have 150mg tren a day plu 50mg anadrol and 800 test a week. Full respect for not banning me though.

Last edited:
I guarentee I have blasted harder thn u ever have 150mg tren a day plu 50mg anadrol and 800 test a week.
speed run to the graveyard before halloween

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and NoReedemingFeature
Wrong.

If I ever decide to marry, I’m geomaxxing to the slums of Bulgaria, and buying a virgin wife.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69, jindermahal, lemonnz and 1 other person
speed run to the graveyard before halloween
wrong it was 4 weeks of bad blood work in my 20s when my arterys are pliable and flexible. It is ideal to run these high doses then (like arnold did who is 80 or smth). Politically correct idiots say its better to run high later but no u do it as young as possible when ur body is resiloiant to the side effects. Once u get into ur 30s ur arterys become way stiffer and hold plaque much easier thts why modern bbers are dying so much more compared to old school ones

wrong it was 4 weeks of bad blood work in my 20s when my arterys are pliable and flexible. It is ideal to run these high doses then (like arnold did who is 80 or smth). Politically correct idiots say its better to run high later but no u do it as young as possible when ur body is resiloiant to the side effects. Once u get into ur 30s ur arterys become way stiffer and hold plaque much easier thts why modern bbers are dying so much more compared to old school ones
Im not 40 years old running tren like tht fat fk on his channel whtever his name was paul something.

Least clav obsessed greycuck

I guarentee I have blasted harder thn u ever have 150mg tren a day plu 50mg anadrol and 800 test a week. Full respect for not banning me though.
Why tf would I ban a roidmogger like urself JFL, i wish all forumers were like u:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Gengar, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
150mg of tren a day
Finally someone who doesn't pussy out on doses

• +1
Reactions: TitusA and Clavicular
150mg of tren a day
Finally someone who doesn't pussy out on doses
To be fair I pussy out on them now but during ur early 20s i think its no problem. but im 28 now so cnt do tht shit anymore. now its high trt to maintain my physique combined with 300mg cycles every now and then ( u grow to ur rpevious size bcause of muscle memory).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and NoReedemingFeature
Where are your physique pics for justifiable gear use with those dosages on your end?

Where are your physique pics for justifiable gear use with those dosages on your end?
I will neveer post pics of me on this forum bottom line. Also those ddosages wwhere 6 years ago when i was 22. I m simply stating the fact its better to do it when ur young and less predisposed to highcholesterol high blood pressure etc. How about u stop licking claviculars ass (who i dont think im in an argument with). Only a fkin autistic reatard would post and doxx themself on these forums.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I will neveer post pics of me on this forum bottom line. Also those ddosages wwhere 6 years ago when i was 22. I m simply stating the fact its better to do it when ur young and less predisposed to highcholesterol high blood pressure etc. How about u stop licking claviculars ass (who i dont think im in an argument with). Only a fkin autistic reatard would post and doxx themself on these forums.
idgaf about @Clavicular , I'm asking for your proof of progress as you are your own best test subject. While it maybe true in the aspect of making gains with higher chance or recovery due to more stem cells and the body's ability to handle the oxidative stress it still doesn't help the neurochemistry change and the fact that it can prematurely age your brain and cause a bunch of other sides effects even with mitigation through other meds.

idk do u want to see the weigh in scale. i have the same insertions as my twin bro so im not postin pics. I dnt now why the fk u find it so hard to believe some1 from the UK of all places took high dose tren(they are widely used and acceted here). Yes thts why u use it short term. I used it for 7 weeks ppl who run it long tera are just idiots.

idgaf about @Clavicular , I'm asking for your proof of progress as you are your own best test subject. While it maybe true in the aspect of making gains with higher chance or recovery due to more stem cells and the body's ability to handle the oxidative stress it still doesn't help the neurochemistry change and the fact that it can prematurely age your brain and cause a bunch of other sides effects even with mitigation through other meds.
idk do u want to see the weigh in scale. i have the same insertions as my twin bro so im not postin pics. I dnt now why the fk u find it so hard to believe some1 from the UK of all places took high dose tren(they are widely used and acceted here). Yes thts why u use it short term. I used it for 7 weeks ppl who run it long term are just idiots.
:soy:

Idk why u started arguing with me in threads when I already agree with you dog:lul::lul::lul: argue with every natty on here (99% of this cope forum)

• +1
Reactions: TitusA and 97baHater
Idk why u started arguing with me in threads when I already agree with you dog:lul::lul::lul: argue with every natty on here (99% of this cope forum)
Im not arguing with u sorry if u took it that way. But u seem to have a bunch of fanboys tht wna argue bk with me bcause ur mod or u posted a thread about fkin girls idk.

Im not arguing with u sorry if u took it that way. But u seem to have a bunch of fanboys tht wna argue bk with me bcause ur mod or u posted a thread about fkin girls idk.
Also I argue with the nattys on here everyday plus the retards scared of finasteride or dutasateride.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Brootal.

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal
Genuine question: is it possible to have kid without a woman? Like in a lab?

Also cn i get a moving avatar or do i need to be a mod for tht
You just need to make sure the image isn't larger than whatever MB it says you can have.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
idk do u want to see the weigh in scale. i have the same insertions as my twin bro so im not postin pics. I dnt now why the fk u find it so hard to believe some1 from the UK of all places took high dose tren(they are widely used and acceted here). Yes thts why u use it short term. I used it for 7 weeks ppl who run it long term are just idiots.
:soy:
Yeah I’m happy with natty progress for myself. I’ll look into gear later. You don’t have to. I’ve posted my physique. But I get it. Some of the mods here are cucks so they can doxx.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
Answer is simple stop being virgin and fuck some girls when you find your real partner ( 10/10 girl) then stay with her.

@Clavicular pls unban me
Clav is a smaĺ fish in the sea

• +1
Top 10 worst threads on .org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater and Schizotypalcel
Ur a cuck faggot

Yeah I’m happy with natty progress for myself. I’ll look into gear later. You don’t have to. I’ve posted my physique. But I get it. Some of the mods here are cucks so they can doxx.
yeah u might be fine natty but for me at a sub optimal height (5ft11) I felt i should max out my body at least. Also the comment about speed run tot he graveyard isnt true. U cn do short cycles o tren in ur early 20s. The problem is these bodybuilders tht are nearly 40 and still blating huge doses..