One thing I DESPISE about Latinas - they all enjoy having male friends

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
and are too fucking stupid to realize that each and every single one of them wants to date them

actually maybe they aren't stupid and are just addicted to the validation .. in which case, THAT'S EVEN WORSE!

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Yliaster, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
yeah I always seen latin males as giga orbiters
fuck them for being social
At least us euros accept our fate as sexless and rot rather than jester for the most part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, pardocel, Deleted member 23359 and 9 others
yeah I always seen latin males as giga orbiters
fuck them for being social
At least us euros accept our fate as sexless and rot rather than jester for the most part

They pay Latinas at bars to dance with them

Not have sex or make out, just dance

They pay Latinas at bars to dance with them

Not have sex or make out, just dance
Yeah ngl they are cringe. But hey I also have a soft spot for spic women and their huge asses.

and are too fucking stupid to realize that each and every single one of them wants to date them
They're literally having sex with them all the time, they know these men want to date them.

actually maybe they aren't stupid and are just addicted to the validation .. in which case, THAT'S EVEN WORSE!
Latinas are extremely problematic. The sooner you realize this the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and pardocel
Another chink thread ranting about latinas..... disapproved by @Cheesyrumble

Another chink thread ranting about latinas..... disapproved by @Cheesyrumble
What's with the ricecels making Latina and white-passing MENA threads/posts lately?
@swaggyp1 @ChinkboytakeurBAE

Latinas are extremely problematic. The sooner you realize this the better.

It depends

There’s a huge difference between a Peruvian and a venezuelan or a Colombian and a Mexican

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
What's with the ricecels making Latina and white-passing MENA threads/posts lately?
@swaggyp1 @ChinkboytakeurBAE
If u mean "all the ricecels" lately.... it's just the same 2 or 3 users ranting about latinas. Idk. I guess that's who rice are mostly interacting with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Xangsane

i went to school in bronx new york and your 100 percent legit, latina women will say their very family and community minded, thats why they have alot of male friends.When in really its just a bunch of women smashing a few desired latino men in the social circle. In most cases they just love the validation and want to sexually excite men they have no intention of fucking to get attention.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Because Latin males are always horny af and pervy and constantly shower women with compliments what women wouldn’t want to be surrounded by that. Guys who do her every bidding and compliment her 24/7

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23778, pardocel and 1 other person
Unpopular opinion, but girls who are very interested in guys are way hotter. There are girls who want to be around a man simply because they crave his masculine energy. Much better than asexual or lesbian girls that are chad only, and even when they get a chad boyfriend it feels like its a trophy for them more than anything.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
There’s a huge difference between a girl from Peru vs venezuela
Like what. I heard they can be crazy or get fat over time

If I were to rate latinas by culture and which country has the best and least ratchet ones it would be :

Argentina
Cuba
Venezuela
Bolivia (underrated tbh)
Uraguay
Ecuador

Most ratchet by far Latinas are - Puerto Ricans and Dominicans

Latinas from other countries besides the ones I listed are mostly neutral.

Water but AWALT tbh not just latinas. GL friends for easy convenient FWB, unattractive friends for validation and emotional support, subhuman pet like me for entertainment or hard resources