Oneitis was showing interest but I ignored her intentionally because no money. YOU NEED MONEY FOR RELATIONSHIP.

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Vladimir Al Butin
It's my final year of uni, my oneitis is showing me interest and willing to be my gf. The thing is I don't have money except the pocket money dad gives me which is $10. I wear the same clothes every week by randomly wearing them, same shoes, same watch. On the other hand she life mogs me, shopping, buying expensive food, hanging out in malls, social media, etc. She is rich.

Here I'm with no social circle, 0 followers on instagram, no Snapchat, no job, no money, etc. I'm completely dependent on my wageslaving dad. I can't buy her expensive food and gifts.

The only thing I'm left with is to advance in career and later marry her. It's going to be a tough journey.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, Seth Walsh, LegitUser and 2 others
LTR her brah
women don't care about money anyways, just give her good dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, Lidian, LegitUser and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, LegitUser, Nick.Harte and 7 others
It's my final year of uni, my oneitis is showing me interest and willing to be my gf. The thing is I don't have money except the pocket money dad gives me which is $10. I wear the same clothes every week by randomly wearing them, same shoes, same watch. On the other hand she life mogs me, shopping, buying expensive food, hanging out in malls, social media, etc. She is rich.

Here I'm with no social circle, 0 followers on instagram, no Snapchat, no job, no money, etc. I'm completely dependent on my wageslaving dad. I can't buy her expensive food and gifts.

The only thing I'm left with is to advance in career and later marry her. It's going to be a tough journey.
You idiot
Just firm the final year of uni, and you can get a part time job on the side

Don't give up on her. Because if you do, somebody else will come in between during these years. Either they will marry her and you turn into @Apparition complaining about it, or she has a long string of failed relationships and has been tainted.

You can be honest and say you deleted social media cuz it was taking up too much of your time.
You don't need to buy her stuff, and think about it bro. If you had to constantly buy her gifts or she will leave, is she a deserving gf?
Take the chance with her RIGHT NOW
Don't delay this I'm telling you. Just work a part time job, and in one year you can find a proper job after Uni

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Nick.Harte, Apparition and 4 others
LTR her brah
women don't care about money anyways, just give her good dick
She has rejected me earlier when I proposed her publicly. But after some months now showing interest. I'm ignoring her brutally, but she doesn't care. Foids have nothing to lose.

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
Yeah man, honestly, I agree with @PsychoDsk, @MA_ascender and @greycel. Secure the relationship now before you might not be able.

She has rejected me earlier when I proposed her publicly. But after some months now showing interest. I'm ignoring her brutally, but she doesn't care. Foids have nothing to lose.
What changed between then and now?

• +1
Reactions: greycel and MA_ascender
Yeah man, honestly, I agree with @PsychoDsk, @MA_ascender and @greycel. Secure the relationship now before you might not be able.

What changed between then and now?
Understand the context, it's a third world country where money does matter in relationships. Also I need to focus on my career, because I have last chance to secure good cgpa through which I can get a good job after graduation. She is not typical foid but a tradwife who only has female friends. I'm the only one she showed interest. But I will later suprise her after 2 years with a new car and a good job, probably marry her. My babe won't get into a relatiionship with anyone, I'm confident.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and aids
She has rejected me earlier when I proposed her publicly.
now showing interest.
I'm ignoring her brutally,
but she doesn't care.
She rejected you publically nigga

ur not too poor to date her

You're just poor
4327217 IMG 5165

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, LegitUser, edodalic29 and 4 others

Workout Routine

zyzz-training.jpg

Zyzz workout routine consisted of a high volume, 5-day a week plan. His central training approach was about consistently pushing the limits and striving for progression during every workout session.

Here is one of Zyzz workout routines along with some comments about each workout…

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flye – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Wide-Grip Dips – 3 sets x to failure
Barbell Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Preacher Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps (Drop sets: perform 8-10 reps, then cut the weight in half and perform another 8)

Review:
This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

Barbell Squats – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions – 3 sets x to failure
Leg Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Calves – Train on instinct by performing a few sets on a few different machines.

