One scenario where confidence matters

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
A women shows interest in you (IOI’s, staring, smiling, flirting, etc) and you aren’t chad.

If you decide to approach you can’t be a little bitch or autistic about it.

You might be wondering, why would a women show interest if you’re not chad? You’ve met her looks threshold and are in the right place at the right time.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 7098, Copeful and 1 other person
Why should women show interest if you aren’t chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4430, SoyGune and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, thecel and Copemaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
JUST BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME BRO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, improover and thecel
If you are a very rich/high status guy, such as a doctor, wealthy business man etc. and don't have good looks. You have to approach foids without being Chad and flaunt your wealth. They will ignore you until they find out you are rich.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Cope. These "always getting IOIs" is a normie meme. If she was into you why didnt you fuck her ? Cuz she wasnt, and thats why you didnt approach her. You are just larping as gl guy while you arent.

When I went outside with my friend before corona one of them also told me that one gurl was checking me, 100% bs of course, they saw a girl that doesnt look at them with disgust and thinks that is an IOI, meanwhile I seen real IOIs gl dude gets in real life.

Guys approaching is a meme, girls approach all the time, you are just ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4332, improover and 2 others
Cope. These "always getting IOIs" is a normie meme. If she was into you why didnt you fuck her ? Cuz she wasnt, and thats why you didnt approach her. You are just larping as gl guy while you arent.

When I went outside with my friend before corona one of them also told me that one gurl was checking me, 100% bs of course, they saw a girl that doesnt look at them with disgust and thinks that is an IOI, meanwhile I seen real IOIs gl dude gets in real life.

What r real IOI’s in ur opinion

What r real IOI’s in ur opinion
Girl coming to you and asking your number or striking a conversations.

Girls are not idiots, they know they can hookup with pretty much any guy with just asking for it if they are not fat or ugly.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4430, Vidyacoper and 1 other person

Regarding your first paragraph:

If a girl showed interest and both the guy and girl are too shy to approach, you aren’t going to fuck. That doesn’t mean that the potential was never there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Copeful and MentalistKebab
Regarding your first paragraph:

If a girl showed interest and both the guy and girl are too shy to approach, you aren’t going to fuck. That doesn’t mean that the potential was never there.
And so who cares ? Good looking guys get approached, and girls get approached.

Just because these 2 didnt get together it doesnt mean anything in their life changed seriously, they both can get laid easily.

Incels or normies here on the other hand are always anxious and in a state of regret cuz they think with not seeing her "signals" they missed something good they normally dont get (sex).

I am sorry bro but I cant look for girls "signals" like an FBI looking for virgin guys online, it requires too much attention and outside awareness I dont have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Copeful

Clap gif
Earth's size in millimeters IQ

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Why should women show interest if you aren’t chad?
Only other way is height or wealth, Chadlites and high tier normies can get interest too but much less so obv

I think confidence matters even if you’re a chad because girls are talking to 15 different chads. Why would she choose an anxious chad over a confident (high t) chad

Every time I saw a woman approaching a none-chad, she was just playing games with him

most of you are either:
- very ugly, and don’t get any IOIs
so what‘s the point of being on a looksmax forum instead of .co

- or you are too autistic to recognize IOIs

i‘ve had girls approach me and strike up conversations
and i have had less confident girls moving closer to me, looking at me until i approached them.
when i was confident i would get her number and fuck her afterwards and when i messed up for being too shy i didn‘t.
OP is clearly right with his post.

and i‘m no where near Chad, 4.5-5/8 PSL max + i am a skinny twink

Last edited: