Oneitis likes BBC

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
She posted on snapchat of pookie n nem. This shit over for me boyos im just going to be remain solo. I don't need to chase women anymore i feel like a fucken bitch doing it.

post pic of your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Mate, i learned the hard way last year... you dont chase women.. you running a race you always gonna lose. Dont part take in it

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, kobecel, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
post pic of your oneitis
fuck ill try (if i gather up enough beta male energy to do this) ill have to enable my other phone & record when she snapchats her self.
Mate, i learned the hard way last year... you dont chase women.. you running a race you always gonna lose. Dont part take in it
what a powereful reply. This really just sinked into me few months ago.

Its my low inhib friends who fuck with me and make it seem like its ok to pursue when its not at all.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Sizzurp and androidcel
fuck ill try (if i gather up enough beta male energy to do this) ill have to enable my other phone & record when she snapchats her self.

what a powereful reply.

Its my low inhib friends who fuck with me and make it seem like its ok to pursue when its not at all.
Screenshot her snapchat post

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Swagwaffle

what a powereful reply. This really just sinked into me few months ago.

Dont worry man, Mistakes are there to be made, Fail often fail hard, And take the benefits from it you become a stronger person. if you ever need advice you can PM me at any time , i tried and have done it all, i can tell you what works and what not about female nature i studied it first hand

• +1
Yeah no matter how much I hear that I can't stop, these chemicals are powerful

• +1
Yeah no matter how much I hear that I can't stop, these chemicals are powerful

yeah i feel you, its hard but it takes discipline and allot of learning before you build resistance, No way im saying the shit is easy. But in the end its what makes us strong.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Swagwaffle
blacked

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel