Oneitis ruined my life

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
In 2007 I met my oneitis. She was from a different school. She really was perfect for me, I remember looking at her for the first time - she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She wasn't a typical stacy, she was really pleasant and was nice to me, despite my subhuman looks. Before I had met her, I'd never really cared about girls, I was doing OK in life despite being bullied.

One day I decided to ask her out. I got up that morning, got ready, took time over my appearance. I was excited and nervous. Before I was going to leave my house, I looked in the mirror. What I saw in the mirror was a disgusting, deformed subhuman monster. I asked myself if I was worthy of her, and my mind said no. My heart dropped and I sat down and just cried. And I decided not to go, I skipped that day and stayed at home. I haven't seen her since.

Since that year, my life has slowly been getting worse. I think about her every day, imagining how different my life could have been. I haven't met a girl like her since, and I don't think I ever will. I met a girl who I would've been happy with forever, for all eternity. But now my whole life has disintegrated so badly that I don't think I can ever recover. Not just looks-wise, but in every aspect - grades, work, social skills. I can't make my parents proud, I can't get a good job. I can't live up to their expectations. I just want death to come and take me.

And she is living a happy life right now, forgetting that I ever existed, while I rot.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
I regret not asking her out, you really miss all your shots you don't take :redpill: even if she rejected me I could be at peace because then I would know she didn't want me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Ken, isis_Bleach and 4 others
@elld101

• +1
Reactions: elld101
You could have had the wife, kids, mortgage payments, dog, cat, minivan, baseball games etc. instead you decided to cuck out and now somebody else is living that dream.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Curry Suicide
She would have spit on you. Get bimax and rhinoplasty and ltr a Nepali chick. Idioy

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 21393 and Curry Suicide
You could have had the wife, kids, mortgage payments, dog, cat, minivan, baseball games etc. instead you decided to cuck out and now somebody else is living that dream.
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
She would have spit on you. Get bimax and rhinoplasty and ltr a Nepali chick. Idioy
girls in their 30s don't get crushes anymore ― forget about her ever having butterflies when she sees you, as they were gutted out of her by numerous unfaithful Slayers throughout her teens and twenties. She already had her wild roller-coaster ride of emotional escapades and there is nothing new that could excite her like it did when she was 16. While there is a lot of ironic apathy among incels, just wait till you meet a 30 year old emotionally numb and frigid roastie.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Ken and Deleted member 15827
girls in their 30s don't get crushes anymore ― forget about her ever having butterflies when she sees you, as they were gutted out of her by numerous unfaithful Slayers throughout her teens and twenties. She already had her wild roller-coaster ride of emotional escapades and there is nothing new that could excite her like it did when she was 16. While there is a lot of ironic apathy among incels, just wait till you meet a 30 year old emotionally numb and frigid roastie.
I won’t I’ll become chadlite and max I’ll date is 22

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
I still remember you op. I didn't know you felt that way.

• Love it
obv you can't get even get a landwhale to love you but oneitis blonde stacy would have crumbled to you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
obv you can't get even get a landwhale to love you but oneitis blonde stacy would have crumbled to you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
This was long time ago, she didn't know her smv then also i wasn't as ugly as i am today I was ltn and she was only a stacy in my eyes she was actually ltb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Ken
This was long time ago, she didn't know her smv then also i wasn't as ugly as i am today I was ltn and she was only a stacy in my eyes she was actually ltb
what do you mean with she didn't know her SMV every girl knows it's guys that don't know

what do you mean with she didn't know her SMV every girl knows it's guys that don't know
Social media wasn't a thing back then, her ego wasn't as inflated as girls today. I legit believe i could ltr her and be married to her today if i asked her out.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
Social media wasn't a thing back then, her ego wasn't as inflated as girls today. I legit believe i could ltr her and be married to her today if i asked her out.
lol guys were still shooting their shot irl when they went out. the standards have always been the same, girls don't even care aboug ig DMs because it's so effortless to send one as a guy

• JFL
Also just be first theory
COPE. she would have left you as soon as an higher tier male saw the 2 of you together and thought to himself he could steal her from you

• JFL
COPE. she would have left you as soon as an higher tier male saw the 2 of you together and thought to himself he could steal her from you
Atleast I wouldnt be khhv and i experience teen love and would develop socially and not be a autistic retard today. I would probably be able to get other girls if I was normal despite being ugly as fuck because i see subhumans like me with a fuckable girlfriend outside also im writing this with tears in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
lol guys were still shooting their shot irl when they went out. the standards have always been the same, girls don't even care aboug ig DMs because it's so effortless to send one as a guy
Girls care about ig dms it inflates ego and she picks chad

Atleast I wouldnt be khhv and i experience teen love and would develop socially and not be a autistic retard today. I would probably be able to get other girls if I was normal despite being ugly as fuck because i see subhumans like me with a fuckable girlfriend outside also im writing this with tears in my eyes
teen love doesn't matter lol you're so full of shit. you need to do something better with your life than thinking about that crap

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
teen love doesn't matter lol you're so full of shit. you need to do something better with your life than thinking about that crap
Teen love is a brutal pill dude don't deny it. If you don't have teen love you will always feel empty and weird. Also you need it to develop mentally and sexually

Im literally crying so fucking hard right now :woke::woke:

• So Sad
Reactions: elld101, Ken and latincell95
Fucking brutal, motivates me to debloatmaxx and ask a girl out soon

• +1
Teen love is a brutal pill dude don't deny it. If you don't have teen love you will always feel empty and weird. Also you need it to develop mentally and sexually
it's bullshit. even if you have it then what life goes by and you have to get your shit done. only the present matters

brutal
dude you should have never even cared about women since 3 grade imagine being so bluepilled

• +1
In 2007 I met my oneitis. She was from a different school. She really was perfect for me, I remember looking at her for the first time - she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She wasn't a typical stacy, she was really pleasant and was nice to me, despite my subhuman looks. Before I had met her, I'd never really cared about girls, I was doing OK in life despite being bullied.

