Oneitis are just retarded

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
If you are actually blackpilled why tf would you have ever have a oneitis, it's so high e. Do you see Chads talking about oneitis, ofc not. Foids are there for you to pump and dump through your late teens till the end of your 20s, if you actually think you love a girl ur a cuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, toolateforme, Norwooder and 3 others
any tips on how to laugh at bluepilled cucks in front of them

any tips on how to laugh at bluepilled cucks in front of them
Just talk about all their falios in front of foids, if you say them everyone will laugh with you because normies are all npcs.

Have u tried laughing yet?
yes but i need to joke at their stupid bluepill attitude

else ill look retard

which is not a surprise either

yes but i need to joke at their stupid bluepill attitude

else ill look retard

which is not a surprise either
Just say stfu faggit, you probably love this girl because she looks like all your female relatives, just hurry up shoot up the school already, because srs your obsession with this girl is giving me school shooter vibes.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Oneitis fags who finally realize that their oneitis is no different than any woman become the most savage of redpillers though, happened to me and my worldview changed permanently

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Aesthetic, AbandonShip and 3 others
Just say stfu faggit, you probably love this girl because she looks like all your female relatives, just hurry up shoot up the school already, because srs your obsession with this girl is giving me school shooter vibes.
I mean they ain't obsessed.
But we were talking today about what we'd do if we found our chick (supposingly gf) kissing with another dude, me and my friends said we'd beat his fucking ass off and dump the bitch afterwards, and this cuck (he heightmogs us all, he's the prettyboy of the class), said he wouldn't say shit and just leave.
He said that makes you look more mature (MATUREPILL CELS GTFIH), i just can't fucking believe the cucking and low t this faggot has. almost injected him t right on the spot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Oneitis fags who finally realize that their oneitis is no different than any woman become the most savage of redpillers though, happened to me and my worldview changed permanently
I haven't realized that yet bro any tips

I mean they ain't obsessed.
But we were talking today about what we'd do if we found our chick (supposingly gf) kissing with another dude, me and my friends said we'd beat his fucking ass off and dump the bitch afterwards, and this cuck (he heightmogs us all, he's the prettyboy of the class), said he wouldn't say shit and just leave.
He said that makes you look more mature (MATUREPILL CELS GTFIH), i just can't fucking believe the cucking and low t this faggot has. almost injected him t right on the spot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Old people look hella mature..

You know why because their six feet under.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
For me mine ended up being a slut, that was enough. Whenever I remember her she's just gross to me. My tip is make an effort to stop thinking about her positively, instead think thoughts of her like she's unattractive or undesirable for w/e reason. Don't say positive things about her either. For me this all happened naturally, I think every man has a "slut line" where if a woman he's interested in does something degrading enough a switch is flipped and he's no longer interested, but for you this might work.
Other tip is just wait it out and try and date other women even if you tell yourself the dating is only temporary. You will move on, it's biology. Redirect your attention elsewhere and your feelings will shrink.

We don't control it retard
"Bro why did you die bro starving ain't a reason bro"

If you are actually blackpilled why tf would you have ever have a oneitis, it's so high e. Do you see Chads talking about oneitis, ofc not. Foids are there for you to pump and dump through your late teens till the end of your 20s, if you actually think you love a girl ur a cuck.
I love my oneitis I just revised the letter I was writing for her

I'll do anything to have her just notice my precense

She's perfect beyond belief 🥰

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet and DarknLost
girls laugh at them, cucks always get the bad end of deal in the end
And in the beginning and in the middle also lol

Better looking people will tend to have a less adverse reaction to things like that because they’re better looking and don’t need to look that far for another mate.

Whereas a below average to average guy will be extremely mad in fight for flight mode because they know they may never be able to procure and equally attractive mate.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and LordNorwood
Better looking people will tend to have a less adverse reaction to things like that because they’re better looking and don’t need to look that far for another mate.

