Oneitiscels need to be shot

Legit. Having a oneitis is the giveaway that you're still a bluepilled simp and aren't even close to blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685, Barbarossa_ and 5 others
He wasn't blackpilled
go easy on him bro he's young

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ShredPill and AbandonShip
Oneitis = cuck who betray other men

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, RAITEIII, AbandonShip and 1 other person
He wasn't blackpilled
go easy on him bro he's young
These oneitiscels are the biggest cucks who lust for average-below average sluts and inflate their egos. Fuck them

• Love it
Reactions: onnysk
These oneitiscels are the biggest cucks who lust for average-below average sluts and inflate their egos. Fuck them
ur my favourite o'pry curry

• Love it
Reactions: AbandonShip
Keep crying for me and my oneitis

JFL @ being butthurt and hating women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Keep crying for me and my oneitis

JFL @ being butthurt and hating women
I love my Italian oneitits. She will be alive for whole life of mine.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1100
Faggot detected

d02fd02e189c27bf51b1c2a4215d5a72.jpg

I wanna see you say that in February after I've recovered my hair and got back to into my old shape (or close to it) and have got my oneitis, phaggot!

567951-helen_sloan-hbo.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685 and 4 others

I wanna see you say that in February after I've recovered my hair and got back to into my old shape (or close to it) and have got my oneitis, phaggot!

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
If you knew my full oneitis story, you would want to rip my balls off and slowly dissolve me alive in lye. I know I'm an übercuck. But I have no will to change that bc I love my oneitis so much. I basically live for her attenetion. She's my godess.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685, Barbarossa_ and 4 others

are u gonna use fin ? i am gonna buy it next week

you are my oneitis OP

• Love it
are u gonna use fin ? i am gonna buy it next week

Nope, fin is cancer, it shuts down your whole DHT. I'd rather spend more money and use more products to target the real cause of hair loss, chronic inflammation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3526
If you knew my full oneitis story, you would want to rip my balls off and slowly dissolve me alive in lye. I know I'm an übercuck. But I have no will to change that bc I love my oneitis so much. I basically live for her attenetion. She's my godess.
Share your story. I won't judge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip

Oneitis should be a girl you want to have kids with, not being her cuck, kys

My need of love makes me have oneitis. I cannot help it and that makes me weak and needy.

Nope, fin is cancer, it shuts down your whole DHT. I'd rather spend more money and use more products to target the real cause of hair loss, chronic inflammation
DHT is anti inflammatory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
DHT is anti inflammatory

The problem isn't DHT being anti-inflammatory, the problem is when it becomes chronic, which is what happens in the scalp. It creates a bunch of imbalances which leads to calcification and fibrosis (basically collagen excess just like scars) and this blocks the hair blood flow until it kills the hair follicles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
The problem isn't DHT being anti-inflammatory, the problem is when it becomes chronic, which is what happens in the scalp. It creates a bunch of balances which leads to calcification and fibrosis (basically collagen excess just like scars) and this blocks the hair blood flow until it kills the hair follicles
and how would u counter this issue ?

Please don't shoot me

• Love it
If you have a oneitis you're not blackpilled end of story

• +1
being able to be bluepilled after being blackpilled are the most redpilled motherfuckers

• +1
how the fuck you didn't roped after being blackpilled?

how the fuck you didn't roped after being blackpilled?
I actually tried roping a few weeks ago. Found out that i don't want to die. The urge to live is very strong

• JFL
i used to like a girl so bad but then i found out that she already had her first kiss. since then i don’t care about girls anymore

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 1100
and how would u counter this issue ?

I'm still searching on how to lower the chronic inflammation, some people say it's diet, life style and all that shit, but that's just generic shit, I've heard scalp massages help with that too, I've been doing it 5-10 minutes a day, not sure if it will help, I need to search more, apparently rosemary oil helps with inflammation too.

Until there I'm using coconut oil in the scalp to lower the DHT a bit (so it won't create more imbalances leading to more calcification and fibrosis), minoxidil to lower the current fibrosis and to help with blood flow, microneedling for blood flow (I believe it helps with fibrosis too, I not sure), and I'll buy today Magnesium oil to use on my scalp, I'm pretty sure I'm magnesium deficient, I've read the quickly and article yesterday about magnesium deficiency around the world, I think it was ~40% here in brazil, jfl, magnesium will help with the calcification. There are a bunch of other things that can be used too.

Fin + Minox + Magnesium are enough to target everything (except the chronic inflammation, so you'll have to keep using them for the rest of your life unless we find a way to deal with this shit so it stops triggering DHT, androgenic receptors, and imbalance on the calcification regulators)

• +1
I actually tried roping a few weeks ago. Found out that i don't want to die. The urge to live is very strong
yes i remember that thread. Tbh this world is so disgusting, i want to live but not in this world. IT's so so so disgysting i hate it so fucking much.

yes i remember that thread. Tbh this world is so disgusting, i want to live but not in this world. IT's so so so disgysting i hate it so fucking much.
Try roping srs. It changed my outlook on life

I'm still searching on how to lower the chronic inflammation, some people say it's diet, life style and all that shit, but that's just generic shit, I've heard scalp massages help with that too, I've been doing it 5-10 minutes a day, not sure if it will help, I need to search more, apparently rosemary oil helps with inflammation too.

Until there I'm using coconut oil in the scalp to lower the DHT a bit (so it won't create more imbalances leading to more calcification and fibrosis), minoxidil to lower the current fibrosis and to help with blood flow, microneedling for blood flow (I believe it helps with fibrosis too, I not sure), and I'll buy today Magnesium oil to use on my scalp, I'm pretty sure I'm magnesium deficient, I've read the quickly and article yesterday about magnesium deficiency around the world, I think it was ~40% here in brazil, jfl, magnesium will help with the calcification. There are a bunch of other things that can be used too.

Fin + Minox + Magnesium are enough to target everything (except the chronic inflammation, so you'll have to keep using them for the rest of your life unless we find a way to deal with this shit so it stops triggering DHT, androgenic receptors, and imbalance on the calcification regulators)
i did micro needling,scalp brushing,oil maxxing
nothing works
my hairline is going so i am gonna use topical fin and check result after 3 months
screen-shot-2018-10-17-at-05-08-25-png.101948

Share your story. I won't judge
About a year ago I was at some kind of social event. Being a sperg, I used that opportunity to chat with random girls there to improve my social skills. Later that night, when I left I looked at my phone and saw that one of the girls from there had looked me up from messenger and texted me that we should keep talking. At the time I had already completely given up on girls and never had I before been shown such interest from a female. So it really fucked with my head. It quickly became clear to me that she is the special one. A few days later I asked her out. She just said that she can't because she's busy. I didn't let that discourage me and I kept talking to her. I didn't text her too often to avoid being needy. A few months later I faked the casual tone and asked her out again. She replied the same shit that she's busy. At that time I already realized that I'm fucked. It was very obvious that she wasn't interested at all. But it was already too late because she was already engraved into my brain. She had become the only girl in the world for me. A few months passed just talking to her and I couldn't take it any more. Knowing that she'd never be mine. I decided to cut all contact with her and get over her. I didn't text her and she didn't text me of course.
But at one point my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to text her how she's doing. It turned out that she'd just broken up with her new boyfriend and sent me angry rants how she'd found out how that guy cheated on her and how guys are shit etc. I managed to play it cool again and the next day I asked her out for the fourth time. She said that "of course I would". But later she told me that she can't do it week because her sister is visiting her family from Australia and it would be rude etc. I believed her and the next week I did it for the last time. This time she said that she can't because she's run out of some kind of expensive makeup cream she uses. That joke of an excuse made me lose all hope. I realized once and for all that she was just using me to inflate her ego. I kept talking to her, sending her cute memes and stuff just to make her happy and get her attention. But I was depressed. And when a month later I found out that she had gotten together with the guy that cheated on her, I almost threw up. I felt completely lost like in a void. I literally texted her to set herself on fire. I was hoping that being bad towards her would even slightly make me less affected towards her and would have been a relief, but it only made it worse. I didn't eat almost anything for a week because of her.
But I regained my appetite. I started hitting the gym hardcore 5 times a week plus I joined a martial arts gym so I could be able to beat up her BF. For me going to the gym it the best cope. I have made huge gains during the last 3 months. Right now I'm 5'11 185 pounds 13%bf. I imagine that if I lift the hardest I get to cuddle my oneitis.

