Oneitis is an double edged sword

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
She gives you dreams and then she wakes you up from them. It’s some form is Chinese torture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, The Grinch, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Traditional chinese mindcontrol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
It is a triple-edged sword, at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and deadstock
Traditional chinese mindcontrol
It’s crazy how things play out so that you can fully comprehend what her motives and goals were so that even your few copes left are shattered

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
On manipulation I think it is more delicate than it seems.
Yep because she manipulates you without you even realizing. She knows what to say and how to say it. She can control you in ways you cannot understand.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yep because she manipulates you without you even realizing. She knows what to say and how to say it. She can control you in ways you cannot understand.
I disagree with that. By your own characteristics you are more susceptible to manipulation than others. Rather, I was referring to the fact that the male, even though he knows he is being manipulated, insists.

I disagree with that. By your own characteristics you are more susceptible to manipulation than others. Rather, I was referring to the fact that the male, even though he knows he is being manipulated, insists.
I genuinely think my oneitis could manipulate anyone tbh ngl. Doubt she got where she is just by stepping on one guy