Whereas a below average to average guy will be extremely mad in fight for flight mode because they know they may never be able to procure and equally attractive mate.
For this reason high self esteem is crucial tbh

And in the beginning and in the middle also lol
nothing good comes from bluepill when it comes to women, you just get life motivation and it helps you reach your goals but women will always crush anyone bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3573
I love my oneitis I just revised the letter I was writing for her

I'll do anything to have her just notice my precense

She's perfect beyond belief 🥰
This dude for example is only digging himself a deeper and deeper hole that he will eventually have to climb out of, sad to see
nothing good comes from bluepill when it comes to women, you just get life motivation and it helps you reach your goals but women will always crush anyone bluepilled
Women are the best at redpilling and blackpilling

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
For me mine ended up being a slut, that was enough. Whenever I remember her she's just gross to me. My tip is make an effort to stop thinking about her positively, instead think thoughts of her like she's unattractive or undesirable for w/e reason. Don't say positive things about her either. For me this all happened naturally, I think every man has a "slut line" where if a woman he's interested in does something degrading enough a switch is flipped and he's no longer interested, but for you this might work.
Other tip is just wait it out and try and date other women even if you tell yourself the dating is only temporary. You will move on, it's biology. Redirect your attention elsewhere and your feelings will shrink.
So this. Mines didn't end up being a slut but ended up dating a subhuman who'd get close to zero matches on tinder. This was just as bad as her being a slut for me because she is now constantly having sex with genetic trash. There's a gigantic looks disparity between them. I wouldn't mind if her and the bf died tbh. I have moments where I feel legitimate hatred for her and why I ever met this stupid degenerate whore. I think oneitis is excusable in the case of the slightly fucked up mind such as mine where you develop legitimate limerence or limerence for someone, even while you are trying and fucking other girls. This doesn't arise from a scarcity mindset but rather from thinking that there's one girl that's "the one". In reality, you should only view relationships as transactional gain. Meaning ok, I'm in a relationship with her and having consistent sex and don't have to jerk off all the time. Or if she's good looking, you also gain the benefit of showing her off in public and gaining status.

In many of us, oneitis arises through a need to have an obsession in your life that brings you drug type feelings of pleasure and highs. In reality, you should be directing this energy on things that could bring you real status and/or money. You can't control what your oneitis does, even if she's your gf.

Again, this is only if you were badly infatuated and had limerence though.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
In many of us, oneitis arises through a need to have an obsession in your life that brings you drug type feelings of pleasure and highs. In reality, you should be directing this energy on things that could bring you real status and/or money. You can't control what your oneitis does, even if she's your gf.
Can't over-emphasize how important this is tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
This dude for example is only digging himself a deeper and deeper hole that he will eventually have to climb out of, sad to see

Women are the best at redpilling and blackpilling
How am I digging myself a deeper hole?

@DarknLost

• JFL
The oneitits symptom is not caused by T level.
Its caused by your sexual value. If you get girls easily theres no reason to have oneitits. And vice versa. Chad's dont have oneitits cuz they're good looking not becuz they're high t

The oneitits symptom is not caused by T level.
Its caused by your sexual value. If you get girls easily theres no reason to have oneitits. And vice versa. Chad's dont have oneitits cuz they're good looking not becuz they're high t
Too simplified. I've known several very gl men who had oneitis syndrome because they were romantic thinkers. Its like @Melo95 described. One of my best friends is imo the most handsome dude in our group, he has yet to lose his virginity and for years was hung up on the same girl. I finally snapped at him a few weeks ago and told him he was a fucking moron because he PSL mogs this chick by like 3 points (I didn't actually say that of course but he does) and she had been obviously leading him on for fucking years.

Too simplified. I've known several very gl men who had oneitis syndrome because they were romantic thinkers. Its like @Melo95 described. One of my best friends is imo the most handsome dude in our group, he has yet to lose his virginity and for years was hung up on the same girl. I finally snapped at him a few weeks ago and told him he was a fucking moron because he PSL mogs this chick by like 3 points (I didn't actually say that of course but he does) and she had been obviously leading him on for fucking years.
Yeah some people here don't have true shitty oneitis so they don't understand. Oneitis isn't some girl you briefly relied on being available to you because she treats you well and other girls reject you. Honestly not everyone here knows what true oneitis is nor will they ever be able to experience it luckily. Your brain has to be wired for OCD tendencies in order for it to occur..

