Oneitis

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Bros I don't even have a Oneitis! Longest relationship i been in was like 2 years and I didn't get attached it literally took me 2-3 days to get over it. I have no girl who really cared about me. The relationship I was in only worked because I was a blue pill cuck. I honestly wish i had a oneitis I see my friends around me with it and they are depressed but I wish to feel their feelings. Its better than not having a oneitis. ANyways idk if ill ever find that girl that will be my oneitis but i sure know Chad is slaying her as we speak.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Deleted member 6401
You don't want an oneitis. Oneitis is a fucking disease. Imagine thinking of the same girl every day for 6 years, constantly missing her, constantly thinking of imaginary 'what if' scenarios with her, constantly looking at other girls and comparing them to her onlty to realize that it's not the same.

And unreciprocated feelings are so shit. They eat you up from the inside and waste your energy, thinking about some bitch that hates you. You are lucky to not have an oneitis. Wish I was in your shoes tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Trilogy, Styn1312 and 2 others
Jfl at oneitis autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
dnr

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and Deleted member 25743