One would have to be really dumb to think journalism can be pro India in Pakistan

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Its impossible to even be an Indian apologist. There isn't even a false wrapper of democracy there. Its a military state almost explicitly (with a military puppet half the time as in now as well). They would be gunned down if they went pro India. LOL at True_Cel quoting geo tv. What a dumbass, criticizing the military state and supporting some sindh or pashtun party doesn't mean pro India. It just means pro another party within domestic politics. Rival TV channels will obviously use that as a pretext.

Anyone that thinks that a military that has been corroborated to be one of the most corrupt and brutal in the world, has an authentic PR team and the propagator of real news is beyond delusional.

Truly sub 60 IQ on some people here

India is dirty as fuck tbh. Cows shitting everywhere, ugly almost deformed people, open sewers, open defecation.
The whole country is a barn
Pakistan is a shithole too, maybe even worse than India. But at least they don't have the cow problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Arkantos, sytyl and 2 others
India is dirty as fuck tbh. Cows shitting everywhere, ugly almost deformed people, open sewers, open defecation.
The whole country is a barn
Pakistan is a shithole too, maybe even worse than India. But at least they don't have the cow problem.
You have that in every third world country though btw, even when I went to philippines

You have that in every third world country though btw, even when I went to philippines
Who cares about Philippines. And i highly doubt they have cows roaming the streets. This problem is unique to India. Honestly i want to butcher all those cows and make myself some tasty beef stew. But thanks to the government i cant have that.

We have people dying of hunger while nutritious and tasty dinner is shitting on the streets polluting everything. Clown country clown people

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl, Deleted member 357 and 2 others
Who cares about Philippines. And i highly doubt they have cows roaming the streets. This problem is unique to India. Honestly i want to butcher all those cows and make myself some tasty beef stew. But thanks to the government i cant have that.

We have people dying of hunger while nutritious and tasty dinner is shitting on the streets polluting everything. Clown country clown people
Go to Sindh already faggot

Go to Sindh already faggot
No thanks. I definitely wont stay in India for long tho. Maybe if i become rich and powerful. Otherwise I'll move to a non shithole country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
No thanks. I definitely wont stay in India for long tho. Maybe if i become rich and powerful. Otherwise I'll move to a non shithole country
AbandonShips me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 357, AbandonShip and 1 other person
same here

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
You’re from India?

What are your honest thoughts about the culture?
Do you like it or do you think it’s a good thing?

You’re from India?

What are your honest thoughts about the culture?
Do you like it or do you think it’s a good thing?
too diverse to comment and no, I wanna leave it before I am 30

too diverse to comment and no, I wanna leave it before I am 30

I agree
I’ve visited there many times and I honestly despise the culture
It’s the only thing holding them back from actually doing great things
Hope you make it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, JizzFarmer, sytyl and 2 others
  • +1