Online Business ideas to start with $5k?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
assume great social, sales, business and tech/coding skills and capital of $5k to start but not a high risk business

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, <6PSLcel, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
ebay

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
genuinely interested in scamming/fraud hmu if anyone reading this wants to try sum

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Chintuck22 and user123456
assume great social, sales, business and tech/coding skills and capital of $5k to start but not a high risk business
if you had those skills, you wouldn't be asking these questions.

if you had those skills, you wouldn't be asking these questions.
im already making money freelancing but i dont have other opportunities in my proximity so im just looking for some ideas so i can research if theyll work for my skills/situtation and dive in

also freelancing is how ill fund this business

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and <6PSLcel
genuinely interested in scamming/fraud hmu if anyone reading this wants to try sum
been looking into it as well lmk if you get any colaborative ideas

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
im already making money freelancing but i dont have other opportunities in my proximity so im just looking for some ideas so i can research if theyll work for my skills/situtation and dive in

also freelancing is how ill fund this business
if you already have a decent foundation id say it's worth trying to find someone in the same indsutry whos making like 10x what you are and sitting down for lunch and talking with them, will cost you of course but you can learn a whole lot if you find the right person.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Shkreliii and noodlelover
if you already have a decent foundation id say it's worth trying to find someone in the same indsutry whos making like 10x what you are and sitting down for lunch and talking with them, will cost you of course but you can learn a whole lot if you find the right person.
im i college im not mobile enough to do this but i do have good connections and a network

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and <6PSLcel
Sell high buy low

if US make half the idea with what you have and venture capital the rest. its what I did

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel