[Oneitis Shitpost] My oneitis thought herself to be ugly

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
We were sitting in the church courtyard and discussing about my lack of social life. She said: "I'm gonna tell you something that will scare you.". I reply "What would that be?".

Then she says "When I was in HS, I was the ugly and awkward girl. People would talk to me and I would just look at them.".

I wanted to tell her she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen, but only cucks say compliments like that.

And despite finding herself ugly, she would brag about how many guys she has dated, how many men she has rejected and how guys can't get over her. It's kinda like incels who think themselves to be genetic trash yet smarter than everyone else because of their knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I wanted to tell her she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen
200w.webp

• +1
You ever sleep? Or does your oneitis keep you up at night.

Exasperated

Ah but what I really wanted

If you're going to have a oneitis may as well have some dignity and make her an anime oneitis.

• +1
Your greek is cringe

I am half a spic with Japanophilia that is trying to become Japanese (in every way) that learned Greek from my dad swearing at me as a kid.

What do you expect?

Annoyed4

• +1
At least she was self aware

• +1
At least she was self aware

Here is Greece, I rarely see a girl that looks better than her tbh. I think she thought she was ugly cause she couldn't get chads

• +1
Here is Greece, I rarely see a girl that looks better than her tbh. I think she thought she was ugly cause she couldn't get chads

I thought you lived in Canada.

Story changes everyday.

LOL2

JFL

• +1