Review:
A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Wednesday: Back

Lat Pulldowns – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Deadlifts – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Bent Over Barbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
One Arm Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Hyperextensions – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

Overhead Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Upright Rows supersetted w/ Lateral Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Front Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Lying Rear Delt Side Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Skullcrushers- 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

There is also no need to perform direct front raises, as the anterior head of the shoulder is already hit very hard on all chest and shoulder presses. Almost all bodybuilders already have over-developed front delts which can actually cause an imbalance in the shoulder joint.

The triceps workout is fairly standard but a bit on the high volume side.

Saturday: Full Body

Deadlifts – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Squats – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Clean & Jerk – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Overhand Chin Ups – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
This is the unorthodox portion of the workout plan that I don’t really understand. Performing heavy squats and deadlifts twice per week is definitely overkill and is going to place a lot of stress on your lower back. The set of chin-ups randomly inserted here is also odd.

Cardio

Zyzz did not perform any cardio as he believed that weight training along with a proper diet was enough to burn fat and keep it off.

For the most part I would agree with this, though it does depend on the individual’s body type.

Naturally skinny guys can certainly get away without any cardio at all, while those on the naturally heavier side may need 2-3 sessions a week for optimal results.

Final Word On Zyzz Workout Routine

All in all, if you’re looking for a moderate intensity/high volume plan, Zyzz workout routine is a fairly straightforward approach.

It’s certainly not the type of plan that I would recommend to most people, but it’s not bad either.

Remember, just because a particular plan worked for Zyzz does not necessarily mean that it will be ideal for the majority of people.

It should also be noted that Zyzz had spoken openly about steroid use in his past. (Though this is not confirmed)

Steroids allow a person to effectively recover from much higher training volume and frequency, and natural trainees have to follow a different set of guidelines.

linebreak

Zyzz Diet

zyzz-diet.jpg

Zyzz did not believe in counting calories and simply focused on consuming 7-8 meals a day, each containing a lean source of protein.

He avoided fast food, soft drinks and sweets and the only liquids he drank were water and green tea.

Here’s an example of Zyzz diet…

Meal 1
– 6 boiled Eggs, 2 cups of Oatmeal and a Protein Shake
Meal 2
– 300g Chicken Breast with Broccoli and Brown Rice
Meal 3 – 200g Tuna chunks in spring water, mixed with Spinach Leaves and Wholemeal
* Workout
Meal 4
– Post Workout Protein Shake
Meal 5
– Stir fry Beef/Kangaroo Mince with vegetables
Meal 6
– Steak or Kangaroo and Brussels Sprouts
Meal 7
– 4 scrambled Eggs with Salmon
Meal 8 – One cup of no fat Cottage Cheese

Review: Zyzz diet is a fairly traditional bodybuilding approach but is based on a few principles that we now know through research to be false:

* There is no necessity to consume a meal every 2-3 hours throughout the day as he recommends. What matters is your total protein/carb/fat intake as a whole. If you want to consume fewer meals (such as 5, 4 or even 3) that is fine as long as the total macronutrient content is the same.

* He follows a very high protein and low carb diet which will not be ideal for most natural trainees. Carbs are necessary for energy production and are actually very important for sparing muscle tissue. Most lifters will do best on a moderate protein, high carb, moderate fat meal plan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, futureashtray, Asps12 and 4 others
Understand the context, it's a third world country where money does matter in relationships. Also I need to focus on my career, because I have last chance to secure good cgpa through which I can get a good job after graduation. She is not typical foid but a tradwife who only has female friends. I'm the only one she showed interest. But I will later suprise her after 2 years with a new car and a good job, probably marry her.
Would you think that she'd be more inclined to be in a relationship with you two years down the line randomly, or after a short-term relationship now - in the event that it didn't work out?

