One should be able to downvote comments...

GreenHat500

GreenHat500

Silver
Honestly, it's kinda frustrating how you can't downvote (give thumps down) comments when you can upvote them...

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380 and 9 others
SmartSelect 20201009 175635 Firefox

Shit thread kill yourself greyfaggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4804, Gargantuan and 14 others
Fuckin gaycel I will anally rape u until u die of anal injuries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 9380 and 11 others
Such a fuction exists only for people to cry about getting roasted, invalidating comments can and should always be achieved trough posting a quote comment and react mogging the quoted comment

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9380, PYT and 7 others
Name colour halo is real , greycels get bullied , if bluecels posted this it would be ignored, if ritalincel posted this it would get 50 likes ong

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 5818 and 3 others
GAYCEL MOMENT

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Name colour halo is real , greycels get bullied , if bluecels posted this it would be ignored, if ritalincel posted this it would get 50 likes ong
Perhaps you're right but just lol at the notion that I give a flying fuck about being "bullied" by some autistic teenage strangers lol

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7651

:p

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 9380, Amnesia and 1 other person
op you're a cuck and i fuged ur mum xd

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6723
op = abused cock u dont have big hindu cock ded srs so its over 4 u

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6723
It looks like you care tho
Well, you could say that. It depends on what you mean by "care". What I meant is that I don't take it personally and feel bad about it. But it's still amusing how retarded and autistic some of users here are...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7651
Well, you could say that. It depends on what you mean by "care". What I meant is that I don't take it personally and feel bad about it. But it's still amusing how retarded and autistic some of users here are...
jfl. No need to write all that. I am not autistic nor retarded. Im literally here calm as fuck.

same bro. I cant believe this guy is here. OP i dont give a fuck bro if u tell me to stop rage react u.
Honestly there is no doubt in my mind that you are not older than 17.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Brad and Deleted member 6723
jfl. No need to write all that. I am not autistic nor retarded. Im literally here calm as fuck.
Ok then great man. But for some reason, you felt the need to post your original comment on this thread, talking about rape and stuff. And I couldn't care less but I'm quite curious why you felt that need. Was it a real anger or were you just "shitposting" to kill time or what?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Brad
Ok then great man. But for some reason, you felt the need to post your original comment on this thread, talking about rape and stuff. And I couldn't care less but I'm quite curious why you felt that need.
its fucking simple bro, no need to fucking think its some complicated shit. Its that I didnt feel a need to do I just did it cuz I wanted to.

Redditsoy3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Over, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
I just did it cuz I wanted to.
Ok cool. You did it cause you WANTED to. Like you said yourself. Now, to want something is a need. Therefore the question remains; why did you want to do that?

Ok cool. You did it cause you WANTED to. Like you said yourself. Now, to want something is a need. Therefore the question remains; why did you want to do that?
Bro cuz ur suggestion is fucking retarded and stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Yikes yikes yikes sweetie! That's an downdoot from me, let's unpack this
Wojack 103

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6723
must be bad being in this forum if ur not young. Being old here is worse than being young here.
Lol I'm just here for the blackpills. I just read the threads from Amnesia usually and some other high Iq oldcels here. Not everyone here is a severe autist. And it's not like I'm spending hours a day browsing this site jfl....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Soy2

OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 3990, Over and 4 others
Lol I'm just here for the blackpills. I just read the threads from Amnesia usually and some other high Iq oldcels here. Not everyone here is a severe autist. And it's not like I'm spending hours a day browsing this site jfl....
@Amnesia you support downdoots being added to this forum?
How old are you? Just curious.

• JFL
this is the offtopic section so most of the users here are zoomercucks

no downdoot for your lack of forward growth

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
Hulk Taco GIF - Hulk Taco Smile GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
2aa.jpg

Rit

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fuckin gaycel I will anally rape u until u die of anal injuries.
I just downvoted your comment

FAQ
What does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Looksmax account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Looksmaxers
Spreading incorrect information,
Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the Looksmax?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Looksmax PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?[/b]Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Looksmax.me. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Looksmax.me is privilege, not a right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6723
I just downvoted your comment

FAQ
What does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Looksmax account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Looksmaxers
Spreading incorrect information,
Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the Looksmax?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Looksmax PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?[/b]Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Looksmax.me. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Looksmax.me is privilege, not a right

Attachments

• 1602421370825.png
    1602421370825.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1602421370705.png
    1602421370705.png
  • 1602421370969.png
    1602421370969.png
  • 1602421370866.png
    1602421370866.png
  • 1602421371002.png
    1602421371002.png
  • 1602421371035.png
    1602421371035.png
  • 1602421371206.png
    1602421371206.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1602421371343.png
    1602421371343.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Such a fuction exists only for people to cry about getting roasted, invalidating comments can and should always be achieved trough posting a quote comment and react mogging the quoted comment
exactly this retard doesn't know how to ratio

• +1
I was going to add you to the green gang but it turns out that the G in your avi stands for gay