One thing I've noticed about TRANSformations(FtM and MtF)

Alesund

Alesund

Silver
When you put a woman on huge amounts of testosterone or a man on copious amounts of estrogen, they usually have some pretty insane transformations, some of them you would honestly not be able to tell they were not male or female. Examples:

Like JFC HOW IS THIS SHIT EVEN POSSIBLE? Ffs all of the FtM masculine mog me hard and they are goddamn biological females. I know a few gym rats that have been on test and other substances since they were teens and a lot of them look the same, some even look WORSE than before facewise. Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others
When you put a woman on huge amounts of testosterone or a man on copious amounts of estrogen, they usually have some pretty insane transformations, some of them you would honestly not be able to tell they were not male or female. Examples:

View attachment 325873

View attachment 325874

View attachment 325875

View attachment 325876

View attachment 325877

View attachment 325878

View attachment 325879

View attachment 325880

Like JFC HOW IS THIS SHIT EVEN POSSIBLE? Ffs all of the FtM masculine mog me hard and they are goddamn biological females. I know a few gym rats that have been on test and other substances since they were teens and a lot of them look the same, some even look WORSE than before facewise. Can anyone explain this phenomenon?
You’re a nigger op

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Because those photos are frauded

and most gym rats dont just do test they also do trenbolone and other shit which fucks your aesthetics up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Less than 20% of MTF look good IRL. Most of the MTF you posted are heavily filtered pics. FTM have a higher success ratio and they can beard fraud and look good, but they are almost always short.

The FTM are probably injecting more Test than the average male makes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, BigBoy and 3 others
Less than 20% of MTF look good IRL. Most of the MTF you posted are heavily filtered pics. FTM have a higher success ratio and they can beard fraud and look good, but they are almost always short.
You're right on the short part: The last "dude" is 5'1 :lul::lul::lul: I feel extremely relieved.
Because those photos are frauded

and most gym rats dont just do test they also do trenbolone and other shit which fucks your aesthetics up
Yes, it does have the potential to fuck your aesthetics up facewise but I what meant was you at least expect to see some masculinization from stuff like tren, but no, they look the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
1585431171142-png.325876

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, karbo and 5 others
I want to be transchad hyper slayer. Free test please
Fuckin dude wins the chad lotto and still goes nuts. JFL. I am baffled by how many big dicked trannies there are. I mean why? Are you insane?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1464
I want to be transchad hyper slayer. Free test please

Fuckin dude wins the chad lotto and still goes nuts. JFL. I am baffles by how many big dicked trannies there are. I mean why? Are you insane?
Of course, what a stupid fucking question that is. Every single tranny is severely mentally ill and there's a reason why most of them commit suicide during their short lifespan as a genderless abomination.

• +1
Of course, what a stupid fucking question that is. Every single tranny is severely mentally ill and there's a reason why most of them commit suicide during their short lifespan as a genderless abomination.
Vagina envy maybe. Still can't process why a man with a 10" cock would identify as a female. Most men would kill for that size and they blow it

• +1
How the fuck did that subhuman nigger transform into a stacy jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and karbo

The FTM are probably injecting more Test than the average male makes.
False, FTM kill them selves way more

• +1
Vagina envy maybe. Still can't process why a man with a 10" cock would identify as a female. Most men would kill for that size and they blow it
Just because he's ridiculously gl and masculine doesn't mean he has a gigantic dick. :cautious:

• +1
Just because he's ridiculously gl and masculine doesn't mean he has a gigantic dick. :cautious:
I didn't say that guy was packing.

• +1

View attachment 325873

View attachment 325874

View attachment 325875

View attachment 325876

View attachment 325877

View attachment 325878

View attachment 325879

View attachment 325880

Hormones are 90% of your actual appearance

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
if i was younger... if i was younger... if i was younger...
God seems to have another plan for you my friend.. Since it seems He doesn't support your looks' ascension
God seems to have another plan for you my friend.. Since it seems He doesn't support your looks' ascension
And probably He has another plan for me too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

And probably He has another plan for me too
We are going to see how far i can go. This is not the time to give up. Every 0.25 PSL update is a bless. We won't give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Got the hunter eyes
Thankfuly most of them rope after a few years, imagine in the future hanging out with a "girl" who looks 100% like a girl but it is actually a dude with a fake vagina (wound). Fucking jewish doctors and pshychologists encouraging this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Got the hunter eyes
We are going to see how far i can go. This is not the time to give up. Every 0.25 PSL update is a bless. We won't give up.
We must not for our mental health

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
They get shit loads of surgeries. It's an entire package of procedures, and a lot of them are paid at least partly by gov or insurance which is outrageous.

They get jaw browridge eye hooding Adams apple and more done

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alesund and Deleted member 1464
Testosterone has bigger effect on Women than Estrogen has on Men, that's another reason why Female bodybuilders develop insane masculine jaws and deep voices.

But as other's have pointed out most Transgenders of both genders look repulsive irl, Men simply still look like Men but with make up, while Women look like deformed Low T Manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and karbo