Onitis walk with me to the bus stop (I postpone my ER)

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
She walk to my bus stop for the second time. Is it an ioi? She says she has half an hour left before the next uni lecture. Is that an excuse or.. does she don’t care lol. So she walk with me all the way to my bus stop across campus. We just talk about random shit. She would talk about her family and stuff she contributed most to the conversation. I also make some jokes (I made sure they were NOT funny) and she was receptive I guess (she laugh at the joke) I contributed around 100 words to that conversation. I’m pretty proud of my efforts. In my basement I never have anyone to talk to. Oh yeah, she takes off her jacket in front me, I was so high inhib I looked away jfl, but then I remember to bad boy low inhib max and just looked straight at her :lul::lul:. Kind of autistic in hindsight.. When we reach the bus stop she’s like ‘I won’t follow you home haha’ and in my head I’m like ‘damn n i g g a sui fuel. Also she never initiated online messaging. Is it ioi? I have no life experiences regarding this part of life.. is it worth to leave my basement?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
congrats bro. I will make the normies pay

Ok bro you are so non smooth Its actually Incredible.
Wtf you think about every single detail wtf.Like your 13 and just saw your first girl.
Just play it cool.
Talk a little.Dont act needy please.
This is absoloute social death

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Petsmart
XD bro just calm down

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
She wants to have sex with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and xit
Ok bro you are so non smooth Its actually Incredible.
Wtf you think about every single detail wtf.Like your 13 and just saw your first girl.
Just play it cool.
Talk a little.Dont act needy please.
This is absoloute social death
XD bro just calm down
I’m normal wtf. I don’t sperg out irl. I even stop jutting jfl. If I act like a retard people would avoid me irl but most don’t. So it is ioi or nah.

I’m normal wtf. I don’t sperg out irl. I even stop jutting jfl. If I act like a retard people would avoid me irl but most don’t. So it is ioi or nah.
Dude we dont know.Try to touch her.ask her out.
Maybe she is just being friendly.
If she makes physical contact There is a big chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and UglyMan
imagine getting this excited and writing a novel just because a girl decided to walk next to you for a few minutes

The state of men in 2k19

Dude we dont know.Try to touch her.ask her out.
Maybe she is just being friendly.
If she makes physical contact There is a big chance
Yeah you are right. I’m only making a move IF she does physical contact. Most likely she’s just being friendly.
imagine getting this excited and writing a novel just because a girl decided to walk next to you for a few minutes

The state of men in 2k19
You are lucky you are not a subhuman

Yeah you are right. I’m only making a move IF she does physical contact. Most likely she’s just being friendly.

You are lucky you are not a subhuman
you probably aren't ugly if people are friendly and approach you

The state of men in 2k19
The state of non chads and chadlites in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan