One wrong step is enough for tiktok to nuke your life

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
exhibition a:
a low T kid trying to impress his oneitis with some sign. he probably saw it in some movie. brutally rejected

normies love it. the hole gets popular. the nigger that recorded it gets popular. incel becomes truecel recluse or goes ER. nobody could see it coming :eek: and there is nothing else he can do. video is uploaded everywhere, remade, remixed, memes posted. if he's lucky it will be completely gone in 20 years. even if it was illegal to record him in certain jurisdictions it doesn't matter anymore since it can't be undone and they are minors anyway. at best he ascends eventually but the mental scars from such humiliation can't be fully overcome.

exhibition b:
some gymcels maybe look at some thot but probably not really. maybe they were doing their set, T goes up, they see a withered ass but she gymcels I guess so whatever. nothing else to look at. more likely is the roast just trying to grab chad's attention pretending she's hot and sought after :feelskek:

obviously the gymcels must be cancelled and fired. their only saving grace is their skin color. gym sluts really like making this kind of tiktok btw

god forbid you get recorded doing shit like cold approach :forcedsmile:

these shits regularly make it to news sites as well after a couple million views. but 10M+ isn't uncommon. woman good. man bad. misogyny. objectification. :pepefrown:

holes can record anything, post anything and a horde of 80 IQ normies are the judge, jury and executioner :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 23154, JizzFarmer and 18 others
Is there an update on what happened to the second guy? Because I remember people in the comments flaming the girl, not the gymcel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23564 and 4 others
what a fucking disgusting attutite that gym girl has

some women need to realize men could break them at any second they wanted
and drop their attitute

stupid bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, subhuman incel, klamus and 6 others
Fuck man brutal.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
putin needs to deliver nukes asap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, subhuman incel, Blowallonsurgery and 3 others
Is there an update on what happened to the second guy? Because I remember people in the comments flaming the girl, not the gymcel
no idea but there are enough simps that can cause trouble for the gymcels as well. anyway there are tons of these.
acceptable:
gym-hack-1496442173.jpg

unacceptable:
inline_image_preview.jpg

:feelshmm:

here is a classic with oldcel 'creep'. #gymcreeps :feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 2729
this randomly just popped into my head. a historically brutal moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 23154, subhuman incel and 3 others
Lol and black pill is bad for society they say.

Do to the average foids sexual market value what foids do to men is the equivalent of making a 130 pound foid play in the nfl and everyone tackling her full strength. She puts you in her game, she makes you play it, and she can do whatever she wishes with no repercussions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Oberyn, BoneDensity and 1 other person
no idea but there are enough simps that can cause trouble for the gymcels as well. anyway there are tons of these.
acceptable:
gym-hack-1496442173.jpg

unacceptable:
inline_image_preview.jpg

:feelshmm:

here is a classic with oldcel 'creep'. #gymcreeps :feelshmm:
This bitch rather show off her ass than do this exercise properly on the machine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
this randomly just popped into my head. a historically brutal moment

Its even more brutal when you realize she went out with the Jock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Preoximerianas, Oberyn and 3 others
Damn , over for that kid. A long life of frustration, loneliness and cuckoldry ahead of him. Should've went sicko mode on the spot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, bloomercel, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Lol everyone knows this if you're ugly you gotta move careful lmao

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I posted this shit already you gotta be Hella careful lol if u are ugly

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He’s ugly as shit
She’s a jb Stacy (I don’t think these type of girls even exist in where I live… all girls under 20 are mixed or ethnic)

98% men are chasing top 2% girls

But hypergamy lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zarek, Deleted member 23154, subhuman incel and 2 others
He’s ugly as shit
She’s a jb Stacy (I don’t think these type of girls even exist in where I live… all girls under 20 are mixed or ethnic)

But hypergamy lol

He's not ugly bro lol she's just a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 23154 and subhuman incel
Women invading male spaces has become unbearable

He’s ugly as shit

But hypergamy lol
nigga if that's top 2% where you live.. :ogre:

I thought Karens existed in blonde only Kek

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
nigga if that's top 2% where you live.. :ogre:
Canada
I see very few white girls outside here under 20 thanks to race mixing and immigration

This is what all the girls look like
F766A4A4 4EEA 472F B160 53AE0C213B76
8ABB60F8 76EC 40F5 B5B5 C0FA4116E4B7

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, subhuman incel, Gargamel and 3 others
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS - its brutal to see these gym thots so rude to the black men. In europe they would be lusted for . I think america is not good for bbc maxxing

• Hmm...
what a fucking disgusting attutite that gym girl has

some women need to realize men could break them at any second they wanted
and drop their attitute

stupid bitch
Girls are invincible and act like it too.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Well he acted autistic and didn't know his place so just don't be like him

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 20368
exhibition a:
a low T kid trying to impress his oneitis with some sign. he probably saw it in some movie. brutally rejected

normies love it. the hole gets popular. the nigger that recorded it gets popular. incel becomes truecel recluse or goes ER. nobody could see it coming :eek: and there is nothing else he can do. video is uploaded everywhere, remade, remixed, memes posted. if he's lucky it will be completely gone in 20 years. even if it was illegal to record him in certain jurisdictions it doesn't matter anymore since it can't be undone and they are minors anyway. at best he ascends eventually but the mental scars from such humiliation can't be fully overcome.

exhibition b:
some gymcels maybe look at some thot but probably not really. maybe they were doing their set, T goes up, they see a withered ass but she gymcels I guess so whatever. nothing else to look at. more likely is the roast just trying to grab chad's attention pretending she's hot and sought after :feelskek:

obviously the gymcels must be cancelled and fired. their only saving grace is their skin color. gym sluts really like making this kind of tiktok btw

these shits regularly make it to news sites as well after a couple million views. but 10M+ isn't uncommon. woman good. man bad. misogyny. objectification. :pepefrown:

holes can record anything, post anything and a horde of 80 IQ normies are the judge, jury and executioner :feelshmm:

Why does what people on an app say matter, when you turn off your screen you still live real life and work through real problems

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
exhibition a:

exhibition b:

The girl in the second video got cucked apparently she privated her tiktok lmao.

• Hmm...
The girl in the second video got cucked apparently she privated her tiktok lmao.
not private with 43.4k followers and not left to rot in a ditch :feelshmm: she won

First kid sperming out after getting rejected reminded me of this jfl:

Mad kid

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, subhuman incel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS