Online dating is bs

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Diamond
TL;DR I've done chad experiments on Tinder previously and thought chad have a great time oj there and they live in pussy, but I never got to experience actually scoring a date on there cause of catfishing. I got called handsome + model by a ton of girls I met on various video call platforms so I gave Tinder a go for experiment purposes but this time it was me. Got ton of cute matches, but girls just have way to many options, had deep convos, but girls on there are so shallow I wouldn't want to date any of them, and on top of that when I tried asking for dates after lots of back and forth messaging they ghost...

Now the full version for those interested is here. So I always knew I'm good looking, but nowhere close to chad. This forum thought us that only chads slay and shit esp on dating apps so I never even bothered trying them out. I got on Monkey and similar ome inspired websites and girls kept saying I looked familiar, I looked model, and ton of other complimentary stuff. Then I got on some Discord calls with some egirls lol and got 20 girls saying I'm sooo handsome in a span of like 2 days. It felt like a huge confidence boost and one of them even suggested she wishes she saw guys like me on old apps. So I was like I acc never tried them and there should be ton of opportunities, so I eventually gave it a go.

Btw I think using OLD apps is embarrassing, esp cause there's only turbo sluts on there and it makes u seem desperate. But anyways idk what happened I got on Tinder 2 days ago, got that initial boost, posted just a selfie and a gym mirror pic lol, like the worst optimized profile ever. I swiped only verified htb+ exclusively and matched with 30 (my success rate was literally 40% if not better i swiped very little profiles) of them and got like 75 additional likes (i used tinder deblur on pc and there was very good looking girls i'd say about 1 in 3 were good looking if you don't cpunt obvious fakes) in a small city where using dating apps is taboo. The thing I noticed instantly is there is very few women, as my 18-21 50km radius initial search quickly got left without women, ao I had to extend it to like 25 and 100km. So you could say I got chadlite results considering I used the worst combo of pics in a shit location.

Anyways, I get to texting, I develop an 80% opener response rate cause I came up with unique opener in my mother tongue + it's all about looks anyways. I transfer majority of convos to external texting apps (whatsapp and imessage) and guess what after dozens of messages (i got lots of hobbies so i can hold a convo abt many things) i either lose all interest cause they cant lead a convo for one second or i get ghosted after 40 minutes of back to back texting the moment i ask to meet up. There's even girls who replied with songs from spotify lol like imagine a song named "tough luck" or "sorry bro" and they send u that song the moment u open jfl. Like I understand those hoes are just compliment fishing but I swear I would slap them if they were close.

I deleted my account literally 15 minutes ago out of pure madness (btw before I started texting I even hoped that blackpill is lie and planned out getting my pics taken by pro + buying tinder platinum, but now that I've wasted 2 days of my time there's no way I'm doing this again).

I know this sounds like chad ramblings but it's just even more over than i thought. Like is this really going to change when I become actual chadlite+?? Sure I could have set up dates with some low quality women who would have left me after ons, but is it any better then this? Cuase if you have to be the best looking guy to get slays she's always going to match with some bigger mogger than u.

One htb goth girl who was sapiosexual and shit and seemed so smart + loved working out + loved art literally what I'm looking for had a song "treat me like a slut" on one of her playlists and when I asked why lol she said "keeping it real". Guess what, after I asked her if she is submissive hours after texing later she said "that's not coool to ask" and unmatched, while moments before that she said we had unbelievable energy. Like hoes have so many matches even a slightest turnoff will get you unmatched. Fuck that shit.

Not to mention that I'm bottom 20% in height in my country and I left out the height from the profile and never mentioned it. Imagine if I fucking mentioned height.

I can't imagine how hard it will be to meet a loving pretty girlfriend with similar interests irl, cause all the girls i been with never matched 80% of my criteria. It's so over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Suns9999, noodlelover and 5 others
read it all, its beyond over for online dating even if significantly above average looking because foids have been getting progressively less co operative in terms of using the app for it's intended purpose over time

Also this just proved a point I made in an old thread (I also mention how it helps manlets by hiding their failo)

Not to mention that I'm bottom 20% in height in my country and I left out the height from the profile and never mentioned it. Imagine if I fucking mentioned height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, DarkAscender and 3 others
read it all, its beyond over for online dating even if significantly above average looking because foids have been getting progressively less co operative in terms of using the app for it's intended purpose over time

Also this just proved a point I made in an old thread (I also mention how it helps manlets by hiding their failo)

no it doesnt dating apps are just as height based as irl,if you dont have any pictures showing your frame,you will get less matches bc girls will asume your 5'8,similar to if a guy wears a hat every1 knows they are balding,also ive never got the chance to meet up with a girl without her asking height before hand anyways,they always will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, \/orman, watah and 2 others
Online dating mogs nigga what r u gonna do, cold approach in broad daylight?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Online dating mogs nigga what r u gonna do, cold approach in broad daylight?
I never said I was gonna cold approach just that women are so shallow if I have to talk to those tinder sluts I'd rather die alone.

• JFL
I never said I was gonna cold approach just that women are so shallow if I have to talk to those tinder sluts I'd rather die alone.
Then log off the forum nigga the whole point of this shit is to get those whores' pussies wet

• JFL

You are correct in a sense that short guys can hide that failo, I legit never got asked abt height by these girls, but i'm still in the 5ft 10 range that you mentioned in the post every girl being ok with (but I had to swipe left on many girls cause they are either as tall or taller than me lol), so I'm not that short it's just that in the Balkans average is above 6ft officially, so zoomers might as well be 6ft 1 average (but not like those retards on this forum claim 6ft 2 is average in uk or west cause it isn't, this is like legit based on studies + irl experience not basement dwellings).

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
no it doesnt dating apps are just as height based as irl,if you dont have any pictures showing your frame,you will get less matches bc girls will asume your 5'8,similar to if a guy wears a hat every1 knows they are balding,also ive never got the chance to meet up with a girl without her asking height before hand anyways,they always will.
I still had foids meet up with me when there was zero indication of my height on my profile and I asked one girl after meeting how tall she was expecting me to be and she said 5'10 proving she would've met with me if I indicated beforehand I was 5'10.
This was while having a gymcel mirror selfie of upper body and part of thighs which I thought still displayed tallcel proportions

After what the foid said I thought that maybe a lot of girls just assumed me to be 5'10 so I was missing out on a potential benefit so I put 6'4 in my bio in late 2018 but I didnt add any pics with other people for comparison and proof.
I managed to have a good slay run though once I updated my main face selfie pic but not dramatically different to not having 6'4 in the bio.
In 2021 I had a pic of myself heightmogging a manlet but I only managed 1 shitty date meetup from it and 10+ consecutive flakes
In 2024 I used a pic heightmogging a group of 3 guys in my absolute looks peak and I just couldn't cope with how poor my results were so quickly deleted my profile

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, fraudmaxxer7 and SlavicGeneral
Then log off the forum nigga the whole point of this shit is to get those whores' pussies wet
Bro you can't get them wet is the whole point if you are looking for genuine connection. Every girl I ever kissed/fucked was never my type and I genuinely find them disgusting looking back. I'm not incel, I'm volcel by choice and I will be until I meet quality woman.

But I just can't cope with the fact that I never even met a quality girl irl not even like for dating just as a friend...

I just thought all my life that there's something wrong with me and getting rich + chad will solve it. Turns out I'm gl enough for many hot foids but they have no soul.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and \/orman
Bro you can't get them wet is the whole point if you are looking for genuine connection. Every girl I ever kissed/fucked was never my type and I genuinely find them disgusting looking back. I'm not incel, I'm volcel by choice and I will be until I meet quality woman.

But I just can't cope with the fact that I never even met a quality girl irl not even like for dating just as a friend...
You can get them wet and in love you just need to be tall with a big dick and maybe hair and a bit of dark triad, genuine conncection is such an innocent naive cope go back to the bluepill u soyo:ogre::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and \/orman
I still had foids meet up with me when there was zero indication of my height on my profile and I asked one girl after meeting how tall she was expecting me to be and she said 5'10 proving she would've met with me if I indicated beforehand I was 5'10.
This was while having a gymcel mirror selfie of upper body and part of thighs which I thought still displayed tallcel proportions

After what the foid said I thought that maybe a lot of girls just assumed me to be 5'10 so I was missing out on a potential benefit so I put 6'4 in my bio in late 2018 but I didnt add any pics with other people for comparison and proof.
I managed to have a good slay run though once I updated my main face selfie pic but not dramatically different to not having 6'4 in the bio.
In 2021 I had a pic of myself heightmogging a manlet but I only managed 1 shitty date meetup from it and 10+ consecutive flakes
In 2024 I used a pic heightmogging a group of 3 guys in my absolute looks peak and I just couldn't cope with how poor my results were so quickly deleted my profile
6'4,posted an upper body pic at the gym like ofc they knew you were tall

• JFL
nigga if u getting sm matches but all of them end up ghosting u then ur doing something wrong

• JFL
nigga if u getting sm matches but all of them end up ghosting u then ur doing something wrong
Not all of them ghosted like I said, i legit just get bored and don't even bother asking most of them out (maybe they'd be down?), but the ones I asked ghosted me. Maybe I should not try texting for so long and ask for date in like 6-7 messages? But I genuinely want to know something abt them and not just waste money + time on dates if it makes sense.

You can get them wet and in love you just need to be tall with a big dick and maybe hair and a bit of dark triad, genuine conncection is such an innocent naive cope go back to the bluepill u soyo:ogre::bluepill:
I don't want to fuck girls, I want to talk to them and have someone to legit support me in my goals. Nobody ever supported me in anything and I legit feel like I got no soul left. I plan to get richer than most people's whole bloodline anyways, so what's the point in being gl to fuck when I'll be able to pay hookers anyways? If I don't obtain either love or money and only get one, I'd consider this life a failure...

• JFL
Agreed online dating apps suck, going out and slaying foids from the club is way better. If u get all those matches and u just want to slay then club game would be better ngl. Tinder is just for girls to promote their instagram these days...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and SlavicGeneral
Agreed online dating apps suck, going out and slaying foids from the club is way better. If u get all those matches and u just want to slay then club game would be better ngl. Tinder is just for girls to promote their instagram these days...
Tinder is for people like us clubbing is for well adjusted normies with big social circle

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender

I've seen the Chadfishes posted, sure girls compliment the guy but when it comes time to actually meeting for a date only the subhuman fat girls are willing to show up

• JFL
You fucked it all up, motherfucker. Let me show you where you went wrong.

First thing, after you match, you don't go pouring your life story into the text message like a cringy creep. You go in hard. Message her, "Hey wet sis, bet you never dated a bro like me."

At that point, she's gonna do either three things. Reply. Unmatch. Or report you. Usually, it's one of the first two.

When you're fishing for love, and love is what you're aiming for, if not, sucks to be you, you need to get balls deep in your quest and move on to the next one. "Hey beautiful aunt, bet you never dated a nephew like me."

"You look like my sister, wanna get nasty with me?"

"Oh, lordy, looking at your profile reminds me of browsing my family album, wanna get drunk and naked?"

"Did heaven just send my grandmother back but now she's young again? Let's get nasty."

"You remind me of the sister I never had sex with, wanna make that happen?"

Trust me, that shit gets under their skin where they'll reply with some hateful threats and that's where you set the rules. If she replies, "You sick pathetic man. Get lost, creep."

You react, "I was just trying to make you laugh. I didn't mean any harm from that. I'm so sorry. I feel like a jerk now."

"Make me laugh? You feel like a jerk? You said I look like the mom you always wanted to be balls deep inside, how is that funny?"

"Inbred comedy is about to start trending. I'm trying to be the first in line."

She'll stay in the dialogue and continue debating on whether you're mentally ill or not taking your medication as prescribed, but that is good news! You reply, "If I start taking my meds again, would you then date me? Mommy?"

She'll do it. They always do.

• JFL
As bad as that feels, your brain only understands half of the black so far.

The other half, you will learn, is IRL is just tinder dynamics in real life. Women have less options IRL (if you find a woman who doesn't use dating apps), but her best options are of the same looks, money, status, quality as tinder. If not better than the best guys they could get on tinder.

Chads everywhere do daygame, cold approach, and social circle game because they are hoping to find a girl with a better personality than they are use too. So women wind up having enough "quality" options to ghost, and reject all but perfect flawless chad in real life.

I still recommend real life over tinder, just because it's nice to force women to look you in the eyes before they reject you. And if you do day and fail after trying many different approaches, you know it's truly over. Or at least, you know you have to looksmax harder and/or location max.

And yah, approach landwhales IRL with flawless charismatic, likeable, fun vibes game, and you see how truly over it is. Not gonna lie. It's suicide fuel. Every landwhale is getting dicked by a Chad, and won't settle for less.

Last edited:
You fucked it all up, motherfucker. Let me show you where you went wrong.

First thing, after you match, you don't go pouring your life story into the text message like a cringy creep. You go in hard. Message her, "Hey wet sis, bet you never dated a bro like me."

At that point, she's gonna do either three things. Reply. Unmatch. Or report you. Usually, it's one of the first two.

When you're fishing for love, and love is what you're aiming for, if not, sucks to be you, you need to get balls deep in your quest and move on to the next one. "Hey beautiful aunt, bet you never dated a nephew like me."

"You look like my sister, wanna get nasty with me?"

"Oh, lordy, looking at your profile reminds me of browsing my family album, wanna get drunk and naked?"

"Did heaven just send my grandmother back but now she's young again? Let's get nasty."

"You remind me of the sister I never had sex with, wanna make that happen?"

Trust me, that shit gets under their skin where they'll reply with some hateful threats and that's where you set the rules. If she replies, "You sick pathetic man. Get lost, creep."

You react, "I was just trying to make you laugh. I didn't mean any harm from that. I'm so sorry. I feel like a jerk now."

"Make me laugh? You feel like a jerk? You said I look like the mom you always wanted to be balls deep inside, how is that funny?"

"Inbred comedy is about to start trending. I'm trying to be the first in line."

She'll stay in the dialogue and continue debating on whether you're mentally ill or not taking your medication as prescribed, but that is good news! You reply, "If I start taking my meds again, would you then date me? Mommy?"

She'll do it. They always do.
IMG 1096