Be in a relationship now and then be the one that got away so she obsesses over you years later and dumps any man for you, work smarter not harder :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, PsychoDsk and BrutalMogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, 97baHater and aids
if she rejected you before she's gonna reject you again bud
money is not the problem here then

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, EdgyFashionist and aids
There's a high chance she doesn't give a shit about money (yet). A lot of people at uni are broke.

What will make her puss puss insta dry up is you having 0 social circle. If you're chad, this makes you dark and mysterious. Otherwise you'll emit major weirdo/loner vibes that will be a big red flag. If you do not possess the basic rudimentary social skills to form and maintain friendships, you'll only find it harder to be a in relationship and will quickly screw it up.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, XazaqazaX and aids
if she rejected you before she's gonna reject you again bud
money is not the problem here then
Before rejection she had earlier approached me but I didn't talk to her (shy, high inhib, autistic). I realised she wasn't showing interest after that and I decided to propose her in class. She was publicly humiliated. Bitch was not even looking at me. But after some months when I changed my style she was crazy. Now it's my time to ignore her. Why do always foids have it easy? I won't give her the same spot, I was crazy for her. Let her put some efforts (she isn't putting any :feelswah:).

Would you think that she'd be more inclined to be in a relationship with you two years down the line randomly, or after a short-term relationship now - in the event that it didn't work out?

Be in a relationship now and then be the one that got away so she obsesses over you years later and dumps any man for you, work smarter not harder :ogre:

My desire for her has reduced, she is a regular girl who hasn't been in a relationship ever and the same for me. These girls are wife material for arranged marriages. I'm assertive that she would be more inclined after two years because of my success. Right now I have nothing to put on the table except some good looks, but these women demand good looks with some other things as well like money and status.

My desire for her has reduced, she is a regular girl who hasn't been in a relationship ever and the same for me. These girls are wife material for arranged marriages. I'm assertive that she would be more inclined after two years because of my success. Right now I have nothing to put on the table except some good looks, but these women demand good looks with some other things as well like money and status.
I'm confused what your concern is then? If you aren't interested in her, or have lesser desires for her rather, then why is she in the picture? You can still focus on making money, etc, even if you're with her, you know. You don't have to sacrifice one of the two, you can have both, though you might not necessarily be as able to make money if you have less free time with her.

volcels, volcels everywhere.

There's a high chance she doesn't give a shit about money (yet). A lot of people at uni are broke.

What will make her puss puss insta dry up is you having 0 social circle. If you're chad, this makes you dark and mysterious. Otherwise you'll emit major weirdo/loner vibes that will be a big red flag. If you do not possess the basic rudimentary social skills to form and maintain friendships, you'll only find it harder to be a in relationship and will quickly screw it up.
This is so true :feelswah:. For LTR, here comes the socio economic status situation. Her dad is rich and she comes from well off family. She has only seen me with male friends circle with no girls around. I'm definitely not Chad but pass the threshold, that's why she gave me a chance again by showing interest again even after getting publicly humiliated. The thing is she life mogs me. I don't want to show my broke situation now because this might turn her off, such girls need us to put things on table. Also I want to looksmax. I know I can become her best option.

I'm confused what your concern is then? If you aren't interested in her, or have lesser desires for her rather, then why is she in the picture? You can still focus on making money, etc, even if you're with her, you know. You don't have to sacrifice one of the two, you can have both, though you might not necessarily be as able to make money if you have less free time with her.
I get your point. This is because I feel some connection with her, like something is missing. My desire for her has reduced, not gone. The point is, I'm not at a level to atleast provide her what constitutes a relationship, hanging out spending money etc. Here I'm emphasizing the importance of money and in a situation where you don't have your own business, you have to sacrifice your potential relationships to advance in career. However, I could talk to her. But the energy will go away as foids lose interest if you have nothing like social media or money or status.

well its either spending your dads hard earned money wich he busted his ass for forr you to spend on some random bitch that will cheat with bbc, or have no gf and live a life of spirituality and adventure without being limited by finance or a whore.