Real oneitis is an obsession that gives you a dopamine fix and that you can't imagine living without while you're under it. It is PROVEN TO BE AS ADDICTIVE AS MANY DRUGS. If i would've known that this would've happened, I would've jumped on cocaine or meth as soon as I met this chick. That would've turned me into a drug addict but I'm convinced that I'd be in a better state than I'm in now. 100 percent serious. Because I didn't, my entire year was wasted due to low productivity from depressive mood swings.

Lol at you guys that still love your oneitis after she's done something slutty and gross by your standards and rejected you. If you still accept her after that, you didn't have real oneitis to begin with and never felt that much pain. You should never wish to see her again or wish her an early death. That's how you know you've had oneitis.

• +1
Yeah some people here don't have true shitty oneitis so they don't understand. Oneitis isn't some girl you briefly relied on being available to you because she treats you well and other girls reject you. Honestly not everyone here knows what true oneitis is nor will they ever be able to experience it luckily. Your brain has to be wired for OCD tendencies in order for it to occur..

Real oneitis is an obsession that gives you a dopamine fix and that you can't imagine living without while you're under it. It is PROVEN TO BE AS ADDICTIVE AS MANY DRUGS. If i would've known that this would've happened, I would've jumped on cocaine or meth as soon as I met this chick. That would've turned me into a drug addict but I'm convinced that I'd be in a better state than I'm in now. 100 percent serious. Because I didn't, my entire year was wasted due to low productivity from depressive mood swings.

Lol at you guys that still love your oneitis after she's done something slutty and gross by your standards and rejected you. If you still accept her after that, you didn't have real oneitis to begin with and never felt that much pain. You should never wish to see her again or wish her an early death. That's how you know you've had oneitis.
another brilliant post
Edit: and yeah as much as my hate for my oneitis has cooled over the years and even though I once tried to oppose it because I found it immoral, even to this day whenever I hear that her life isn't going well I feel happy, and I legit hope things end miserably for her. Not even an emotion I want to feel tbh I would much rather I just felt complete indifference, but it feels as unchangeable as the positive once felt as you said

another brilliant post
Edit: and yeah as much as my hate for my oneitis has cooled over the years and even though I once tried to oppose it because I found it immoral, even to this day whenever I hear that her life isn't going well I feel happy, and I legit hope things end miserably for her. Not even an emotion I want to feel tbh I would much rather I just felt complete indifference, but it feels as unchangeable as the positive once felt as you said
Yes, it seems you're the only one who I can actually relate to in terms of post-oneitis feelings while the others are still somehow into a degenerate whore that spent no time thinking about them. Yeah the hate feels immoral and irrational but it also somehow feels totally justified because of how you've suffered emotionally yourself. You're hating your former oneitis for not being the idealized version that you wanted her to be. You're hating her for not being your special girl and wanting to settle down and laugh and cuddle with you and give you those feels.

BUT maybe most of all, you're hating her for possibly robbing you of those innocent thoughts and feelings ever again. And that for me is the toughest thing to accept. Getting brutally redpilled.

• +1
Yes, it seems you're the only one who I can actually relate to in terms of post-oneitis feelings while the others are still somehow into a degenerate whore that spent no time thinking about them. Yeah the hate feels immoral and irrational but it also somehow feels totally justified because of how you've suffered emotionally yourself. You're hating your former oneitis for not being the idealized version that you wanted her to be. You're hating her for not being your special girl and wanting to settle down and laugh and cuddle with you and give you those feels.

BUT maybe most of all, you're hating her for possibly robbing you of those innocent thoughts and feelings ever again. And that for me is the toughest thing to accept. Getting brutally redpilled.
God damn man you are legit the first person I've ever encountered who has understood this, so much so that you're saying shit that I've experienced for years but never actually realized. My old oneitis is honestly a symbol of how the entire world has failed to live up to my expectations just like the projected ideal I had of her beforehand was a symbol of all my hopes for how my life would turn out. I've even caught myself thinking that it isn't truly about her, it could've happened with any other girl, its really about how life sucks ass and the moment I viscerally realized it.

