one thing hollywood does when it comes to characters (hidden heightpill)

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
So as we know, hollywood is extremely avert to ugly people, unless for comical purposes. We all know the reasons why.

The thing is, I've noticed, because they're not ''allowed'' to have ugly people on their films, shows and so son. They do a little trick to send the message: they put a manlet.

For instance, if in a movie there's a character who's supposed to be the partner of a woman, he'll always be a tall man. When you want someone to represent a beta, someone who'll be rejected or cheated on? You put someone who might look good (or is at least a HTN) but happens to be short.

There's a great example on the movie 500 days of summer. The protagonist, the beta who will be walked over and get cucked:

86199_de48db267502569edb4ee86de7af5d91_1280re0.jpg

He looks good, right? However, a manlet, same height as her.

How it is in an actual romance film, where the guy is not supposed to get cucked? Example: Dirty Dancing.

article-2509326-066F64ED000005DC-833_634x763.jpg

See. Tall man.

It was always there, we just never noticed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, moredatesmorerapes, Entschuldigung and 2 others
heightpill for thee but not for me ahh thread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Awan, piec and Tenshi
The thing is, I've noticed, because they're not ''allowed'' to have ugly people on their films, shows and so son. They do a little trick to send the message: they put a manlet.
There are plenty of ugly people, but they play villains, henchmen, comic characters, perverts, killers, disturbed characters, etc.

There are plenty of ugly people, but they play villains, henchmen, comic characters, perverts, killers, disturbed characters, etc.
It's true. The only instance where an ugly person can be good is when they're comical relief.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Isnt patrick swayze also kinda manlet?

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung