One thing I've noticed about raters on here

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
They only mention what flaws you got that they personally don't. I've noticed anyone who've said I need lip fillers are Indians (they usually got good lips) while white users have said I don't(they usually got average-bad lips). Certain users that fit as a prettyboy have said I needed rhino although I'm not a prettyboy myself. Ive seen these users mention the same thing to almost everyone looking for advice, that their nose is bad when all the need is forward growth and that they need lip fillers although they don't fit the prettyboy archetype and doesn't got paper thin lips. There's a very small amount of unbiased raters on here that actually doesn't compare your face to theirs. This is why you should be critical to anyone who joined in 2024 or got a low amount of posts giving you advice (yes includes me)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
ratings here are a joke. why do i need a rating when my oneitis ghosted me after the first date???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and noonespecial
ratings here are a joke. why do i need a rating when my oneitis ghosted me after the first date???
real ask girls (if they talk to any):lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and noonespecial
Get out and see if you get compliments from the foids

Jfl If you take serious to be rated by some dalit in his basement do not trust them

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer and noonespecial
Get out and see if you get compliments from the foids

Jfl If you take serious to be rated by some dalit in his basement do not trust them
I mean the advice you get to look better girls outside won't tell you what's objectivly wrong about your face

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
They only mention what flaws you got that they personally don't. I've noticed anyone who've said I need lip fillers are Indians (they usually got good lips) while white users have said I don't(they usually got average-bad lips). Certain users that fit as a prettyboy have said I needed rhino although I'm not a prettyboy myself. Ive seen these users mention the same thing to almost everyone looking for advice, that their nose is bad when all the need is forward growth and that they need lip fillers although they don't fit the prettyboy archetype and doesn't got paper thin lips. There's a very small amount of unbiased raters on here that actually doesn't compare your face to theirs. This is why you should be critical to anyone who joined in 2024 or got a low amount of posts giving you advice (yes includes me)
People here rate HTN as MTNS and it goes up. I don’t think it’s a good idea to take advice from strangers who are failures in their lives

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial