Oneitis Saga Approaching Its Finale

zerotohero

zerotohero

I don’t need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
The oneitis saga is coming to an end. My oneitis responded, thanked me for my apologies, and wished me well too. A bittersweet ending between us, but hey, what can we do, that's life.

Yeah, I admit, there's a part of me that wishes things could have been different, that we could be together. But sometimes, you've got to trust in a higher plan. I believe God is always watching, and he made her the way she is for a reason. Maybe there's someone out there better suited for me, someone I haven't met yet. It's all part of the journey, and she's just a character in my story, helping me develop into the person I'm meant to be.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, Zeruel, NewOneXY and 3 others
as expected, unfortunate OP.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
The oneitis saga is coming to an end. My oneitis responded, thanked me for my apologies, and wished me well too. A bittersweet ending between us, but hey, what can we do, that's life.

Yeah, I admit, there's a part of me that wishes things could have been different, that we could be together. But sometimes, you've got to trust in a higher plan. I believe God is always watching, and he made her the way she is for a reason. Maybe there's someone out there better suited for me, someone I haven't met yet. It's all part of the journey, and she's just a character in my story, helping me develop into the person I'm meant to be.
cuck

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
You were clearly hoping she would spread her legs for you when you did this.

Very unnecessary of you to embarass yourself like that with chances of anything you hoped for happening being so miniscule.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
she probably snapped your cuck apology to her friends with the caption "LMAO look at this creepy weirdo sending me an apology"

• JFL
Reactions: Manana, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 33986

you gonna think about it and for now you will feel good but the days go by and you will realise that this ending is not enough for you and return to old habits

you gonna think about it and for now you will feel good but the days go by and you will realise that this ending is not enough for you and return to old habits
Bruh.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Ah yes the classic "everything happens for a reason" cope.

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Manana
I believe God is always watching

Looks: 4.3/10 █░░░░░░ 3%
Money: 1/10 ░░░░░░░ 0%
Status/NT: 3.5/10 █░░░░░░ 5%
SMV: 3.83/10

Looks: 4.3/10 █░░░░░░ 3%
Money: 1/10 ░░░░░░░ 0%
Status/NT: 3.5/10 █░░░░░░ 5%
SMV: 3.83/10
[IMG alt="altruist"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/41/41079.jpg?1693942260[/IMG]

altruist

Iron

Joined Aug 22, 2023

Posts 13 Reputation 2 Points 1

Meanwhile mine only begins

You were right.

My oneitis story is around the same

I also didnt get her and also have to see her with another man.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I messed up; wish I hadn't sent her New Year's greetings.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
She is fucking Chad. She doesn’t give a fuck about your worthless, pathetic existence.

While you were sending her a long, cuckold text message, she was creaming on Chad’s massive cock. The same Chad that beat your ass and had his cock sucked by every girl you loved. The same Chad and the same girls that gave you small penis humiliation in school.

While you jerk off thinking about her, she is hugging and cuddling with Chad on the couch while his baby is forming in her womb.

You are me.

Go ER.

397AEC0C 5319 42F0 A329 D101A204F51E

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
She is fucking Chad. She doesn’t give a fuck about your worthless, pathetic existence.

While you were sending her a long, cuckold text message, she was creaming on Chad’s massive cock. The same Chad that beat your ass and had his cock sucked by every girl you loved. The same Chad and the same girls that gave you small penis humiliation in school.

While you jerk off thinking about her, she is hugging and cuddling with Chad on the couch while his baby is forming in her womb.

You are me.

Go ER.

View attachment 2646674

IMG 0204

• +1
I messed up; wish I hadn't sent her New Year's greetings.
Quick reminder to not text while drunk. You’re gonna do things that you will regret the next morning.

• +1
Subchad problems bro.

• +1
  • +1