One piece fanbase seems to be the most annoying fanbase in anime

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Equinox
I basically watch and read all episodes and chapters of One Piece, it’s obvious that One Piece has declined a lot and I think it’s a 4/10 manga at best now, But One Piece fans continue to be the most delusional and biased fans on the entire anime community.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, moredatesmorerapes, isis_Bleach and 5 others
Fr i dont hate one piece i really liked it it was entertaining quite some good events but now its just boring asf most people dont watch it because it starts very slow and bad but for me its good until its starts the time skip.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Goth
Fr i dont hate one piece i really liked it it was entertaining quite some good events but now its just boring asf most people dont watch it because it starts very slow and bad but for me its good until its starts the time skip.
It was always shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and Imretarded?
Are you sure it's not Berserk, jujutsu kaisen, demon Slayer, baki, AoT or Naruto? Lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
wrong. jojo fans are undoubtedly the most cancerous annoying anime fans. they will turn anything you say into a reference to jojo its like their mind is rotted

• +1
Reactions: Putin
wrong. jojo fans are undoubtedly the most cancerous annoying anime fans. they will turn anything you say into a reference to jojo its like their mind is rotted
is that a jojo's reference?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, thugmaxxer2 and rape
I basically watch and read all episodes and chapters of One Piece, it’s obvious that One Piece has declined a lot and I think it’s a 4/10 manga at best now, But One Piece fans continue to be the most delusional and biased fans on the entire anime community.
2020 anitok

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Dude I haven't seen that in like 5 years

stop being such a weak faggot
is that a jojo's reference?
okay nvm

DNRD

One Piece is peak fiction

Cope, seethe and dilate, nigger
759fc995e2da14cde1282284deb60a015324a433

one piece is boring and gear 5 was shit

• +1
Reactions: Putin
One piece always been shit anyway