• JFL
Reactions: XazaqazaX and aids
I get your point. This is because I feel some connection with her, like something is missing. My desire for her has reduced, not gone. The point is, I'm not at a level to atleast provide her what constitutes a relationship, hanging out spending money etc. Here I'm emphasizing the importance of money and in a situation where you don't have your own business, you have to sacrifice your potential relationships to advance in career. However, I could talk to her. But the energy will go away as foids lose interest if you have nothing like social media or money or status.
Well spoken.
Then do what it takes for her to not lose interest without sacrificing your career. Find compromise.
If it means having a bigger social media presence to consequently acquire status while you get money, then maybe it'll be enough to keep her around. Who knows, humans are irrational, women more so.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
well its either spending your dads hard earned money wich he busted his ass for forr you to spend on some random bitch that will cheat with bbc, or have no gf and live a life of spirituality and adventure without being limited by finance or a whore.
Standards of an average foid are high in terms of looks, status and money even she has to put only her looks on the table. My dad is already spending a lot on tution fees and I believe to pay him back is integral. I'm confident she will not cheat.

DNR all the other posts but never give up on dating because you are a poorcel. I wasted my early 20s even though women still had some interest in me. They just fucked other retards without jobs. Nobody gives a shit about money. Only other men and roasties.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and XazaqazaX
Don't give up on her. Because if you do, somebody else will come in between during these years. Either they will marry her and you turn into @
Apparition
@Apparition complaining about it, or she has a long string of failed relationships and has been tainted.
yep. never give up on her, even if you feel the chances are super low. you will regret it much more if you give up.

because you may not find any better. there are no guarantees just like there is no guarantee she will like you.

but you must absolutely exhaust your options with her, take it to the extremes if she allows you to

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and greycel
Standards of an average foid are high in terms of looks, status and money even she has to put only her looks on the table. My dad is already spending a lot on tution fees and I believe to pay him back is integral. I'm confident she will not cheat.
your dad should be your priority since he does so much for you, but by all means go get cheated on and learn the hard way. waiting for youre oneitis cheated thread bhai!

• +1
Well spoken.
Then do what it takes for her to not lose interest without sacrificing your career. Find compromise.
If it means having a bigger social media presence to consequently acquire status while you get money, then maybe it'll be enough to keep her around. Who knows, humans are irrational, women more so.
Btw what would you rate my English out of 10? Asking for academic purposes

• +1
Reactions: aids
I fucked one girl when I was legit homeless (sleeping in my car) and had a lot of golden opportunities to fuck more, in fact way more then the none I get now that I’m doing pretty well, driving a sports car, etc. At this stage, girls not only don’t give a shit how much you make, they can make your life and your financial situation better, you can bum off them if you fuck them good enough. Happens all the time. I should’ve done that in my early 20s. You have the exact opposite of the attitude that you need to have.

Last year of college is your last chance, seriously last chance, to have these oneitis type situations. You’re about to stop meeting girls, your sexual opportunities are about to fall off a cliff. Fuck your oneitis and fuck her good, you need to make the most of this or you will regret it forever.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
She has rejected me earlier when I proposed her publicly.
Why you making this thread then? Can’t you see it’s over and Tyrone is fucking her ?

terrible advice. get with your oneities dont put prerequisites on life

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
View attachment 3120268

Workout Routine

zyzz-training.jpg

Zyzz workout routine consisted of a high volume, 5-day a week plan. His central training approach was about consistently pushing the limits and striving for progression during every workout session.

Here is one of Zyzz workout routines along with some comments about each workout…

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flye – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Wide-Grip Dips – 3 sets x to failure
Barbell Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Preacher Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps (Drop sets: perform 8-10 reps, then cut the weight in half and perform another 8)

Review: This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

Barbell Squats – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions – 3 sets x to failure
Leg Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Calves – Train on instinct by performing a few sets on a few different machines.

Review: A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Wednesday: Back

Lat Pulldowns – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Deadlifts – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Bent Over Barbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
One Arm Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Hyperextensions – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review: If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

Overhead Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Upright Rows supersetted w/ Lateral Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Front Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Lying Rear Delt Side Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Skullcrushers- 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review: Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

There is also no need to perform direct front raises, as the anterior head of the shoulder is already hit very hard on all chest and shoulder presses. Almost all bodybuilders already have over-developed front delts which can actually cause an imbalance in the shoulder joint.

The triceps workout is fairly standard but a bit on the high volume side.

Saturday: Full Body

Deadlifts – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Squats – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Clean & Jerk – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Overhand Chin Ups – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review: This is the unorthodox portion of the workout plan that I don’t really understand. Performing heavy squats and deadlifts twice per week is definitely overkill and is going to place a lot of stress on your lower back. The set of chin-ups randomly inserted here is also odd.

Cardio

Zyzz did not perform any cardio as he believed that weight training along with a proper diet was enough to burn fat and keep it off.

For the most part I would agree with this, though it does depend on the individual’s body type.

Naturally skinny guys can certainly get away without any cardio at all, while those on the naturally heavier side may need 2-3 sessions a week for optimal results.

Final Word On Zyzz Workout Routine

All in all, if you’re looking for a moderate intensity/high volume plan, Zyzz workout routine is a fairly straightforward approach.

It’s certainly not the type of plan that I would recommend to most people, but it’s not bad either.

Remember, just because a particular plan worked for Zyzz does not necessarily mean that it will be ideal for the majority of people.

It should also be noted that Zyzz had spoken openly about steroid use in his past. (Though this is not confirmed)

Steroids allow a person to effectively recover from much higher training volume and frequency, and natural trainees have to follow a different set of guidelines.

linebreak

Zyzz Diet

zyzz-diet.jpg

Zyzz did not believe in counting calories and simply focused on consuming 7-8 meals a day, each containing a lean source of protein.

He avoided fast food, soft drinks and sweets and the only liquids he drank were water and green tea.

Here’s an example of Zyzz diet…

Meal 1
– 6 boiled Eggs, 2 cups of Oatmeal and a Protein Shake
Meal 2 – 300g Chicken Breast with Broccoli and Brown Rice
Meal 3 – 200g Tuna chunks in spring water, mixed with Spinach Leaves and Wholemeal
* Workout
Meal 4
– Post Workout Protein Shake
Meal 5 – Stir fry Beef/Kangaroo Mince with vegetables
Meal 6 – Steak or Kangaroo and Brussels Sprouts
Meal 7 – 4 scrambled Eggs with Salmon
Meal 8 – One cup of no fat Cottage Cheese

Review: Zyzz diet is a fairly traditional bodybuilding approach but is based on a few principles that we now know through research to be false:

* There is no necessity to consume a meal every 2-3 hours throughout the day as he recommends. What matters is your total protein/carb/fat intake as a whole. If you want to consume fewer meals (such as 5, 4 or even 3) that is fine as long as the total macronutrient content is the same.

* He follows a very high protein and low carb diet which will not be ideal for most natural trainees. Carbs are necessary for energy production and are actually very important for sparing muscle tissue. Most lifters will do best on a moderate protein, high carb, moderate fat meal plan.
Worked for him because of the drugs but the arm volume in that is ridiculously low. I do 15 weekly sets of triceps and biceps each trained to failure, while this program has 7 weekly sets of triceps and 6 weekly sets of biceps and they're all done on the same day, that is bad training frequency. I train my triceps and biceps 3 times per week with 5 sets per workout. Eventually, I'll do more if I'm not seeing growth from that. The average male lifter trains triceps and biceps each with only 4-6 sets per week, that isn't going to do shit for growing your arms unless you're on drugs or have good genetics for arms, and even then, it won't maximize how big you can get.

