ONE WEEK STEROID UPDATE

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
PicsArt 11 05 021733

PicsArt 11 05 021518

Went from 93kg to 96kg, most of it is probably water but making some progress, not even close to my goal but closER.

Few new things I experienced, I became more agressive and hornier, more endurance and stronger pump.

No sides yet.

For people who are not familiar, I do 500mg TEST C.

My training is 1h 30min, last 15 min I do light cardio. No splits, I do back and shoulders every day (by far most important parts) and rotating arms and chest. At the end of the workout I am honestly exhausted.
I do legs the least JFL (only bike cardio, running and few other exercises here and there) I never seen a girl saying, oh look at his legs I am so wet!

I eat around 3800 calories with min. 250g of protein in 3 main meals and few smaller here and there.

I am listing out my training in case there is some gymcels here who can help me, my training is not optimal for a person who is not on T, before T I barely did 1 hour workout.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Pumanator, Loud_Jock and 2 others
Also I got sort of a god complex ngl, I now look at some people as a lower for of life...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9344 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, FootLongDong, SubhumanCurrycel and 19 others
Those are some juicy titties you got there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 9344, BradAniston and 8 others
fix ur gyno bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574
embracing the bloat i see btw

such feminine nipple

pepperoni nips but 6ft9, god is fair sometimes

NIPPLES I SWEAR YALL GAY ASF :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

nice tanning transformation

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Those are some juicy titties you got there
This. Op looks like a prime candidate for some gynomaxxing and is going to mog everyone to grave with his tiddies.

Hope you're not going to have severe e issues or that ai is going to be enough for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, piscicide, Gaia262 and 4 others
View attachment 785139
View attachment 785140
Went from 93kg to 96kg, most of it is probably water but making some progress, not even close to my goal but closER.

Few new things I experienced, I became more agressive and hornier, more endurance and stronger pump.

No sides yet.

My training is 1h 30min, last 15 min I do light cardio. No splits, I do back and shoulders every day (by far most important parts) and rotating arms and chest. At the end of the workout I am honestly exhausted.
I do legs the least JFL (only bike cardio, running and few other exercises here and there) I never seen a girl saying, oh look at his legs I am so wet!

I eat around 3800 calories with min. 250g of protein in 3 main meals and few smaller here and there.

I am listing out my training in case there is some gymcels here who can help me, my training is not optimal for a person who is not on T, before T I barely did 1 hour workout.
Keep slaying slayer. Looking forward to your progress.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 8902
ditch the cardio

get some androsterone and rub it on your nipples.

plan gyro surgery after your surgery. your nipples are a huge falio. Also you should cut. Preferably before your cycle but whatever.

It takes a couple more weeks to feel the full effects.

get some androsterone and rub it on your nipples.

plan gyro surgery after your surgery. your nipples are a huge falio. Also you should cut. Preferably before your cycle but whatever.

It takes a couple more weeks to feel the full effects.
Bruh lookmaxxing nipples, new to this ngl

You look like absolute shit tbh
This is what all the looksmaxx muh 6 2 200 lbs self proclaimed moggers look like

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Lestat
@Colvin76 was right. Dont do drugs.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4332, Julius and 1 other person
Fuck, everything in this post is so wrong, idk where I should start.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4332, BradAniston and 4 others
Dios mio... el atrocidad...

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, BradAniston, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
View attachment 785139
View attachment 785140

No sides yet.

how’d you get tan?
no difference tho tbh, you still look soy

Last edited:
Inb4 op drive random girl to suicide after moggin her with the sheer size of his boobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, SeiGun, Deleted member 4332 and 5 others
I should rope

JFL at the utter state of roid copers on this site
You are coping by calling steroid users copers out of all things you should do roids first, or gymmax if you are not over with puberty

From the beginning probably

Well, you never had to start this cycle because your bf% (that is causing gyno), your lack of experience in gym (stupid routine), and probably your diet is also shit, surely you're eating a lot of processed foods to achieve that 3.8k calories.

Probably the best is quit, check your HPTA axis, use some sort of PCT if it's needed, learn basics things about gym and diet, go natural for a year and, if you make some good progress, then you can use steroids.

If your decide to keep going on, search for a bodybuilding coach with good background and keep with the cycle for the next 11 weeks, use some novadex to prevent the grow up of the gyno, and prepare a good PCT with HCG. But I repeat, search professional help.

Well, you never had to start this cycle because your bf% (that is causing gyno), your lack of experience in gym (stupid routine), and probably your diet is also shit, surely you're eating a lot of processed foods to achieve that 3.8k calories.

Probably the best is quit, check your HPTA axis, use some sort of PCT if it's needed, learn basics things about gym and diet, go natural for a year and, if you make some good progress, then you can use steroids.

If your decide to keep going on, search for a bodybuilding coach with good background and keep with the cycle for the next 11 weeks, use some novadex to prevent the grow up of the gyno, and prepare a good PCT with HCG. But I repeat, search professional help.

Only processed food I eat is peanut butter, protein powder and yoghurt.
My training program is kinda fucked up but most of stuff I find online is dumb as well. And I dont have gyno just high BF%, also I only have aromasin for that

imagine fucking your health and still being at the bottom 70%

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

Also I dont think this is gyno...
Screenshot 20201105 201501

imagine fucking your health and still being at the bottom 70%
Also health is cope when it comes to steroids, I run 500mg of test its not like my dick will fall off, I have 0 hairloss or acne genes and Cardiovascular health I dont care for since living past 60 is worthless anyways

You are coping by calling steroid users copers out of all things you should do roids first, or gymmax if you are not over with puberty
Retard nobody should even think of hopping on roids if you don't ha e a base at least jfl

Also health is cope when it comes to steroids, I run 500mg of test its not like my dick will fall off, I have 0 hairloss or acne genes and Cardiovascular health I dont care for since living past 60 is worthless anyways
Implying that you will live past 30.

Retard nobody should even think of hopping on roids if you don't ha e a base at least jfl
I agree, it isnt smart, but I am low inhib and low IQ also yolo

View attachment 785139
View attachment 785140

No sides yet.

Bro u will look like shit if u dont do legs,atleast do 3 sets squats 3 sets deadlift and 3 sets calf raises one x week

Last edited:
Bro u will look like shit if u dont do legs,atleast do 3 sets squats 3 sets deadlift and 3 sets calf raises one x week
I do legs 1 times per week (leg extension, calf raises abd leg curls and squats with low weight and hugh reps) I avoid deadlifts and heavy squats since I just started lifting again and I want avoid getting injured.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
Doing roids with a strong gyno is such a clever idea

I do legs 1 times per week (leg extension, calf raises abd leg curls and squats with low weight and hugh reps) I avoid deadlifts and heavy squats since I just started lifting again and I want avoid getting injured.
Ooh okay gl then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Absolutely delusional

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
YOu're gonna need some kind of estrogen blocker boyo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel