oneitis is a very very dangerous woman

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
she is basically a female version of Shishio from Kenshin. She believes in social darwinism and has no inhibitons whatsoever.

she also believes in genetic determinism so much that it dicated her career; she became an agronomist because her parents are farmers and she thinks its in her genes.

her metnality is the completel opposite of mine. im pretty bluepilled and believe that anyone should do anything they feel like doing.

noone should be forced to live a life where they arent doing something they genouinely want to.

and most importantly, i hate people who take advantage of the weak. meanwhile in her head, weak people are prey.

i think she is satanic in every way and will ruin lots of lives in the future. what do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, Clown Show, serialcoper and 2 others
I think you're overthinking

• +1
Reactions: watah, Elias de God and autistic_tendencies
she is basically a female version of Shishio from Kenshin. She believes in social darwinism and has no inhibitons whatsoever.

she also believes in genetic determinism so much that it dicated her career; she became an agronomist because her parents are farmers and she thinks its in her genes.

her metnality is the completel opposite of mine. im pretty bluepilled and believe that anyone should do anything they feel like doing.

noone should be forced to live a life where they arent doing something they genouinely want to.

and most importantly, i hate people who take advantage of the weak. meanwhile in her head, weak people are prey.

i think she is satanic in every way and will ruin lots of lives in the future. what do you think?
Fuck oneitises. Fuck letting foids take control over your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
It would be funny if you're dramatizing everything because of your delusions, but in reality, you just talked, she didn't want to continue, and that's it. And your oneitis isn't actually a devil at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Apparition
High IQ oneitis, most foids out there are supporting weak people who want the left to win so the majorities can hear how they rage (soyciety).

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, african_subhuman and Apparition
I think you're overthinking
you think his oneitis are the huntresses and he's the prey? that they're manipulators of the dark triad, evil, and he's the victim

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you think his oneitis are the huntresses and he's the prey? that they're manipulators of the dark triad, evil, and he's the victim
It refers only to the recent one, not to the old one. I don't know to what extent that is true, but it has a kind of accordion effect on him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition and Elias de God
It refers only to the recent one, not to the old one. I don't know to what extent that is true, but it has a kind of accordion effect on him.
He’s been doing this for 5 years, which is a long time. It can’t be about her; he’s been off from the start. I’m sure no one has been even 2% as obsessed with those girls as he is

• +1
He’s been doing this for 5 years, which is a long time. It can’t be about her; he’s been off from the start. I’m sure no one has been even 2% as obsessed with those girls as he is
Indeed

Fuck oneitises. Fuck letting foids take control over your mind.
old oneitis was better anyway. she is, to this day, the most feminine thing i have met

but in reality, you just talked, she didn't want to continue, and that's it. And your oneitis isn't actually a devil at all
cope, she was manipulating me from the start. i was a stepping stone for her success

you think his oneitis are the huntresses and he's the prey?
isnt there a truth to this though? look at my face and look at hers. do you seriously think, a woman like her coule have ever possibly considered a guy like me for anything else other than an emotional tampon?

she was never direct with me, she was gaslighting me and once she got what she wanted she dropped me. if she had a bit of humanity she would at least checked up on me

i was just immature back then though. i was trying to demonize my old oneitis but i knew that i had fucked up with her so it was a cope.

I don't doubt that.
she is evil and jfl at @Elias de God defending her. imagine showing concern for a guy and then disappearing. no other girl did this to me ever.

• +1
she is evil and jfl at @Elias de God defending her. imagine showing concern for a guy and then disappearing. no other girl did this to me ever.
She's not the only one who does it, that's what he says. Then there are worse ones than others.

She's not the only one who does it, that's what he says
its not just that, its a combination of things. he doesnt get it because he hasnt been in a similar situation and noone has rly. if she was a good person, she could have cut me off from the start. the other girls did.

I don't doubt that.
It pisses me off that you talk about him just as a broken person. it's clearly the tip of the iceberg. He has a serious and nasty problem. Sorry for bothering you, but it looks so ridiculous when people give him advice or something like that. He's like an NPC without any will

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
It pisses me off that you talk about him just as a broken person. it's clearly the tip of the iceberg. He has a serious and nasty problem. Sorry for bothering you, but it looks so ridiculous when people give him advice or something like that. He's like an NPC without any will
but i am a broken person. and i had rly bad luck. most people here agreed that this woman was using me yet somehow you think she is a nice girl it just didnt work with.

you are coping hard when you say "there are worse than her", "i has happened to others" because each situation is DIFFERENT. this bitch knew things about me just from 1 picture and she was pressing buttons. all the other girls after her were always keeping a distance so that i wouldnt catch any feelings.

I think he is, a broken person. I know it's probably not very helpful, and I agree that there are other, more important causes, but as a matter of ethics I don't like to easily label those who are in groves. I also don't want to lecture, although sometimes I do, because I am no better than others.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Elias de God
dont worry, she is not even 1% as evil as me.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
but i am a broken person. and i had rly bad luck. most people here agreed that this woman was using me yet somehow you think she is a nice girl it just didnt work with.

you are coping hard when you say "there are worse than her", "i has happened to others" because each situation is DIFFERENT. this bitch knew things about me just from 1 picture and she was pressing buttons. all the other girls after her were always keeping a distance so that i wouldnt catch any feelings

In this matter, it doesn’t matter who she is or what she’s like. what matters is your attitude toward it, which is inadequately prolonged. I said that you being broken is a small part of the problem; the main issue is that you’re shiza

• JFL
, it doesn’t matter who she is or what she’s like.
it does. because she knew i was vulnerable and still took advantage of me anyway. she knew i was a reclusive incel. she kept gaslighting me for days. it was a nightmare. i dont expect you to understand, you think she is an angel lol.

what matters is your attitude toward it, which is inadequately prolonged.
it was prolonged because i saw her in the graduation and realized that i never stood a chance and i was just a stepping stone for her success. until then i coped that she didnt like me in person but seeing her real attitude i think she saw me as trash from the getgo.