online crush will prefer dark triad after me

D

Deleted member 29660

Kraken
This girl I’ve met online who lives in my country said she liked blondies and she learnt english from them via snap. When she was twlking about that, felt like an oofy doofy, so I decided to ignore her and remove her from my contacts.

She did text me back though, ‘Hey’ i wrote hi. She said wsg, then wrote ‘Bro never replies first 💀

I then said I was busy (which was partially true) and then she said its fine

I then sent a skull emoji

Then sent her that the whole situation made me uncomfortable. She hasn’t responded yet but… When we meet irl, if we ever do. The thumbpulling and facial yoga, cheekbone pushing gainz will apear. I’m also gonna dark my already dark eyebrows and hair, even darker. Dress in all dark. And maaaybe get lenses that are dark colored. We’ll see ahahahaha. I feel motivated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 1 other person
This girl I’ve met online who lives in my country said she liked blondies and she learnt english from them via snap. When she was twlking about that, felt like an oofy doofy, so I decided to ignore her and remove her from my contacts.

She did text me back though, ‘Hey’ i wrote hi. She said wsg, then wrote ‘Bro never replies first 💀

I then said I was busy (which was partially true) and then she said its fine

I then sent a skull emoji

Then sent her that the whole situation made me uncomfortable. She hasn’t responded yet but… When we meet irl, if we ever do. The thumbpulling and facial yoga, cheekbone pushing gainz will apear. I’m also gonna dark my already dark eyebrows and hair, even darker. Dress in all dark. And maaaybe get lenses that are dark colored. We’ll see ahahahaha. I feel motivated
What the fuck is that subhuman emoji jfl. KYS ANDROIDCELS

I didn’t know Schizophrenia is a real disorder!

dont forget the subliminals

don´t forget to take your pills.

No dark triad for pinkoid eurocucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back