Onetiscel poll.

Are you a Onetiscel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
This will finally separate Onetiscels from everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
lol at calling yourself blackpilled and having a oneitis tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Pillarman, PowersOfTen and 12 others
I have 3 oneitises

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 25thpercentile human, BigBoy and 4 others
Yes bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
i have one ptosis. but no oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Slayerino, auboutduprecipice and 7 others

Dddd

:feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, DidntRead, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Nope, although I used to have several oneitis throughout school + college time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, BigBoy, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I want my russian gf

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SolidSnake, RAITEIII and PubertyMaxxer
Even if you are blackpilled you still have feelings.
obviously, i like women and i appreciate their feminine energy but you are not blackpilled if you let them live rent free in your head

if you are suffering from oneitis syndrome, inject test or envision her receiving 15 chad cocks in a year because that’s what she probably does mate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2012, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
obviously, i like women and i appreciate their feminine energy but you are not blackpilled if you let them live rent free in your head

if you are suffering from oneitis syndrome, inject test or envision her receiving 15 chad cocks in a year because that’s what she probably does mate.
I'm afraid if I inject test it will give me the motivation to rope

:p

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, HumidVent and Krezo
I got that abundance mindset boyo

Rsd Tyler told me there are billions of women why should I get stuck on one

Highly recommend going to his eye-opening seminars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, RichardSpencel, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I'm afraid if I inject test it will give me the motivation to rope
what’s your situation

don’t take all this blackpilled stuff that seriously mate, if you’re averagish you can get sex here and there

it’s just much more tedious for normie/ht normie

are you like sub 4 psl or what?
I got that abundance mindset boyo

Rsd Tyler told me there are billions of women why should I get stuck on one

Highly recommend going to his eye-opening seminars
Shoutout AMS and the sleazeballs

what’s your situation

don’t take all this blackpilled stuff that seriously mate, if you’re averagish you can get sex here and there

it’s just much more tedious for normie/ht normie

are you like sub 4 psl or what?
I'm sub 4 and almost 30 never had a girlfriend. Surgery is my last cope before I suicide.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
No, I gave up

• +1
Reactions: yang
I'm sub 4 and almost 30 never had a girlfriend. Surgery is my last cope before I suicide.
fuarkk

pm pics

also were you weird as a teenager? Maybe you just had too many bad experiences with negative reinforcement so you became an incel but your face wasn’t actually incel tier, ygm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Roping Subhuman

Attachments

• 1584536601056.png
    1584536601056.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
fuarkk

pm pics

also were you weird as a teenager? Maybe you just had too many bad experiences with negative reinforcement so you became an incel but your face wasn’t actually incel tier, ygm?
I'm too inhibited to pm pictures. I was weird as a teenager, I'm not neurotypical but I have a lot of friends and I do well in my career. My friends are all married or have girlfriends I'm the only one left. They try and help me but whenever they show my picture to women they always say I'm not their type (ugly) jfl.

• So Sad
I'm too inhibited to pm pictures. I was weird as a teenager, I'm not neurotypical but I have a lot of friends and I do well in my career. My friends are all married or have girlfriends I'm the only one left. They try and help me but whenever they show my picture to women they always say I'm not their type (ugly) jfl.
U can pm me mate i won’t share or save

don’t worry foids have been rude to me as well but they love to reject men it gives them an ego boost.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Kind of but not really,I still stalk her Instagram every day but I used to do way worse and got rejected by her on Valentine's Day after buying her a gift (it was only 15 bucks) and that was last year's valentines day so for a little over a year

All her boyfriends have been white 6ft +

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, RAITEIII, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
There is a girl that has been on my mind for some time now

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and RAITEIII
does having a girlfriend count as being one?

I'm an oneitiscel without an oneitis, I have no idea where she has gone, and now with this coronavirus she won't have classes on her uni, she lives on a neighbour city, so without her uni classes she won't be coming here to take her muay thai classes as well

so over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 4310
Why would anyone but a deranged incel have a oneitis? You're limiting your potential pool of options because you need emotional validation and are stuck on a bluepilled fantasy of comfort and romantic love. Most oneitis are ugly tending to average looking, with boring or mentally unhinged personalities (BPD, depression, "quirky,") and they only crave Chad. Every time I see some idiot talking about their oneitis I want to grab my grandfather's shotgun and do the roping for them

Never will have a oneitis again. All women are chad chasing whores. Even if they don't want to be.

Why would anyone but a deranged incel have a oneitis? You're limiting your potential pool of options because you need emotional validation and are stuck on a bluepilled fantasy of comfort and romantic love. Most oneitis are ugly tending to average looking, with boring or mentally unhinged personalities (BPD, depression, "quirky,") and they only crave Chad. Every time I see some idiot talking about their oneitis I want to grab my grandfather's shotgun and do the roping for them
You don't decide to need emotional validation. It's a feeling like the one that you have striving to look better. You cannot just get it out of your system that easily.

I need to say that @Slayerino and @Gaia262 have been the two users who have given me the best advices to des-oneitis yourself. Spam their pm if you are looking for some improvements :love:

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
My oneitis’ birthday is in 4 days but i havent talked to her for 15 months. Should i message her? I feel really lonely cause of corona

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
My oneitis’ birthday is in 4 days but i havent talked to her for 15 months. Should i message her? I feel really lonely cause of corona
15 months geez

envision her receiving 15 chad cocks in a year because that’s what she probably does mate.
That's overkill because why is she receiving 15 different cocks? Cuz you are not enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and turkproducer
does it count if we're in a ltr

Used to have a oneitis but not anymore. I got over her and accepted I am forever fucked indefinitely

• So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 4209
yes she torments my every waking moment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, 25thpercentile human and Vermilioncore

this mentality works worst for me. i did that and now i get oneitis for every girl that i see a sliver of nawalt in

• +1