One day I decided to ask her out. I got up that morning, got ready, took time over my appearance. I was excited and nervous. Before I was going to leave my house, I looked in the mirror. What I saw in the mirror was a disgusting, deformed subhuman monster. I asked myself if I was worthy of her, and my mind said no. My heart dropped and I sat down and just cried. And I decided not to go, I skipped that day and stayed at home. I haven't seen her since.

Since that year, my life has slowly been getting worse. I think about her every day, imagining how different my life could have been. I haven't met a girl like her since, and I don't think I ever will. I met a girl who I would've been happy with forever, for all eternity. But now my whole life has disintegrated so badly that I don't think I can ever recover. Not just looks-wise, but in every aspect - grades, work, social skills. I can't make my parents proud, I can't get a good job. I can't live up to their expectations. I just want death to come and take me.

And she is living a happy life right now, forgetting that I ever existed, while I rot.
Cool story, bozo.
Ethnics

• +1
A story of heartbreaking pain and suffering

• So Sad
it's bullshit. even if you have it then what life goes by and you have to get your shit done. only the present matters
Present is affected by past :bigbrain:

i never had a onities i never loved any girl or wanted get married and have kids
i just wanted sex and validation from sexy women
indeed i grew up on how I met your mother and 2 and a half men playboy magazines

i wanted to be a rich successful playboy who picks up foids from bars fucks their brains out and leaves them in the morning without saying goodbye

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Broly
This Post in a nutshell:

• +1
Being a short ugly and autistic incel is like hell on earth. I can assure you that cause I am as well.

• +1
Not a single word OP
Being a short ugly and autistic incel is like hell on earth. I can assure you that cause I am as well.
Get on .is faggot

Many men have fallen under the bridge (committed suicide) because of woman.

The woman is evil

• +1
Did you leave .is?
i wasted too much time that i could have spent doing something better, i havent logged in the site since last Wednesday and dont have any plans to log back in anytime soon. over 200 days time online and 32k posts in 15 months jfl

• JFL

i asked mine out bro

• Love it
It is painful brother.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Curry Suicide
It is painful brother.
I know it all too well

There was this girl I met in the last year of my middle school. We eventually realized that both of us took the same common path for a while before going off different routes to our homes. So I used to walk with her. We would chat as we walked. She was always nice to me, despite me acting like an aspie. I remember in monsoon I would deliberately lie about not bringing my umbrella so I could share hers. She would gladly oblige and hold it for us. Just the two of us, walking under an umbrella under the monsoon cloud, the light drizzle and the cold breeze. Up until the point we would diverge.

She was no stacy, but rather a nerd with big glasses, straight long hair, dark skin and a bright smile.

She was so nice to me I felt like a human. It felt like my existence meant something. Like I had something to look forward to everyday. Atleast every one of the days leading up to the last two months in middle school.

Then on the farewell day I decided to confess my affection to her but being the aspie I was, I chickened out. I fucking bailed. I fucking bailed like the little bitch that I was, knowing within myself how fucking inferior I was to any guy in the vicinity. I did not go.

And that was the last of her. I moved houses for hs, never saw her again.

It's been a major downward spiral ever since. Things just get worse and worse with each passing year.
Beyond brutal man i know exactly how you feel, I think about it everyday about how different my life could be if I asked her out and I think about her a lot :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I remember in monsoon I would deliberately lie about not bringing my umbrella so I could share hers. She would gladly oblige and hold it for us. Just the two of us, walking under an umbrella under the monsoon cloud, the light drizzle and the cold breeze. Up until the point we would diverge.
This part was cute and brutal :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
The regret of not asking is much worse than the rejection.

I also still think about my highschool oneitis sometimes and how I never asked her out, but im mostly over it. Even though my last oneitis brutally rejected me and left me borderline suicidal I feel much better now knowing that I at least tried. I dont think I would have ever gotten over not trying. I made the mistake of not approaching my new oneitis when I had the chance. Now ive been thinking about her daily hoping she doesnt get a boyfriend. Asking a girl out as soon as possible is the best way to prevent oneitis.

• +1
The regret of not asking is much worse than the rejection.

I also still think about my highschool oneitis sometimes and how I never asked her out, but im mostly over it. Even though my last oneitis brutally rejected me and left me borderline suicidal I feel much better now knowing that I at least tried. I dont think I would have ever gotten over not trying. I made the mistake of not approaching my new oneitis when I had the chance. Now ive been thinking about her daily hoping she doesnt get a boyfriend. Asking a girl out as soon as possible is the best way to prevent oneitis.
youre so high inhib that you couldnt even post your oneitis pic here

youre so high inhib that you couldnt even post your oneitis pic here
I sent it to trusted users on lookism, they rated her highly. I dont have pics of my new oneitis.

• +1
I regret not asking her out, you really miss all your shots you don't take :redpill: even if she rejected me I could be at peace because then I would know she didn't want me
I wouldn't have been able to live with the rejection and it probably would've stuck with me. I don't regret asking my oneitis out. She would've said no also.

I get why for some people it would provide 'closure'.

Do you still stalk this girl online? Otherwise it's so easy to forget especially when you're young.

even if she rejected me I could be at peace because then I would know she didn't want me
lol

fuck you bluepilled cuck bitch

you dont know pain you sheltered nigger bitch

you're 5'4. Get LL or rope.