Arms are the most important part of your body to grow because it's the first thing you see while wearing a shirt. Guys will spam lateral raises and shoulder press and bench press, and do their squats and deadlifts but none of that really matters as much for aesthetics as building big triceps, biceps and forearms. I say this as someone who has decent chest development, huge front delts, decent side delts and great lats and upper back and decent legs. Lanky arms make the entire physique look lanky.

Truth is women will not care about your income as long as you're good looking. And if they're with you for your money, they won't care that you're not good looking, they might comment on it or judge you but in the end, they care about either money or looks. If you have both, then great, if you have just one, it's enough for a lot of women. If you attract them with money, the risk is falling into the trap of marriage where you end up with no more sex as she realizes she doesn't have to give you any anymore to keep you around, that's how guys become cucks or beta bucks.

Confidence will not attract women, that much is true, but a lack of confidence will make you self sabotage your own results by rejecting women you actually like.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX and Whatever
Worked for him because of the drugs but the arm volume in that is ridiculously low. I do 15 weekly sets of triceps and biceps each trained to failure, while this program has 7 weekly sets of triceps and 6 weekly sets of biceps and they're all done on the same day, that is bad training frequency. I train my triceps and biceps 3 times per week with 5 sets per workout. Eventually, I'll do more if I'm not seeing growth from that. The average male lifter trains triceps and biceps each with only 4-6 sets per week, that isn't going to do shit for growing your arms unless you're on drugs or have good genetics for arms, and even then, it won't maximize how big you can get.

Arms are the most important part of your body to grow because it's the first thing you see while wearing a shirt. Guys will spam lateral raises and shoulder press and bench press, and do their squats and deadlifts but none of that really matters as much for aesthetics as building big triceps, biceps and forearms. I say this as someone who has decent chest development, huge front delts, decent side delts and great lats and upper back and decent legs. Lanky arms make the entire physique look lanky.
What's your arm measurement now bhai?

No you don’t

What's your arm measurement now bhai?
Only started doing that workout 3 weeks ago, and most of that time, I was rebuilding muscle I had lost, my arms went from 12 to 12.9 inches, but I've never been that size while being lean. Legs are 21.5 inches lean. My dad has the same measurements but he is 5'10" so on him those make him look muscular, while on me, I just look lanky.

But the arm measurement is increasing, I think I'll be seeing 1/8 of an inch growth per week, or per 2 weeks, and year by year this adds up. I've also seen videos by a guy who achieved 18 inch arms natty who said basically that when you're really tall, you can achieve 20 inch arms with direct arm work if done for many years. So the idea that 16 inches is the limit and 18 inches is for people who have good genetics is just wrong.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

(my 10th bottle)

Btw what would you rate my English out of 10? Asking for academic purposes
You speak well but I can tell it’s not your first language by the fact you have basically no elisions in your communication.
Basically you don’t skip any words which makes it clear to interpret and good for academic purposes because that’s the standard, but it would be obvious in an informal conversation it’s not your first language.
For academic purposes, 10/10, I’m sure if I reviewed one of your essays, I wouldn’t be able to tell it’s not your first language.

• +1
You speak well but I can tell it’s not your first language by the fact you have basically no elisions in your communication.
Basically you don’t skip any words which makes it clear to interpret and good for academic purposes because that’s the standard, but it would be obvious in an informal conversation it’s not your first language.
For academic purposes, 10/10, I’m sure if I reviewed one of your essays, I wouldn’t be able to tell it’s not your first language.
Like in one of your previous messages, you say “This is because” instead of “It’s cause” or similar. Not bad or inherently wrong, but basically you use the most words that you can to explain something.
Sorry if my example is poor, on my phone right now.

• +1