One year difference.

Bolo

Bolo

Iron
Just applied for modelling agencies. We'll see how it goes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619_213707_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_213707_Gallery.jpg
    999.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240619_155310.jpg
    20240619_155310.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, NumbThePain and vzidel
mirin
still acnecel
and lens distortiong raping the shit outta u
now debloat asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, silencio, boss8055 and 5 others
nice
still not lean enough tho.

acne gotta go too

wtf did u do for jaw

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
well done 👏

• +1
Reactions: Bolo
Just applied for modelling agencies. We'll see how it goes.
before vs before
@Narcissus🥀 @PsychoDsk bro just changed his camera angle, grew up and though we wouldnt notice jfl
Waiting for my doctor to fucking give me accutane
use tret

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck and Narcissus🥀
before vs before
@Narcissus🥀 @PsychoDsk bro just changed his camera angle, grew up and though we wouldnt notice jfl

use tret
Tret isnt working. And no I did not only change camera angles and grow up. I just dont document every single move i do on here

Tret isnt working. And no I did not only change camera angles and grow up. I just dont document every single move i do on here
yes but nigger we have fucking eyes with which we can see almost nothing changed
but ur pretty good so it doesnt even matter

I have always had the genetics for it
i can tell, i want to grow mine but my gonions are very inward to it would look horrible

no fucking way you applied looking like that, please tell me you atleast covered up your acne for the interview

• +1
Reactions: menas
no fucking way you applied looking like that, please tell me you atleast covered up your acne for the interview
Jesus christ Calm down, not every model is supermodel level. You know there are models for smaller companies too? You dont need to be looking like chico or jordan to become a model.

Jesus christ Calm down, not every model is supermodel level. You know there are models for smaller companies too? You dont need to be looking like chico or jordan to become a model.
well no fucking shit, i myself work in the entertainment industry, although more on the music and acting side, i’ve been in it since i was a child. they’d never let me go on screen if i had acne or was bloated asf, despite me not even doing modeling. only times they’d cast ppl w acne or those who r bloated is when they’re casting for roles of ‘nerds’ or degenerates.

well no fucking shit, i myself work in the entertainment industry, although more on the music and acting side, i’ve been in it since i was a child. they’d never let me go on screen if i had acne or was bloated asf, despite me not even doing modeling. only times they’d cast ppl w acne or those who r bloated is when they’re casting for roles of ‘nerds’ or degenerates.
I understand. But I believe I can easily cover mine up with makeup if needed

If you look closely, he has the same jaw in the before pic, it's just covered with more fat, what's the chewing guide buddy boyo, post it. Lets see
"Guide" I just chewed gum alot, that's literally it.

@JohnDoe true because Gummaxxing aint it :lul::lul:
It's not just "i chewed gum", if you bothered to look into mike mew, there's technique involved and you need to do it the right way or you'll end up with tmj and other issues. There's hard chewing followed by softchewing, having your face in the right state while chewing e.g. not opening mouth, getting good rotation all throughout teeth, etc. It's not just "DUDE i put regular soft gum in mouth and just hcewed for 5 minutes a day, that ain't doing shit. Besides i have a legit medical reason to chew on one side of my mouth.

incel hairstyle

It's not just "i chewed gum", if you bothered to look into mike mew, there's technique involved and you need to do it the right way or you'll end up with tmj and other issues. There's hard chewing followed by softchewing, having your face in the right state while chewing e.g. not opening mouth, getting good rotation all throughout teeth, etc. It's not just "DUDE i put regular soft gum in mouth and just hcewed for 5 minutes a day, that ain't doing shit. Besides i have a legit medical reason to chew on one side of my mouth.
Ok you did remind me now that I was really consintent in tongue chewing and mewing. And I did develop a TMJ disorder now that you say it. Sorry. But The TMJ is gone now and I believe i have been mewing naturally my whole life, it was just then I started thinking about it. So I doubt it really changed my jaw

Last edited:
Mirin hard bro crazy how u kinda beat lens distortion and looking like shit from that angle

Bruxism, asymmetrical jaw, acnecel

how tall

Ok Chico dickricker, im 6'1
Dont take anything so srs on a fucking incel blackpill looksmaxxing forum. I never said that you are bad looking. But thats the things you have. 6,1 is good.

Dont take anything so srs on a fucking incel blackpill looksmaxxing forum. I never said that you are bad looking. But thats the things you have. 6,1 is good.
Aight thanks

ltn

• +1
You can't get in with that skin, unless you're doing the part as the "Before" guy.

You can't get in with that skin, unless you're doing the part as the "Before" guy.
Tbh i think you are right. If i don't get in I will just apply again after i hopped on accutane. If I still don't get in then, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Tbh i think you are right.
I am
If i don't get in I will just apply again after i hopped on accutane. If I still don't get in then, it is what it is.
Yea u can try again with clear skin, but if any agency accepts u they are a red flag agency.

• +1