One thing PUA copers are right about...

Demir

Demir

Banned
You will never be slayer if you don't approach foids.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464, DidntRead and 1 other person
A lot of boyos here are delusional that when you are good looking every girl is throwing at you. Most of foids haven't approach anyone in their whole life first

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 3 others
Demir
= Bro

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Demir
A lot of boyos here are delusional that when you are good looking every girl is throwing at you. Most of foids haven't approach anyone in their whole life first
I hope thats not a cope

aren't you fat?

Thats probably true. They get approached so ofthen that they dont feel the need to approach anyways. Society is built where the man makes the first move so yea.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Deleted member 470
Except they're wrong about that too

I hope thats not a cope

He is coping boyo.

Once you reach a certain looks level, you have to actively try to not get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Swagwaffle
the whole though process is so bizarre

i dont want to approach because my fragile ego cant take any possible rejections so my aim is to become so pretty i get approached like a girl

and its the biggest cope too - even with surgery none of you guys will ever come even close to that looks territory

let that sink: even after looksmaxxing you still have to approach

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Demir
i dont want to approach because my fragile ego cant take any possible rejections so my aim is to become so pretty i get approached like a girl

Even getting approached by girls didn't take my virginity away. It was either I wasn't attracted to them or, even worse, they were attractive and I thought it was my golden opportunity for ascension so I expected from them to fuck me after 1 date.

Post a guy that isnt globally famous dude. There are a million psl7+ that go through life without becoming famous off looks

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Have u ever been to a party OP? foids automatically go to the cute guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245, MrCucumber and 2 others
COPE. Foids def do approach. Foids also select the males they wanna fuck. Even if they don’t approach they will give IOI’s so clear even an autist could recognize them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1464, MrCucumber and 1 other person
Thats probably true. They get approached so ofthen that they dont feel the need to approach anyways. Society is built where the man makes the first move so yea.

Actually society was built differently than that. Maybe you should try reading some books pre-1900 and realize what we are living in is wrong and immoral.

COPE. Foids def do approach. Foids also select the males they wanna fuck. Even if they don’t approach they will give IOI’s so clear even an autist could recognize them.
Yep and clueless ugly males are wondering why so many foids are pregnant . They already selected the guy with the dominant genes .

Also from experience it’s always been a difficult challenge of trying to keep the girl interested when approaching vs girl approaching me .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1464 and MrCucumber
Post a guy that isnt globally famous dude. There are a million psl7+ that go through life without becoming famous off looks
He became famous because of his looks....

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
There's two types of incels:

Ugly people
Normie-tier guys who are too insecure, neurotic or generally high-inhib to make a move

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
Did you not read my post you braindead subhuman?
Hey shut the fuck up you fucking dogshit shitstain virgin 3 psl low iq fucking retard. You can't comprehend.

Some men just have to approach themselves.

I need to approach my problems first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Cope Chad gets raped by foids

• +1
There's two types of incels:

Ugly people
Normie-tier guys who are too insecure, neurotic or generally high-inhib to make a move

you think one reason people here dont approach is that they rather dont want to know in which group they belong?

i mean if you approach you will realise quite quickly in which group you belong.

but if you dont approach you can still delude yourself you are normie tier even if youre ugly. maybe thats the reason some people here rather write 2 pages essays about some situations with girls asking themself whether that was an IOI or not instead of directly approaching after they received this supposedly IOI..

maybe the uncertainity is better then the truth for some

Dude, if girls aren't approaching you, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
It depends on the girl, some girls approach others don’t, some girls are more confident than others. Inb4 AWALT.

• +1
The whole approach thing is only good if she finds you attractive first otherwise you will be labelled creep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back