• JFL
did micro needling,scalp brushing,oil maxxing
nothing works
my hairline is going so i am gonna use topical fin and check result after 3 months
What are your thoughts on topical dutasteride? Theoretically it should be more effective since it also blocks type 1 dht found in the skin

• +1
What are your thoughts on topical dutasteride? Theoretically it should be more effective since it also blocks type 1 dht found in the skin
enjoy the 4 week half life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
About a year ago I was at some kind of social event. Being a sperg, I used that opportunity to chat with random girls there to improve my social skills. Later that night, when I left I looked at my phone and saw that one of the girls from there had looked me up from messenger and texted me that we should keep talking. At the time I had already completely given up on girls and never had I before been shown such interest from a female. So it really fucked with my head. It quickly became clear to me that she is the special one. A few days later I asked her out. She just said that she can't because she's busy. I didn't let that discourage me and I kept talking to her. I didn't text her too often to avoid being needy. A few months later I faked the casual tone and asked her out again. She replied the same shit that she's busy. At that time I already realized that I'm fucked. It was very obvious that she wasn't interested at all. But it was already too late because she was already engraved into my brain. She had become the only girl in the world for me. A few months passed just talking to her and I couldn't take it any more. Knowing that she'd never be mine. I decided to cut all contact with her and get over her. I didn't text her and she didn't text me of course.
But at one point my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to text her how she's doing. It turned out that she'd just broken up with her new boyfriend and sent me angry rants how she'd found out how that guy cheated on her and how guys are shit etc. I managed to play it cool again and the next day I asked her out for the fourth time. She said that "of course I would". But later she told me that she can't do it week because her sister is visiting her family from Australia and it would be rude etc. I believed her and the next week I did it for the last time. This time she said that she can't because she's run out of some kind of expensive makeup cream she uses. That joke of an excuse made me lose all hope. I realized once and for all that she was just using me to inflate her ego. I kept talking to her, sending her cute memes and stuff just to make her happy and get her attention. But I was depressed. And when a month later I found out that she had gotten together with the guy that cheated on her, I almost threw up. I felt completely lost like in a void. I literally texted her to set herself on fire. I was hoping that being bad towards her would even slightly make me less affected towards her and would have been a relief, but it only made it worse. I didn't eat almost anything for a week because of her.
But I regained my appetite. I started hitting the gym hardcore 5 times a week plus I joined a martial arts gym so I could be able to beat up her BF. For me going to the gym it the best cope. I have made huge gains during the last 3 months. Right now I'm 5'11 185 pounds 13%bf. I imagine that if I lift the hardest I get to cuddle my oneitis.
Can't believe i read all of that.

Anyways congratulations.
You are a now a proud member of looksmax.me faggot club

Last edited:
4236.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
technically speaking it should but i would recommend working with fin,dutasteride is a more extreme measure

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
i did micro needling,scalp brushing,oil maxxing
nothing works
screen-shot-2018-10-17-at-05-08-25-png.101948

Which oil?

These things you did where mostly to increase the blood flow, no point in doing that if you're not also stoping the calcification and fibrosis

Which oil?

These things you did where mostly to increase the blood flow, no point in doing that if you're not also stoping the calcification and fibrosis
castor,coconut,black seed,almond

castor,coconut,black seed,almond

Yeah, those wouldn't work at all :lul:

coconut oil could lower a bit the DHT, but that's it, it wouldn't do shit to the calcification regulators, so you'd still get a calcified scalp, and microneedling wouldn't reverse the calcification, nor the fibrosis, it would just increase the blood flow

Yeah, those wouldn't work at all :lul:

coconut oil could lower a bit the DHT, but that's it, it wouldn't do shit to the calcification regulators, so you'd still get a calcified scalp, and microneedling wouldn't reverse the calcification, nor the fibrosis, it would just increase the blood flow
what would ?