one thing I noticed is that everyone is the same

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
I swear everyone I talk to, everyone I meet is just the same person but different looks and minimum changes in personality

idk, this is why I don't even bother trying to find new friends or girls, everyone feels so plain and boring, the last time I meet someone slightly different was 4 years ago lol

what the fuck is going on with the world? I am starting to believe that 90% of the population r just npcs tbh, everything is the same yet it doesn't change, lame

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gods lonely man, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
damn are my threads that boring😢

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
most "NPCs" in reality are just too scared to share their genuine hot takes / unique beliefs with other people. It might also be that these people don't feel comfortable being "real" with you specifically, so they don't share their personality quirks with you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, counterintuitive, gods lonely man and 4 others
most "NPCs" in reality are just too scared to share their genuine hot takes / unique beliefs with other people. It might also be that these people don't feel comfortable being "real" with you specifically, so they don't share their personality quirks with you.
Nah my nigga I mean yea it can be, but most of the times, even when I tried to befriend with them and hanged out their personality were just as bland as I expected, but maybe I haven't went deep enough, your right ig

people are more homogenous over time because the there is one truth

the closer people get to that truth the more homogenous people get, with the only real variables affecting it being race and looks

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bro I gained an insane amount of bonemaas from 15 to 16 omg I'm mirin my ascension. Maybe me being 5'7 isn't that bad after all

• +1
Nah my nigga I mean yea it can be, but most of the times, even when I tried to befriend with them and hanged out their personality were just as bland as I expected, but maybe I haven't went deep enough, your right ig
Yeah a lot of people genuinely are just uninteresting.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and PeakIncels
people are more homogenous over time because the there is one truth

the closer people get to that truth the more homogenous people get, with the only real variables affecting it being race and looks
I don't get you tbh, explain better pls:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Bro I gained an insane amount of bonemaas from 15 to 16 omg I'm mirin my ascension. Maybe me being 5'7 isn't that bad after all
Puberty but also try your best to focus on your height or save money for LL, still keep ascending bro😘

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
all people are the same but nature has favorites

• +1
Puberty but also try your best to focus on your height or save money for LL, still keep ascending bro😘
I might have grown as well. My 5'11 friend and I went swimming and the height mog wasn't as brutal today tbh

• +1
btw RDR1 mogs RDR2

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Schizotypalcel
@Outerz14 check messages bhai

• +1
btw RDR1 mogs RDR2
maybe the activities and entertainment, but the gameplay of rdr2 is much better, I tried the first one it was just too clunky for me:(

• +1
Reactions: VHD and Schizotypalcel
I don't get you tbh, explain better pls:unsure:
in all variance there is one best point in variety

the more people advance, the closer they get to perfection

once the objective is discovered by all, then it is only the subjective factors of each person that differs each person, the subjective factors being genes and looks

as this happens the margin for each small difference has leveraged impact from relativity

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
maybe the activities and entertainment, but the gameplay of rdr2 is much better, I tried the first one it was just too clunky for me:(
I think RDR2 is way more clunky than RDR1. Controlling the character in RDR1 is way more exact/direct than RDR2, RDR2 got that same shit that GTA5 has where movement is overanimated and thus the character makes 50 more movements than what you meant to do

• +1
in all variance there is one best point in variety

the more people advance, the closer they get to perfection
once the objective is discovered by all, then it is only the subjective factors of each person that differs each person, the subjective factors being genes and looks

as this happens the margin for each small difference has leveraged impact from relativity
I get it now, low-key makes sense, tbh

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I think RDR2 is way more clunky than RDR1. Controlling the character in RDR1 is way more exact/direct than RDR2, RDR2 got that same shit that GTA5 has where movement is overanimated and thus the character makes 50 more movements than what you meant to do
I don't know man the game just felt different you know? when I played rdr2 Im actually interested n shi, but when I get on rdr1 I feel like killing myself instantly, maybe it's just habit of having best graphics so whenever I see something worse, ew!

• +1
Reactions: VHD
I don't know man the game just felt different you know? when I played rdr2 Im actually interested n shi, but when I get on rdr1 I feel like killing myself instantly, maybe it's just habit of having best graphics so whenever I see something worse, ew!
crazy to me that rdr1s graphics are "too bad" for some people, like you and many others (especially younger people). ps1 / ps2 games gotta be genuinely unplayable for you JFL

• +1
just sell a course atp bro
Nah, I know what it's like being hopeless and thinking you're destined for ugliness. If I do get my growth spurt I'll most likely tell everyone about the thing I've been using to increase igf1 without causing me to get acromegaly. I'm gatekeeping this hard too

• +1
crazy to me that rdr1s graphics are "too bad" for some people, like you and many others (especially younger people). ps1 / ps2 games gotta be genuinely unplayable for you JFL
They are bro fr, but I fw a lot w gta iv, especially gta iv

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yup, everyone is npcs. They all follow the trend to fit in and be nt, they all worship random celebrities who only have numbers backing them up, its how the world just works now 😔

• +1
yup, everyone is npcs. They all follow the trend to fit in and be nt, they all worship random celebrities who only have numbers backing them up, its how the world just works now 😔
Why even bother getting a gf or friends if in the end they are all the same junk recycled stuff?

Why even bother getting a gf or friends if in the end they are all the same junk recycled stuff?
because there might be a chance they are different and tbf why wouldnt u want the chance at teenage love or starting a family or having a real lifelong friend that u can trust, relate to and agree w - i guess only chad gets everything

• +1
Im not different enough?

• +1
I agree with your thread though. These other dudes on the forum are NPCs

• +1
Im not different enough?

you are enough bro

• +1
  • Hmm...