one sided flat maxilla

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
whats the best option to fix this?

fillers in cheekbones?

IMG 4868

IMG 4869

these are 4 year old old pics because im not as lean anymore. i think side sleeping cucked my maxilla on the 1st pic

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mrriceguyreturn, try2beme and 1 other person
angle difference

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, optimisticzoomer and buflek
could play snakes and ladders on that maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
Impossible I have chin fillers and a large wide chin
it's funny that you even inject fillers in your face, which is actually a feminine thing, but at the same time you tell everyone that you can be ugly, but at the same time masculine and you will be a chad in this case. As I wrote earlier, everyone feels that your masculinity is fake

it's funny that you even inject fillers in your face, which is actually a feminine thing, but at the same time you tell everyone that you can be ugly, but at the same time masculine and you will be a chad in this case. As I wrote earlier, everyone feels that your masculinity is fake
Idk what u said but we are on a looksmaxxing forum, and u dont even do anything to ur looks besides argue about ur rating and trying to convince people ur gl, while being a keyboard warrior who barks at people everyday

IMG 4671

Dont bother talking about femininity, if u wanna use that as an insult it shows how deeply u hate urself or how deluded u are as the lowest T user on this forum

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Idk what u said but we are on a looksmaxxing forum, and u dont even do anything to ur looks besides argue about ur rating and trying to convince people ur gl, while being a keyboard warrior who barks at people everyday

View attachment 3000044
it's you are barking at me
I'm not such a feminine and ugly fuck to take care of my looks because I'm naturally good looking

Dont bother talking about femininity, if u wanna use that as an insult it shows how deeply u hate urself or how deluded u are as the lowest T user on this forum
it just surprises me that you call me feminine, although the fact that you inject fillers in your face, you also probably use all sorts of shit like skin care products which I don't use and the like and go to the gym to seem less feminine
You're feminine by nature

• JFL
Reactions: exo
it just surprises me that you call me feminine, although the fact that you inject fillers in your face, you also probably use all sorts of shit like skin care products which I don't use and the like and go to the gym to seem less feminine
You're feminine by nature
If i looked like you I wouldnt do shit with myself either man its all good

The only definition in your face is the nasolabial folds, just appreciating the beauty god gave you and youre already perfect. Not to mention the iq for being active on a looksmax forum yet dissing users for actually looksmaxxing
IMG 4671

Idk what ur talking about but paranasal or higher implants, or yes filler, but I don't like filler

• +1
Reactions: buflek

The only definition in your face is the nasolabial folds, just appreciating the beauty god gave you and youre already perfect
View attachment 3000069
it's funny that you realize that my face is close to perfect, so you're trying to come up with failos that I don't have

The only definition in your face is the nasolabial folds, just appreciating the beauty god gave you and youre already perfect. Not to mention the iq for being active on a looksmax forum yet dissing users for actually looksmaxxing
View attachment 3000069
I'm not dissing you for trying to improve your looks, as I wrote, I'm just surprised how you can call someone feminine bitch if you inject fillers in your face