Oneitis posts a pic of new iphone on snapchat. Is this normal?

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Iron
Is she materialistic? Is she showing off?

@SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Bro, your "oneitis" is talking to many other men in her DMs, some of them are better looking than you, have more money and bigger dicks.

It's 2024, you are competing against the whole world. Give up, you can't win. It's not the good old days when you was competing only against a small group of men, usually someone from the local community.

She is on Snapchat and is receiving hundreds of DMs from other men every single day. Why do you think you can compete and what exactly do you think makes you the right choice compared to the thousands of other men?

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck, Lidian, serialcoper and 3 others
And yes, she is materialistic. Apple is a social status symbol for some reasons.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lidian, Nick.Harte and XazaqazaX
Bro, your "oneitis" is taking to many other men in her DMs, some if them are better looking than you, have more money and bigger dicks.

It's 2024, you are competing against the whole world. Give up, you can't win. It's not the good old days when you was competing only against a small group of men, usually someone from the local community.

She is on Snapchat and is receiving hundreds of DMs from other men every single day. Why do you think you can compete and what exactly do you think makes you the right choice compared to the thousands of other men?
I see @forevergymcelling and you have similar suifuel contentions, but these are brutal to the core. Let me contend that my oneitis is virgin conservative tradwoman and single. I don't think she has any men in her dms, but yeah she gets requests. I think I can compete, I will operate with female hypergamy - getting rich, gymceling and statusmaxxing to eliminate my competition. It's easy bro.

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
Bro, your "oneitis" is talking to many other men in her DMs, some of them are better looking than you, have more money and bigger dicks.

I contemplated for a while on this man, it was after that moment when she brutally rejected me. You're right, who am I to compete and what makes me the right choice over thousands of men? Do you think such men like us have a little chance, not giving up and trying again - maybe statusmax/moneymax and propose again. Who knows maybe she gives us this poor deperatecel a chance.

foids should show off bums only

I contemplated for a while on this man, it was after that moment when she brutally rejected me. You're right, who am I to compete and what makes me the right choice over thousands of men? Do you think such men like us have a little chance, not giving up and trying again - maybe statusmax/moneymax and propose again. Who knows maybe she gives us this poor deperatecel a chance.
Move on bro

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Is she materialistic? Is she showing off?

@SecularIslamist
100% people who buy new iPhones are not just materialistic but genuinely retarded.

I see @forevergymcelling and you have similar suifuel contentions, but these are brutal to the core. Let me contend that my oneitis is virgin conservative tradwoman and single. I don't think she has any men in her dms, but yeah she gets requests. I think I can compete, I will operate with female hypergamy - getting rich, gymceling and statusmaxxing to eliminate my competition. It's easy bro.
You don't have to "think", but to accept it. If you are a female and you have a social media profile, you are getting DMs from men every single day. There is no debate about this, it's just an accepted fact of life, just like the fact the sun is hot and water is wet.