God damn man you are legit the first person I've ever encountered who has understood this, so much so that you're saying shit that I've experienced for years but never actually realized. My old oneitis is honestly a symbol of how the entire world has failed to live up to my expectations just like the projected ideal I had of her beforehand was a symbol of all my hopes for how my life would turn out. I've even caught myself thinking that it isn't truly about her, it could've happened with any other girl, its really about how life sucks ass and the moment I viscerally realized it.
Yes that's it. After this happened to me, I realized that a part of me died inside and can never come back. It just means that you have to see life in a different way. It's funny mentioning him but it seems redpilled guys like AMS were right about this type of thing all along. "find your purpose". TRUE oneitis is really a redpill topic, not a blackpill one whatsoever. Yeah with me the girl wasn't even 100 percent my usual type but is very attractive regardless and we are a looksmatch. There were definitely certain criteria my oneitis had to fill appearance wise though, but it was pretty basic such as being brunette, having a Slavic pheno to match my male one, and having a nice face. She had these traits.

• +1
having oneitis = ultra low T.

Yes that's it. After this happened to me, I realized that a part of me died inside and can never come back. It just means that you have to see life in a different way. It's funny mentioning him but it seems redpilled guys like AMS were right about this type of thing all along. "find your purpose". TRUE oneitis is really a redpill topic, not a blackpill one whatsoever. Yeah with me the girl wasn't even 100 percent my usual type but is very attractive regardless and we are a looksmatch. There were definitely certain criteria my oneitis had to fill appearance wise though, but it was pretty basic such as being brunette, having a Slavic pheno to match my male one, and having a nice face. She had these traits.
Yeah mine was tbh not even that gl, she was probably my looksmatch back then or even a couple points below. She steadily got less attractive with age tbh, she was at her cutest in the first two years of high school. Most frustrating thing about it though is I feel like I really experienced love without any care for physical attraction level, all those bluepilled beliefs in romance movies were true for me but then it got ruined and I can never go back to that state again. Probably for the best but it feels like this world crushes any truly good thing sometimes.

Yeah mine was tbh not even that gl, she was probably my looksmatch back then or even a couple points below. She steadily got less attractive with age tbh, she was at her cutest in the first two years of high school. Most frustrating thing about it though is I feel like I really experienced love without any care for physical attraction level, all those bluepilled beliefs in romance movies were true for me but then it got ruined and I can never go back to that state again. Probably for the best but it feels like this world crushes any truly good thing sometimes.
The world truly is harmful yes. Mine was definitely good looking but as you've said, I do think cuteness of the girl plays a big role. If she's cute and feminine, oneitis has a higher chance of occurring. For example, I never had oneitis for purely hot looking girls and honestly, don't think that I ever could. The cute and soft ones are the ones that really devastate you, not the hot ones.

• +1
liking women = negative T levels ngl

@DarknLost
Ggg

My first oneitis gave me a fake sexual assault claim simply bcs she rejected me and i told her that i will not talk to her untilll i moved on.

After i got my first gf couple of months later she decided to say to everyone i "assaulted" her (still didnt talk to her btw). Probably for attention.

Anyway i literally lost a couple of "friends" bcs they believed her, they decided to spread this claim like its the gospel. Luckily my best friend were at my side.

Since that day i was blackpilled untill oblivion and rejected/ didnt associate with any girl who had a bf or alot of male friends. Didnt have a oneitis since.

• WTF
My first oneitis gave me a fake sexual assault claim simply bcs she rejected me and i told her that i will not talk to her untilll i moved on.

After i got my first gf couple of months later she decided to say to everyone i "assaulted" her (still didnt talk to her btw). Probably for attention.

Anyway i literally lost a couple of "friends" bcs they believed her, they decided to spread this claim like its the gospel. Luckily my best friend were at my side.

Since that day i was blackpilled untill oblivion and rejected/ didnt associate with any girl who had a bf or alot of male friends. Didnt have a oneitis since.
Damn that fucking sucks.
Anyone who makes a fake assault claim should be punished with the sentence that the other person would have received had the claim been true tbh, the very fact that our society doesn't do this is a sign of how ultra-cucked we are

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Damn that fucking sucks.
Anyone who makes a fake assault claim should be punished with the sentence that the other person would have received had the claim been true tbh, the very fact that our society doesn't do this is a sign of how ultra-cucked we are
Luckily it was just some shitty rumor and not a real court case.

But i agree 10000000% with you

• +1